Ever used messy diaper to the max?

I am not quite sure if my morning NS Supreme purple diaper is "maxed" out; however, I can say I am very wet and veeerrry messy this morning. I filled my diaper so naturally this morning, no pushing or change in my posture, just a brief glassy eye gaze as I enjoyed the load filling my diaper. If I was with someone, they would have never known that I just messed my diaper. My poopy is staying inside my diaper where it belongs with a wonderful soft, warm squishy feeling. I'll change in about two hours. My diaper of choice for work today is a Tena Ultra diaper. I'll wet throughout my day, but no more messing. Wetting at work is also so enjoyable, naughty, secretive, warm, a little bulky as the diaper expands, but I have never been caught or questioned, or even had a questionable look from any of my colleagues in the office.

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue
The worst experiences I've had when messing in my diapers is when my poop is quite loose and watery. Those are the times when its likely to leak out between my legs and make a mess of anything I might be wearing. I have to change right away and I hate doing that because I do enjoy just doing all my normal stuff in a cloth diapers and rubber pants full of poop.

While I do like to wet my diaper to the fullest, I don't think it is possible for me to do the same via messing. Would definitely be fun to do cause I love a big mess. Just doesn't seem feasible to me, I only have at most one BM a day so to mess the same diaper again I'd have to stay in it for 24 hours :/ Obviously, not a good idea.

In the early days I would change my diaper as soon as I pooped, only to have to sit on the toilet to get the rest out.

In recent years, if I mess my diaper, I don't change unless I am completely emptied out. I'm not sure if that counts as using it to the max but it's as close as I'll get.

I try to every time, which is only several times a year, so I try to make the best of the few times I put on my diaper.

Not sure what 'to the Max's might mean, but I've had a messy diaper, and just went about my morning routine, and had to mess again a few hours later, so there was quite a full seat in my diaper! I've worn a messy diaper for several hours many times as well, but never had a blowout situation. It was certainly very messy and full, and took some time to clean up, and enjoyable, but never a max blowout! At least, not yet! Hehe...

I'm profoundly IC and I'm in diapers 24/7. I don't "max" my diapers but pretty close. Especially when I'm sleeping. I've woken in the morning and had a pretty messy diaper. That's about as max I get. I poop my diaper when sleeping maybe at least half the time. During the day I usually have a poop in the morning but it can be later. At that point I'll try to change but if it's not possible I can wait. I always use chlorophyll so I have little odor. But if I had pooped early, I can keep my diaper to the max. At least until it leaks. I hardly leak, mostly because I also use a booster. So I rarely max my diaper. But in nighttime pooping, that's the most max I get.

Back