Ever see anyone else in public have one on?

Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Have you ever seen someone wearing a diaper you suspected being ABDL? I once seen a girl east of Edmonton probably 18 years old and seen the top of a new white and blue pamper sticking out of her short shorts at the gas station, seen it when she was digging her wallet out

Reactions: littledreamers333, Blekyss and BobbiSueEllen
I live SW of Edmonton...maybe we don't have that opportunity here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Albertapampers and BobbiSueEllen
Never seen evidence of a diaper, but I did one time see somebody dressed very babyish. It’s very possible she had a diaper on, but cannot confirm that.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yes an elderly woman. She was wearing tight pants.

Reactions: Blekyss, Diaperloverj and BobbiSueEllen
Not really. Some older kids that def should have been out of diapers. No adults I was really sure about, unless you count one of my ex’s. She would wear in public for me all the time. As soon as I turned her on to diapers she loved them. Super hot. I kind of think she was more brave about it than me.

Reactions: Blekyss and Diaperman0723
I have seen people wearing diapers in parades.

Reactions: Blekyss
I have seen a few adults that were obvious, mostly it is the outline of padding on the bums. One woman reeked and I wanted to get her to go change.

I'm a heat and AC technician so I am in a lot of people's homes every day. I walked into someone's home once and there was three older kids setting around the couch area in the living room. as I was speaking with the homeowner I Looked over as I walked by and one of them was sitting on the couch in a T-shirt and a diaper. With his legs slightly open. The guy look like he might have been in college, early 20's. Everybody in the house obviously new and he didn't care who saw him. Only time I've ever seen anything like it.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and goodnitelvr10
Went to the store the other day and grabbed my pullups and had a younger lady come down the isle and got 2 bags of pullups, by looking at the way she walked ahe had a disability and had to wear them

I have seen a very pretty woman once In Tight leggings with full on diaper butt and crotch. But I hope she was wearing a diaper because she looked like she was doing the pee pee dance in the middle of the store. I wanted to go up to her and offer her a diaper change

I stood behind a woman at Costco who was definitely wearing. The outline under her jeans was unmistakable. She was probably late 40’s. Not that I was scoping the store for this but she was right in front of me. Hard not to notice.

There was a co-worker where I used to work before I retired, she was 40-50ish and definitely had a padded diaper butt.. she did nothing to try to hide the fact,,, I never mentioned it even though I wanted to a few times.. I may of had a padded look myself but I think mine was fairly well hidden.

Nothing in public that i can recall, BUT I did hear from my brother that our neighbor friend down the street from my dad's house had to baby sit an 8 year old boy who, supposedly, was treated like a baby by his mother. Diapers and all. Man, at 12 years old hearing that, my face must have been redder than a baboons butt with a mouth as dry as sand paper.

Of course as a boy with no formal babysitting experience there was no way to confirm this for myself, but the thought drove me absolutely bonkers for quite some time. I'd only ever heard about that sort of stuff in stories. How could there possibly be a real chance of it happening near me?!

Reactions: bobbilly, Blekyss, TigerDL and 1 other person
For many years I never really spotted anyone wearing any type diaper. Even didnt notice elderly ones either. I also wasnt really looking or paying full attention to it. In summer 2005 I was down Coney Island NYC walking in a big crowd. It was a hot sunny day so the crowds were big. I was behind a girl who was well into her teens and way past diaper wearing age. So as everyone was walking. Her shirt was not too long so it was up past her waist just enough to notice the tell tale diaper waist band all around above her jeans. She didnt seem to mind or try to pull down her shirt. She also didnt seem like someone who had any disabilities perhaps needing a diaper. But theres many who are incontinent and dont have any disabilities. So that was the true first time I spotted someone in a public setting with a diaper on and not being a baby or small child.

Just once, an overweight, not very attractive woman with a very crinkly diaper back in the day when either Depends or Attends plastic back diapers were about the only available diapers. This experience was not very arousing or interesting.

I wear diapers 24/7/365, I don't even try to hide it in public anymore. I don't care if my diaper are visible to other or if it can be seen. I'm not ashamed about it, and I don't care what people think or what they say. I have - so far - only got positive feedback from other people

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TungstenWrist, Deleted member 57387, Blekyss and 5 others
I was sitting in my car at a rest stop waiting for my wife to return from the bathroom. A young woman walked by wearing really short shorts and her diaper was peeking out from under the them. I'm pretty sure she was aware that her diaper was visible and honestly I was impressed by her openness. I've seen many people in public that were wearing and I know many times my diaper has been noticed. Never really cared if people new I was wearing I'm not at all embarrassed about my need and love for my diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Kellycares
Yes I saw a woman about 25, shopping in town, white trousers on & I could see her nappy through the trousers.

Never seen anyone. If they were most people hide them pretty darn well. I mean I've seen older people buying incontinence products before but either they aren't wearing 24/7, are buying them for a spouse or know some trick I don't.

quartz200420012 said:
Never seen anyone. If they were most people hide them pretty darn well. I mean I've seen older people buying incontinence products before but either they aren't wearing 24/7, are buying them for a spouse or know some trick I don't.
My wife bought me three cases of pull-ups yesterday at Sam's she never wears but doesn't mind buying them when she is at the store

Reactions: Blekyss and Kellycares
Back