Ever used messy diaper to the max?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’ve worn my diapers until they leak so that’s the max I gotten out of them but never had I maxed my diapers with poo. Has anyone made more than one mess in their diapers here? Like almost a blowout. Whenever I make a messy in my diaper I always change within the hour.

Reactions: BeTrue, Adrian697DL, KrankyPants and 1 other person
I’ve really really tested a Megamax with an accidentally too big enema, and reassuringly it held up to it despite no unsoiled square inch being left at the back. But I guess it’s about consistency etc

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back when I experimented with messing (way too much of a hassle now), I never came close to filling an ABDL diaper even with a fairly large poo. Since it squishes and fills your crack, sure you can maybe see a little bulge but nothing outrageous like in hentai :ROFLMAO:.
You'd definitely have to make multiple poos, and that'd mean spending a loooong time in a messy diaper and I definitely didn't have patience for that. The longest I've probably sat in my poo is ~10 hours, and by the end it just gets cold (and smelly)! Plus, you'll leak long before you blowout your diaper just from normal wettings.
If you really wanted to simulate a blowout, you could perhaps try piping in a bunch of oatmeal or bananas. Definitely a more pleasant cleanup and odor, at the very least, and you can fill your diaper to your hearts content!

I have IBS and sometimes have explosive diarrhea. I have let it go in my diaper before and if I'm standing up so my diaper can expand I have never had a problem with it holding it all. But I have done it sitting before and it has nowhere to go but up my bad and it can get kind of ugly at that point.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I did recently but for the first time for several years AND I've now done it maybe three times in my adult life.
You have to be having a pretty bad 'bad-tummy' day as I've never thought it's good to pass stool often - two bms a day is surely the standard for an adult in the 25 - 45 bracket (?) - and unless your ass is magic it's best to lie in any 'fudge' that isn't that solid.
To continue: I made two deposits in the space of just over an hour that consistency wise were between 'porridge' and 'soup' whilst lying in bed feeling quite rotten ...and that'd be my advice, humans aren't shit machines (more of it comes from our mouths imo) / it's called answering nature's call for a reason ...bas'ly woah nelly
and don't sit in those kinda leavings for ages and ages
...unless you're a wonder in the eyes of science!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

Since I love the feeling of a wet and messy diaper I don't change right away. I can stay in a messy diaper for 4 hours without a problem, as long as I am alone and not with other people including my wife. To protect my skin from irritation I use Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion or Parent's Choice Baby Lotion (Walmart brand). I love a very loaded diaper, but not a blow-out defined as the mess either leaking out the leg bands or the top of the diaper after sitting down and squishing everything. I like my poopy to stay nicely ensconced within the confines of my diaper.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
I haven't gotten to mess in a diaper very much (either constipation issues or just not wearing at the right time), but I have messed twice in one day in a pamp before. It wasn't anything crazy, and didn't really feel as exciting to sit in it. But honestly it was my first time really being able to mess in one before, and I stayed in it for around 10 hours, so I was happy!

I have started having fecal incontinence recently but the DL age regress side of me loves to mess myself. Just be careful. I’ve had uti from dirtying myself. If it gets on my pussy I’m done for. It’s painful and gross. If you like dirtying, make sure you push it backward and up on your butt. If it says up there you can feel dirty and not get utI. Be careful of how much you wet in a dirty diaper. Once it mixes you are at risk of uti and at a minimum painful diaper rash. Use barrier creams and powder if you do it for more than an hour. Long time diaper wetter and messer here. Take care
jess

Last edited:
No. I have only pooped my diaper to see what it felt like because I was already wearing one. In the past decade I have deliberately pooped my diaper three time that I can remember. The longest I have "sat" in it was maybe 40 minutes because I woke up and chose to try it in my diaper and accidentally fell asleep again. I felt gross once I took off my diaper and dumped the poop in the toilet, cleaned up and showered.

Interestingly, I only remember wetting my diapers when I was growing up, so maybe that's why. Plus, the longer you're in it the harder you have to scrub your skin clean in the shower. If I were to poop my diaper right now I would change within 10 minutes once I'm sure I'm finished. I don't think its that bad as long as you change and clean up almost immediately.

Having IBS, I can tell you a blowout is bound to happen from time to time. Actually ran into that unlucky occasion last weekend.

I've had countless very full diapers but I don't remember ever reaching full capacity with poop. It would probably require 4ish large accidents and I can say from experience that falling asleep in a double messy diaper is only cute until the cleanup! So to be completely full would be a difficult task!

ABedWetter said:
Well, I wear diapers 24/7, so I spend hours with full diapers (my boyfriend is very thrifty and fights me if I don't wear my diapers to the fullest 🙄), so I almost always end up using the maximum capacity of a diaper. But honestly? I don't advise it, it gets to a point where you can't move anymore or you'll have a leak, in addition to the unbearable smell. They are discomforts and humiliations beyond the desirable.
How full do you take it? Or maybe a better way to ask would be how long do you stay soiled?

Reactions: Deleted member 58550
ShadesPoofyButt said:
I haven't gotten to mess in a diaper very much (either constipation issues or just not wearing at the right time), but I have messed twice in one day in a pamp before. It wasn't anything crazy, and didn't really feel as exciting to sit in it. But honestly it was my first time really being able to mess in one before, and I stayed in it for around 10 hours, so I was happy!
jessraven said:
I have started having fecal incontinence recently but the DL age regress side of me loves to mess myself. Just be careful. I’ve had uti from dirtying myself. If it gets on my pussy I’m done for. It’s painful and gross. If you like dirtying, make sure you push it backward and up on your butt. If it says up there you can feel dirty and not get utI. Be careful of how much you wet in a dirty diaper. Once it mixes you are at risk of uti and at a minimum painful diaper rash. Use barrier creams and powder if you do it for more than an hour. Long time diaper wetter and messer here. Take care
jess
Jess, I had gotten a couple of UTI’s in a short time and I believe it was due to bowel bacteria. I’m dual IC and when I first had to start wearing diapers I began with disposables. A few months later I went back to what I had been diapered in as an infant and what my wife and I used with our children, cloth diapers, safety pins, and plastic pants. Then I added a folded terry bath towel as an additional soaker followed by a folded terry hand towel for a liner to reduce stains in the diaper and/or soaker. This folded terry hand towel as a liner has been my defense against UTI’s. It’s folded in thirds and once I’m on my diaper I open the front and rear folds into a “V”, leaving the portion in the crotch folded, and then I secure my diaper. This unfolded portion prevents the mess in the diaper from moving forward and I haven’t had a UTI since I’ve been using it. Though I have a longer urethra that you do (it’s not a contest it’s biology!) I wonder if this might help you avoid future UTI’s. If you have any questions PM me at your convenience.

Reactions: jessraven
Zeke said:
Jess, I had gotten a couple of UTI’s in a short time and I believe it was due to bowel bacteria. I’m dual IC and when I first had to start wearing diapers I began with disposables. A few months later I went back to what I had been diapered in as an infant and what my wife and I used with our children, cloth diapers, safety pins, and plastic pants. Then I added a folded terry bath towel as an additional soaker followed by a folded terry hand towel for a liner to reduce stains in the diaper and/or soaker. This folded terry hand towel as a liner has been my defense against UTI’s. It’s folded in thirds and once I’m on my diaper I open the front and rear folds into a “V”, leaving the portion in the crotch folded, and then I secure my diaper. This unfolded portion prevents the mess in the diaper from moving forward and I haven’t had a UTI since I’ve been using it. Though I have a longer urethra that you do (it’s not a contest it’s biology!) I wonder if this might help you avoid future UTI’s. If you have any questions PM me at your convenience.
Thank you for those tips :)

One one occassion after a scan at the local hospital I was given fluids, then when my bladder was full had to do a flow test, the whole thing was a farce as my bladder did not want to oblige so I drank more (very big mistake) and I was still waiting when they shut the clinic, test was innapropriate given my condition.
Just before I was about to be ushered out of the door the urge hit and I got to the machine about half way through my now emptying bladder, after that ll was well until I got near to home having just got off the bus, I had a half mile walk home and my third or fourth urge just died, a few minutes later and only a hundred yards from home my bowels blew big time followed by a serious flood, I had to stop walking and just let it happen as I had never experienced it before, thankfully the Tena Maxi held the vast majority of the mud slide and only a little escaped, thankfully no one else wasat home so a discrete clean up was simply carried out in the shower.
I now always have to let the bladder go before the signal urge dissappears or I know I am in for a serious Nappy full.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
I’ve worn my diapers until they leak so that’s the max I gotten out of them but never had I maxed my diapers with poo. Has anyone made more than one mess in their diapers here? Like almost a blowout. Whenever I make a messy in my diaper I always change within the hour.
I think once I did, but like you said, you have to wait too long, and I had a terrible rash afterward.

When I wear, it's always my goal to use it to the max. Usually that just means pee. I wait until the moisture is all the way up the back, or it leaks.
Once I dumped an incredibly huge load and sat on it - it went up the back, out the sides, and in front of - well you get the point.

Well, I have made baby diapers and goodnites leak from too much doodoo in them. However I never filled an adult diaper that much.

Back