Ever spotted someone else diapered?

foxcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was out doing some shopping today and saw some people that were wearing some slightly ageplay styled outfits (not fully obvious but i certainly noticed). I then noticed that one of them had a bit of a nappy bulge when she leaned over to get something off a low shelf.
It got me wondering if anyones spotted someone else random wearing. We should have a secret greeting XD

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: diaperedmom, DLinEx, PiporApomme and 22 others
Funny that you ask that- stopped by Walgreens Pharmacy today for some baby wipes and I walked in to find someone very similar in age (aka not fatherly range) shopping those very supplies. After a quick search I grabbed the wipes and went to checkout while he was still there looking around that same baby aisle. Didn’t even think about looking for padding on the lad as I was Megamax’d myself. That was the first time any potential encounter has ever happened in the years of my padded adventures

Reactions: diaperedmom, PiporApomme, Freddie07601 and 8 others
I agree . Those of us in this community should have some sort of signal or something to say hey how's it going. We there you are an ab\dl or a mommy or daddy or caregiver.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: diaperedmom, PiporApomme, LittleLynn and 10 others
I was at a urinal at the train station once and the guy at the urinal next to me was wearing a Depend for Men Real Fit. That's about it on the public adult sightings.

I've been suspicious many times before, though. Once saw an ABDL printed diaper in the trash of an airport bathroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: diaperedmom, thedlguy, PiporApomme and 11 others
Diaperman0723 said:
I agree . Those of us in this community should have some sort of signal or something to say hey how's it going. We there you are an ab\dl or a mommy or daddy or caregiver.
I had an ABU Alien sticker on my car for the longest time. I always kinda wanted to know if there were some sorts of codes out there too, like hanky codes.

• Love
Reactions: Ranma, LittleLynn, Jk95 and 8 others
Iv seen a few people wearing diapers and can’t help but look for the bulging or showing diaper. If only there was a code or something so we could communicate to others that would be great. I’m always wearing as often as I can and I don’t hide it.

Reactions: diaperedmom, Diprs2, Jack and 5 others
Yeah I've had a few times I've noticed other people wearing pullups / a diaper in public. First time was at a movie and went to the bathroom in the middle when nothing major was happening and as I went in the bathroom there was a middle aged dude that dropped a pullup in the trash after coming out of the stall, I was mortified for him cause I would have thought a plastic bag or something to dispose would be better??

And several times when I worked as a ride operator at a theme park and had people lift their arms up to check the safety bars I would sometimes notice a bulge or rarely a waistband would be obvious. Never really a big deal I always just assumed they had incontinence issues? Plenty of people from handycap line that were wheelchair bound that had aids assist them into the ride were obviously wearing diapers too but again, medical needs so duh? I imagine our own interests tend to make us more curious when we spot someone else but I never suspected anyone of being abdl or anything except for one time I noticed a guy that was maybe 20s or so and had a blue baby pin on his jeans pocket that immediately caught my attention and made me wonder. I briefly made eye-contact and was curious but we're timed on loading rides and stuff so no time to really figure that out.

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, diaperedmom, Ranma and 11 others
In summer 2005 was spending the day at Coney Island in Brooklyn NY. So I was walking in the crowd and it was quite a crowded busy summer day. I was behind a girl maybe about 17 or so. So not realizing at first but as I looked ahead she was wearing a t shirt but was a few inches above the waistline of her jeans . So over the top of them was the tell tale elastic diaper waist band just visible enough to clearly see around her waist. Seeing she was well past in age of some kids who wear diapers late with delayed potty training. She didnt seem to be to aware of the diaper showing and didnt make an effort to really conceal it. I just figured she may well have been incontinent and at this point and didnt mind if her diaper was showing. Intersting observation, and I remember thinking to myself that I really never saw to many older people wearing diapers.

• Love
Reactions: abcdia, j8808, pampersguy827 and 13 others
not that i recall but there was once when i went to get frozen ice cream there was a similar age of mine/female wearing gray sweat pants and i could swear there was obvious diaper butt but its been so long of this

Reactions: Diprs2 and LePew
I saw a lady around 30 out side a hotel smoking and she was clearly wearing a bulky nappy under her pants. And I have sean another younger woman early 20s in a childish onesie ho I suspect was wearing. Besides these two I have only seen one person in a wheel chair were you could actually see the nappy and old people with the tell tale signs.

Reactions: Ranma, Jk95, Diprs2 and 3 others
I was once in a McDonalds Restaurant, because I needed a public restroom to change myself. When I walked in there was just one toilet taken. The person inside was changing a diaper. He really tried to do it unnoticeable and cautiously, but it was impossible because it was so silent in the room that you could hear the slightest sound. His diaper was too crinkly, and especially undoing the tapes was extremely revealing. You could hear how much he tried to don't make a noise, but he failed. I know that situation very well when you try to pull off the tape super slowly, smoothly and evenly to avoid any supicous noise, but the tape decides to come off with multiple loud steps 😅🙈 You then think you could have just as well pulled it off quickly and loud.

So for me it was super obvious, what was going on in there.

After a while when he finally was done with his mission impossible, that guy in his mid 20s - a little younger than myself at that time - came out. I looked at him and it was like I could read his mind. He was nervous and obviously asking himself if I knew what he did in there. I really wanted to say something when he came out, or just let him see the diaper in my backpack so he knew we were in that regards "soulmates". But I was too cowardly. Sometimes I think I should have exposed myself - could have been an interesting talk.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, CutestPaddedFemboy, Jk95 and 21 others
ThePaddedGolfer said:
Funny that you ask that- stopped by Walgreens Pharmacy today for some baby wipes and I walked in to find someone very similar in age (aka not fatherly range) shopping those very supplies. After a quick search I grabbed the wipes and went to checkout while he was still there looking around that same baby aisle. Didn’t even think about looking for padding on the lad as I was Megamax’d myself. That was the first time any potential encounter has ever happened in the years of my padded adventures
Baby wipes have a lot of uses. Many people keep some in their car or bag just to clean hands. Maybe his sister just had a baby.

Reactions: LePew and ReluctantAdult
I've seen used adult diapers and pullups in trash cans and sometimes left in the bathroom stall at work. I told that one memorable story that happened very recently in this thread: Blue Diaper At Walmart

Then there's the occasional customer who needs product advice, which I was all too happy to provide in a calm and professional manner. As to times I've noticed people, outside of a nursing home where I was a janitor once, and the time when I was an unofficial PCA for a disabled lady, I genuinely have not noticed any adult wearing a diaper or pullup. There was also a time when I used the bathroom at a cousin-in-law's house and I saw a package of Attends briefs beside the toilet. I assumed they were for a medical reason and I resisted the urge to ask her about it.

I really try not to fetishize other people. Even if they are wearing something, odds are they are not an ABDL. It'd be like a drug addict seeing a diabetic use needles and assuming they were shooting heroin. I know that's an extreme example but it's not so far off. That diabetic would just as soon not have to do all that stuff and they deserve privacy while maintaining their condition.

• Love
Reactions: Soupsoup72, Koltzi, Diprs2 and 9 others
foxcub said:
I was out doing some shopping today and saw some people that were wearing some slightly ageplay styled outfits (not fully obvious but i certainly noticed). I then noticed that one of them had a bit of a nappy bulge when she leaned over to get something off a low shelf.
It got me wondering if anyones spotted someone else random wearing. We should have a secret greeting XD
I think it is best if everyone just lets a person be to their own business and not make assumptions based on purchases they make or appearance. I had a young women 18 to 20 straight up ask me if I was a ABDL as I was buying diapers. This was maybe 20 plus years ago. At the time I had no clue what she even meant. I asked her to explain and she did not want to at all but finally told me what she meant. It was a cashier at a Walgreen's and I never went back. I was going to say something to her boss but I just wanted it over. She was so embarrassed too for taking a swing and missing I doubt she ever did it again. So glad I can just order online now a days.

For the record I love diapers because they stop the piss from going down my leg and no other real reason.

Reactions: Lethdale, Ranma, Diprs2 and 5 others
TheGrimmRetails said:
I've seen used adult diapers and pullups in trash cans and sometimes left in the bathroom stall at work. I told that one memorable story that happened very recently in this thread: Blue Diaper At Walmart

Then there's the occasional customer who needs product advice, which I was all too happy to provide in a calm and professional manner. As to times I've noticed people, outside of a nursing home where I was a janitor once, and the time when I was an unofficial PCA for a disabled lady, I genuinely have not noticed any adult wearing a diaper or pullup. There was also a time when I used the bathroom at a cousin-in-law's house and I saw a package of Attends briefs beside the toilet. I assumed they were for a medical reason and I resisted the urge to ask her about it.

I really try not to fetishize other people. Even if they are wearing something, odds are they are not an ABDL. It'd be like a drug addict seeing a diabetic use needles and assuming they were shooting heroin. I know that's an extreme example but it's not so far off. That diabetic would just as soon not have to do all that stuff and they deserve privacy while maintaining their condition.
Very well said.

I have seen a few people with what appeared to maybe be a diaper on. Only one of those people I seen recently was sucking a binky. Chances are good she might be but why call them out anyway. A lot of incontinent people have to use products and do not want to be judge or confused with. I do look because of my own needs sometimes at peoples butts and ask myself if they have a diaper on. But I would never draw attention to some ones issues.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, TheGrimmRetails and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
It was a cashier at a Walgreen's and I never went back. I was going to say something to her boss but I just wanted it over. She was so embarrassed too for taking a swing and missing I doubt she ever did it again. So glad I can just order online now a days.
Personally, I would have said something. You don't even have to go into what was said, all you would have to do is say, "She should not be asking personal questions of customers," or something along those lines. As an employee at a place that has a pharmacy, she's bound by HIPPA. And purchasing medical supplies falls under the protection HIPPA is supposed to offer all customers.

I worked in apparel and I had a customer who was an elderly man. He was purchasing Depend underwear for the first time and he was looking for the right size of boxers to go over them. I swear it must have been fate that brought him to me because of course I knew the answers to all of his questions. And while I hinted that I had personal experience with the product, I didn't ask him anything about himself. I only wanted him to know that I knew what I was talking about and that I took his questions seriously.

Much later I was zoning in the incontinence supply aisle and I had an elderly lady who was trying to find a product we didn't have in stock. I made a suggestion about the store brand of the same product and told her it was just as effective as the one she was looking for. But I didn't go into any more detail than that.

The closest thing I'll ever do is explaining the difference between the products but only if the customer clearly is unsure of what to buy.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, WillFord384 and 1 other person
TheGrimmRetails said:
Personally, I would have said something. You don't even have to go into what was said, all you would have to do is say, "She should not be asking personal questions of customers," or something along those lines. As an employee at a place that has a pharmacy, she's bound by HIPPA. And purchasing medical supplies falls under the protection HIPPA is supposed to offer all customers.

I worked in apparel and I had a customer who was an elderly man. He was purchasing Depend underwear for the first time and he was looking for the right size of boxers to go over them. I swear it must have been fate that brought him to me because of course I knew the answers to all of his questions. And while I hinted that I had personal experience with the product, I didn't ask him anything about himself. I only wanted him to know that I knew what I was talking about and that I took his questions seriously.

Much later I was zoning in the incontinence supply aisle and I had an elderly lady who was trying to find a product we didn't have in stock. I made a suggestion about the store brand of the same product and told her it was just as effective as the one she was looking for. But I didn't go into any more detail than that.

The closest thing I'll ever do is explaining the difference between the products but only if the customer clearly is unsure of what to buy.
yeah it sounds like you was raised by parents and not the internet. 😀😂It does make a difference to have some moral values and know when a subject is sensitive for someone. I should of said something to her boss but I was only 19 or 20 myself at the time and just wanted to forget it happened. I use to make my wife buy them most of the time back in the day. But 100% honest to God that is how I learned of the ABDL community. I went home and and used my slow dial up net to see what I was accused of. WOW I was not sure what to think at the tim !

I must say this community of people here have been real good therapy for me. Even the ABDLs MOST of the people here have respect for each other and the group in general. I thought I might not like it when I joined last year, but almost one year later, and I feel the best I ever have about wearing diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Andy97, Diprs2, LiLMaus and 4 others
I cannot help it but I am always looking for fellow Nappy wearers and find a fair few, on the other hand I live in a Nappy rich environment as most of us in this village are fairly senior and on bin day you would be amazed at how many cardboard boxes from well known brands are left out for recycling ( myself included) the most common ones are iD slips as they are NHS supplied but Tena are common as well as Abena and Lille.
Bin day is always interesting as someone always has a box or boxes out for recycling.
I break my boxes up into bag size chunks then put them out in the bag, that way only the person emptying the bag would potentially see the Nappy boxes.
Spotting Nappy wearing people is simple here as you only have to remember who's house the boxes were outside and look at the people there and observe the square Nappy butt or distinct Nappy outline, there have been many spottings out on the beach as people tend to let their guard down and few have been very obvious possibly wanting to be seen, but many are so discreet you really could not tell one way or the other and I would like to think that is the category I fall into.
Supermarket shopping seems to reveal a fair few as well especially when people bend over to reach something in the freezer, many a defining waist band gets revealed there 😠
There have been a few people I have seen with the "half moons" developing nicely on the rear of their trousers probably myself on very rare occassions too !
then of course the one or two that set us all back by being really silly, I was on a train once and right next to the railway line in a field was a middle aged male showing off his Nappy 😠I could hear all the comments along the coach as we passed him as it was hard to miss the idiot.
I am always very aware of people wearing Nappies but unless they had a wardrobe malfunction of signifigance that could be easily rectified I would not dream of interfering in the matter as private is private and it is no business on mine even if I love the subject.
My Tuppence worth anyways 😀

Reactions: Diprs2, Lewis Badger and WillFord384
Having ranted on above yesterday I saw a couple of about 50 ish walking on the beach with their dog and Mrs bent down to pick up the dog's ball and her skirt (-ridiculous attire for a windy beach imo) rode up revealing something very padded under blue plastic pants and if I did not know better I reckon his butt was probably padded also as it had the square Nappy butt shape too .

Reactions: Diprs2, userofaname and LiddleBigBoy
I have seen many people in diapers when they are coming and pick up diapers from me every month. I'm like the diaper pimp. The first bag is free, but the next case will cost you ;). In all honesty, I have never asked if someone was wearing or is an AB/DL; that would be rude. I sell my extra Abena L4 diapers each month and give the cheap ass Medicaid diapers away, trying to help others out so I can't afford their diapers or pull-ups

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Diprs2, Diapercutie and 6 others
Back