Excitement is building!

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Starting tomorrow and for next three days I am visiting an understanding friend. I have new nappies awaiting to be used and have just found out that my new dress is arriving tomorrow at their house. Three days of bliss are about to ensue. I will be wearing these, and others all the time. I will try and get some photos and share on here later in the week.

71u3xka4PJL._AC_SX679_PIbundle-10,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpgpink dress.png

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Mummystrictssissybaby, todderhr and 25 others
Very, very, very cute. Enjoy.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Traveller and sissybaby34
You are one very, very lucky little girl. I’m envious in a nice way and hope you have the best of little times.

Enjoy sweetie but do tell how things go.

After the fact because little girls don’t use mobile phones, they suck their dummies and have their bottles and use their you know what’s! They get changed, burped and cuddled.

If you're feeling a little bigger, then maybe play with your dollies and watch cartoons, especially Disney Princess.

Enjoy.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
SissyJenny2 said:
You are one very, very lucky little girl. I’m envious in a nice way and hope you have the best of little times.

Enjoy sweetie but do tell how things go.

After the fact because little girls don’t use mobile phones, they suck their dummies and have their bottles and use their you know what’s! They get changed, burped and cuddled.

If you're feeling a little bigger, then maybe play with your dollies and watch cartoons, especially Disney Princess.

Enjoy.

Jenny xx

❤️
Thank you Jenny. I will defiantly enjoy the few days and do a full report when I get home.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Angelapinks, Traveller and 2 others
sissybaby34 said:
Thank you Jenny. I will defiantly enjoy the few days and do a full report when I get home.
I’m still jealous but nicely, I wish……??

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
Lovely 🌸

Reactions: sissybaby34
Enjoy your special time. I know how hard it can be to get some time to be a sissy baby especially if you live with others. I'm one of the lucky people, my wife knows about my interest and thinks its cute. I bought a new shortall dress two days ago. I've never own a pretty dress like you showed in the picture. Have a great time

• Love
Reactions: friendlyArm, sissygirlpink, Traveller and 3 others
It is a precious thing to have understanding friends in the world - hope you have great three days - and a good break from the adult world.
(How could you give thanks enough to friends such as those, that you have?).
Exciting times ahead !!!

Reactions: Kittyinpink, sissygirlpink, Traveller and 1 other person
You are SO lucky❤
I would LOVE to be a daddy for someone for 3 days.
I'm so lucky to have a mummy, so little is nearly all the time for me, but to 'switch' and have a DLG to look after with no interruptions would be awesome.
Don't forget to tell us how it went.... as mentioned above, little girls don't use mobile phones🥰🥰

Reactions: blaincorrous and sissygirlpink
I have arrived at my friends house and am getting ready for the evening. As well as the new dress my new tights have also arrived!

I will post some pictures latter in the week.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris, rbm and 2 others
sissybaby34 said:
Starting tomorrow and for next three days I am visiting an understanding friend. I have new nappies awaiting to be used and have just found out that my new dress is arriving tomorrow at their house. Three days of bliss are about to ensue. I will be wearing these, and others all the time. I will try and get some photos and share on here later in the week.

View attachment 78724View attachment 78725
Omg, I’m so jealous!!!!!!

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Seasonedcitizen
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
Enjoy your special time. I know how hard it can be to get some time to be a sissy baby especially if you live with others. I'm one of the lucky people, my wife knows about my interest and thinks its cute. I bought a new shortall dress two days ago. I've never own a pretty dress like you showed in the picture. Have a great time
A sissy doing her sissy stuff it indeed one of the cutest things on earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34 and Seasonedcitizen
Well the dress fits! take a look at my avatar, more images to follow later.

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Traveller and sissygirlpink
Beautiful sweetie, I’m sure it’s just you ❤️

Remember littles and mobiles, I’m sure we can wait while you enjoy your little space.

We’ll all still ooh! and aah! lots when you have really enjoyed yourself to the full.

Is it time for your bottle?

Jenny xx

❤️

PS the leggings look cute, from what I could see xx.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
sissybaby34 said:

View attachment 78724View attachment 78725
Love those baby cuties nappies!

Back home, its been a great 3 days! Here are the images as promised. My friend is no photographer but you get the idea.ab2.jpg
The dress is amazing quality and I did not want to take it off.
dress back.png
I wore it with a very full petticoat.

3.png

My little pony new tights were the perfect choice as well.

shoes.png
Along with my favourite pink shoes.
bib.png

A bib was essential to keep it clean at meal times as you can see by the stains............

Along with the new nappies it was just a perfect few days.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Luvshugs, JensBabyGirl and 12 others
Great pics, glad you enjoyed.

Out of interest, where is the adorable dress from?

Love the tights too btw.

Back