Excitement is building!

JustC said:
Love the tights too btw.
They came from here, https://snagtights.com/ I am 6'3" and "well built" and they fit very comfortably. They can be pulled up high and cover a large nappy very well, love them.

Looks like you had a lot of fun, I'm so happy for you.

Reactions: sissybaby34
sissybaby34 said:
They came from here, https://snagtights.com/ I am 6'3" and "well built" and they fit very comfortably. They can be pulled up high and cover a large nappy very well, love them.
As a 6 footer myself, that gives me hope....

Fantastic!

Sounds like a lovely few days! 😍.. I love the tights!

Congratulations for your special time. Doing it out of the closet is such a great thing !!!

friendlyArm said:
Congratulations for your special time. Doing it out of the closet is such a great thing !!!
Thank you, not quite out of the closet fully, more like peaking round the door with friend I have known for a lot of years now.

Reactions: Traveller
Yes, but I remember the first time we invited someone at home, me being sissified. I was so nervous ! It took me 1H to do my makeup ^^

I was scared as hell. But when he came, he did not judge me - in fact he did : he found me super cute 🥰

Great, great time ! So I am happy for you ! So many of us do not dare exposing ousrselves...

A big sissy kiss to you !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bgscrn14, Happy2BeInNappies2, Traveller and 1 other person
IM glad you had a good time and things went well. It must be a relief to have done it and it went as it did must of been scary to try for the first time.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
stuckin60s said:
IM glad you had a good time and things went well. It must be a relief to have done it and it went as it did must of been scary to try for the first time.
It was not the first time, I have been able to dress sissy at my friends house for some years now. I get to see him 4-5 times a year. We have known each other for about 20 years I think.

Reactions: Chrissie, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
well I am still glad you enjoyed yourself.

friendlyArm said:
Yes, but I remember the first time we invited someone at home, me being sissified. I was so nervous ! It took me 1H to do my makeup ^^

I was scared as hell. But when he came, he did not judge me - in fact he did : he found me super cute 🥰

Great, great time ! So I am happy for you ! So many of us do not dare exposing ousrselves...

A big sissy kiss to you !
So happy for you sweetie!...mmmmm I have a soft spot for a sweet, warm loving sissy kiss....mmmmm

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Hope you had a lovely time!

Yes and no : I was wearing a real princess dress (Cinderella style). It keeps you warm for sure, and also weights A TON.

But hey ! You get nothing for nothing 🥰

Reactions: sissygirlpink and Kittyinpink
Have been again to see my friend for a couple of Pink days! Because the garden is very secluded was able to venture outside for some pictures. garden dress 1a.jpggarden dress 2a.jpg
These all got tried on at some point!IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1590.JPGIMG_1593.JPGIMG_1597.JPG
Three whole days in pink and full time nappies, absolute bliss.

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Luvshugs, Sissyleslie and 9 others
sissybaby34 said:
Starting tomorrow and for next three days I am visiting an understanding friend. I have new nappies awaiting to be used and have just found out that my new dress is arriving tomorrow at their house. Three days of bliss are about to ensue. I will be wearing these, and others all the time. I will try and get some photos and share on here later in the week.

View attachment 78724View attachment 78725
Very cute. Lucky little girl.

sissybaby34 said:
Have been again to see my friend for a couple of Pink days! Because the garden is very secluded was able to venture outside for some pictures. View attachment 83871View attachment 83872
These all got tried on at some point!View attachment 83873
View attachment 83874View attachment 83875View attachment 83876
Three whole days in pink and full time nappies, absolute bliss.
Very pretty, now I know you had a great time.

So pleased for you, pretty shoes too! 🥰🥰

Jenny xx

❤️

friendlyArm said:
Yes and no : I was wearing a real princess dress (Cinderella style). It keeps you warm for sure, and also weights A TON.

But hey ! You get nothing for nothing 🥰
I meant to reply before to say the Yorkshire version of it - ‘you don’t get ‘owt for nowt’.

Jenny x

Reactions: daisycupcake
sissybaby34 said:
Starting tomorrow and for next three days I am visiting an understanding friend. I have new nappies awaiting to be used and have just found out that my new dress is arriving tomorrow at their house. Three days of bliss are about to ensue. I will be wearing these, and others all the time. I will try and get some photos and share on here later in the week.

View attachment 78724View attachment 78725

Would love to be wearing that lovely dress with nappies and baby knickers

Back