Ever spotted someone else diapered?

I've encountered a few fellow diaper wearing persons over the years + one or two at security checkpoint type places where it was always the same: "can't take breaks and too much coffee" or variation.
In the real world it's been a few adorable hipster cuties; always surprised that I'm cool and old 😬Sigh😯 as well as some younger teens clearly UNhappy about wearing; happy that wearing isn't the end of all things given my tattoos & earrings.
About a "Code Sign" for fellow Diaper People: I accidentally ordered some crayyyzy huge (near 3") safety pin / canvas pins & I've been wearing one on my outer clothes/hoodies, etc. BUT having seen a reference to them having a political meaning; not so sure. TO THE INTERWEBS!

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_032723~2.jpg
    IMG_20220119_032723~2.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Diprs2 and iluvdps2
A lot of years ago I was driving to work very early one Saturday morning. It was about 5.30 am but summertime so very light. there was no other vehicles or pedestrians about. I then spotted someone out jogging, wearing what at first I thought was short running shorts. As I got closer it was clear he was wearing a cloth nappy and plastic pants. When he became aware of me behind him he ran down a side road and sort of disappeared. I got quite a good look at his face though. He looked terrified that someone had seen him.
A couple of weeks later I am sure I saw the same person staring into the window of a baby and child shop. This was about 30 years ago but is very vivid in my mind.

Seen and smelled, and without any intention of doing so. And I’m pretty sure ABDL wasn’t a factor.

I’m generally not going out of my way to look at strangers’ butts, although if I glimpsed anything poking out that looked like a printed diaper, I’d scan the person more thoroughly for sure. It would certainly amuse me to have a probable ABDL sighting in public.

Reactions: Diprs2 and thedlguy
I can't recall if I've ever really spotted anyone with a diaper on but I can tell you folks I've gotten a LOT of compliments on my peek a boo toboggan from ab universe. Everyone seems to love that thing!

Reactions: Diprs2
foxcub said:
wearing some slightly ageplay styled outfits (not fully obvious but i certainly noticed). I then noticed that one of them had a bit of a nappy bulge
Funny you mentioned. I was last weekend at my favorite Starbucks' while I was reading my notebook. The shop was half-full and I noticed an extremely cute girl. She looked like maybe mid-20's. I noticed she was wearing some cute socks and a sweater over some baggy overalls. Being a regular guy I checked her out. I couldn't stop my eyes around her crotch. Yeah, I know it sounds bad but she was cute. The sooner I looked, I noticed she was wearing a somewhat bulging thing that for me, it looked like a diaper. Being that I'm IC and know all about diapers, she looked like an abdl girl or an IC person. I felt so embarrassed that I was looking.

For myself, I don't look for that. In fact I always keep myself very discreet. I felt anxious that someone else might know that I in fact wear a diaper myself. But seeing her that she might be wearing a diaper made me feel humiliated for her if she might be IC.

Reactions: userofaname and Diprs2
I haven't, at least not randomly in public. Not that I'm really looking for it. But also being ABDL, it's certainly something I've wondered and have been curious about. I think that's pretty normal and typical for many of us 😅.

One time, when I was with a coworker on our way to a job, we stopped by Starbucks and I saw a guy, pretty young, probably around 20, who was wearing a Giraffe Peekabu hat. When we went by him on our way to get in line I quickly and shyly said something to the affect of "Hey what's up! I love Peekabus!" lol. Then on our way out as me and my coworker were walking by the table he was at he said "Yo man, you have an awesome day" :D. It was a fun little exchange and you could tell we were both excited to be meeting another abdl "in the wild" so to speak. Then when we were outside my coworker asked if we were friends or I knew him or something 😳. I felt like a deer in the headlights, I really hope it didn't show xD.

Other than that, I've seen other ABDLs, but in settings where it's expected. Like at ABDL meetups, parties, and fur cons and such where the majority of us are padded 😏.

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, userofaname, Diprs2 and 6 others
NabePup said:
I haven't, at least not randomly in public. Not that I'm really looking for it. But also being ABDL, it's certainly something I've wondered and have been curious about. I think that's pretty normal and typical for many of us 😅.

One time, when I was with a coworker on our way to a job, we stopped by Starbucks and I saw a guy, pretty young, probably around 20, who was wearing a Giraffe Peekabu hat. When we went by him on our way to get in line I quickly and shyly said something to the affect of "Hey what's up! I love Peekabus!" lol. Then on our way out as me and my coworker were walking by the table he was at he said "Yo man, you have an awesome day" :D. It was a fun little exchange and you could tell we were both excited to be meeting another abdl "in the wild" so to speak. Then when we were outside my coworker asked if we were friends or I knew him or something 😳. I felt like a deer in the headlights, I really hope it didn't show xD.

Other than that, I've seen other ABDLs, but in settings where it's expected. Like at ABDL meetups, parties, and fur cons and such where the majority of us are padded 😏.
I’m not much of an exhibitionist but I’ve been wanting to get an ABU hat for just such reasons. Just a quiet nod to the community that no one else would recognize but a fellow abdl.

Reactions: Diprs2 and NabePup
Monster3579 said:
I've encountered a few fellow diaper wearing persons over the years + one or two at security checkpoint type places where it was always the same: "can't take breaks and too much coffee" or variation.
In the real world it's been a few adorable hipster cuties; always surprised that I'm cool and old 😬Sigh😯 as well as some younger teens clearly UNhappy about wearing; happy that wearing isn't the end of all things given my tattoos & earrings.
About a "Code Sign" for fellow Diaper People: I accidentally ordered some crayyyzy huge (near 3") safety pin / canvas pins & I've been wearing one on my outer clothes/hoodies, etc. BUT having seen a reference to them having a political meaning; not so sure. TO THE INTERWEBS!
I’ve got nearly 50 of those 3”, stainless steel, safety pins left from when I used to use them for my cloth contour diapers. I’m using Snappis now and don’t plan on going back to the safety pins….maybe I could bedeck my winter jacket with them and see if I get any response.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Monster3579
greatlake5 said:
I felt anxious that someone else might know that I in fact wear a diaper myself.
I've seen a few people who were obviously ic and wearing diapers. I know because I'm one of them. I have seen a few who might be abdl people. I don't seek them but sometimes I can tell. If and when I see them I keep it to myself. I'm always a little paranoid that someone might know that I'm wearing a diaper. Anxiety is one of my bigger problems. I know because I have been "outed" before. I get completely embarrassed when someone actually said something to me. Ruins my day.

Subtlerustle said:
I’m not much of an exhibitionist but I’ve been wanting to get an ABU hat for just such reasons. Just a quiet nod to the community that no one else would recognize but a fellow abdl.
I'm not a hat wearer but I have thought of that exact thing. I could see buying an peekaboo hat or maybe even a t-shirt and wearing it. I'm confident that the people that would realize what it meant are very few. My question is if you seen somebody wearing an obvious abdl item like a hat or a t-shirt would you say something to them? If I seen somebody with a peekaboo hat or t-shirt I think I would definitely have to make some kind of a compliment.

foxcub said:
I was out doing some shopping today and saw some people that were wearing some slightly ageplay styled outfits (not fully obvious but i certainly noticed). I then noticed that one of them had a bit of a nappy bulge when she leaned over to get something off a low shelf.
It got me wondering if anyones spotted someone else random wearing. We should have a secret greeting XD
It was crazy, you know the other day I was going through a furniture store, looking for a decent new desk. When I was going through the bedroom floor, there were a lot of dressers with mirrors attached. And the strangest thing, every time I looked in the mirror, I saw someone who had a slight buldge that had to have been a diaper!

If one was not suspicious or if one was not looking, I'm sure they never would have noticed. But as odd as it seems, there were like seven times when I went past any mirror I spotted someone wearing a diaper! I know, really crazy right? Like seven times seeing someone out in public that looked like they might have been wearing a diaper! All in one day and all in the same store!!!

Who knew that furniture stores were a place you would see so many people that were wearing diapers under their clothes?!!!

I did find it a bit weird it was only in the locations where they sold mirrored furniture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XLolixLolitax, Diprs2, vp39 and 4 others
🤯wow now that you mentioned it I think the same thing has happened to me 🥴

Subtlerustle said:
You totally should! That's one of the main reasons I have and wear my Peekabu hats! A nice little subtle signal to those of us that are "in" on the secret ;)

Not to mention showing support for a good diaper company and also specifically a good type of diaper xD. And it's such a fun cute way to do it :D. I've gotten a surprising number of complements/positive comments from random non-abdl people in public. It's a lot of fun :)

Reactions: Diprs2, Rezzu and Subtlerustle
Diaper44 said:
Iv seen a few people wearing diapers and can’t help but look for the bulging or showing diaper. If only there was a code or something so we could communicate to others that would be great. I’m always wearing as often as I can and I don’t hide it.
⚠️ DIAPER PRIDE⚠️ I'm completely very serious 😎😁👍🏼
keep coming back to a fastener pin kinda symbol bc bottles aren't universal, stuffys overbroad & diaper Anything defeats the purpose 😱

I don't usually look out for these things. A few years ago, I was in
Nepal and at the hotel where we were staying, there were two women
waiting by the hotel reception. One of them looked in her twenties,
though I couldn't be sure. I was heading up to my room but as I glanced
at them I noticed that the younger woman had a very distinct diaper
outline around her bum. Just the kind of thing that you'd be aware of if
you wore diapers regularly. I don't think they were ABDL diapers,
probably just medical ones. And it may have been that she was wearing
them for travel reasons - getting to the town where we were staying, it
was a nine hour bus ride and many of the buses either didn't have
toilets or they were in a dire state. So, may have just been for
personal hygiene reasons.

Other than that, I can't recall seeing anyone wearing a diaper under
their clothes in public.

Reactions: abcdia and Diprs2
Was in Bristol, UK yesterday at the Xmas German market. Doing a little Xmas shopping when a man in his 20’s ish walked by with bright neon pink or orange (can’t remember) track suit bottoms on. Due to the colour it made me look at him. It was clear to see a nappy bulge from the front. But I still wasn’t totally convinced so I waited for him to walk past and it was even more prominent from the rear that he was wearing a very puffy nappy. It was fully covered but the tracksuit bottoms wear really tight so that it was really obvious to the eager eye.

Reactions: thedlguy, Diprs2, iluvdps2 and 1 other person
I'm an admitted butt watcher, and I see padded butts and crotches fairly often. We all know what to look for. In the grocery store this past weekend I spotted two people, one of which was a woman wearing leggings with a very obvious diaper underneath. She was rocking it, like she wore diapers and didn't care if it showed one little bit.

I'm don't try to be overt, but I suppose if you looked at my butt, you'd see the tell tale bulge too.

Reactions: Diprs2, iluvdps2, Jr2012 and 1 other person
TexasDiaperLover said:
I'm an admitted butt watcher, and I see padded butts and crotches fairly often. We all know what to look for. In the grocery store this past weekend I spotted two people, one of which was a woman wearing leggings with a very obvious diaper underneath. She was rocking it, like she wore diapers and didn't care if it showed one little bit.

I'm don't try to be overt, but I suppose if you looked at my butt, you'd see the tell tale bulge too.
It takes a keen eye to notice details that most others tend to overlook.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, chamberpot and 1 other person
Never anyone that I would have expected as being AB/DL. I went to a show a few years ago at a local theater and at intermission an elderly lady in the seat in front of me stood up for the whole intermission and her pull up waist band was exposed the whole time.

There was one time I saw a little old lady at a store, who I would guess was in her 70's or maybe even 80's, who had a couple packs of girls goodnites in her cart, she was probably only about 5 ft tall and skinnier then average, I thought to myself those are probably for herself. I mean maybe she watches a granddaughter but...

There was one time I was looking at some adult diapers at a thrift store and a younger lady (probably 20's or 30's) came up and grabbed a pack off the shelf, looked at it a bit and put a couple packs in her cart. This was over 10 years ago, if memory serves correctly she made some comment like I wonder how well these ones work. That was one I always wonder about, if they were for herself or someone else.

When we were on holiday in Spain one time there was another family there and I’m sure the boy was wearing a nappy.

They were all by the pool, but he didn’t have swimming trunks on, he had shorts on. I’m sure I saw the bulkiness of a nappy.

He also had white knee length socks, like girls used to wear to school.

I wanted to go and talk to him, because he looked sad and embarrassed, but my mother said it was best not to.

Back