Ever had your very wet diaper loose it’s sticky on the tape’s while in public leading to an embarrassing situation ?

mightytoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Once I was standing in line to pay with mommy at our local grocery store . I had re positioned the tape in my mommy’s SUV because I was wet enough to cause sagging . That always works right …. After waddling around the store shopping we’re standing in line or check out and the tape just let go which caused the 2nd tape to also let go . Now I have a sliding sideways wet diaper and im wearing my Shortalls with only a cloth diaper cover ( should have worn a onesie ) 🤦🏻‍♂️ All I could do was hold it in place which was quite a sight and get to my mommy car . The lining tore on the parking lot and out comes the filling falling on my shoes and parking lot . About 1/3 fell out 😥 . It was quite a mess in the back seat of the Lexus getting that mess contained and changed . Mommy got to the SUV wide eyed crawled in the back seat with me and we got everything contained in a diaper disposable bag . I did not go to the store with mommy for over a month because everyone’s neighborhood grocery store employees know everyone like extended family . I’ve been embraced that bad only a few times in my life but mommy never ever bought that brand again . They were advertised as reposition tapes ….. 🤭🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤭

• Sad
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and Cottontail
I never had it result in a situation like that before but I did have an occasion where it lost it's sickness at home due to being really wet and fell off. Similarly I never bought that again. I'm very sorry that happened to you though :(If there is one risk we unfortunately must literally and figuratively carry around with us as part of this is the possibly of something like that. I just hope everyone was nice about the situation.

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler and Cottontail
Yes had my diaper slide down when out. It's not fun.

Reactions: mightytoddler
I knew someone who, at a party, slipped and butt-planted on the grass, popping their pamps all over the lawn. luckily it was an ABDL party so we all had a good friendly giggle before helping them into a fresh one.

• Haha
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, mightytoddler and Cottontail
I've never had a serious accident while out and about, but then I also tend to drink and wet a lot less when I'm out and about too. It's rare that my diaper will be anywhere near full. (Of course it's very a different story at home!)

SnepperStepper said:
I knew someone who, at a party, slipped and butt-planted on the grass, popping their pamps all over the lawn. luckily it was an ABDL party so we all had a good friendly giggle before helping them into a fresh one.
Oof! But yeah, I think I'd reflect on that with more amusement than embarrassment given the company.

Reactions: mightytoddler and mistykitty
i had mine blow out from sitting down fast and all the air inside tore the diaper, lucky i wasnt too wet and nothing happend, other than some noise..i didnt even know til i got home

Reactions: mightytoddler
i have experienced mishaps with diapers and clothing over the years, but nothing too major especially when out and about. any questionable diaper my wife changes in the car before going into a store or place for it is always a rule of thumb to start off fresh so there is always a quick diaper check at the car before moving forward. we also keep my diaper backpack with us. one never knows so it is never a good thing to push a diaper to its limit.

• Love
Reactions: Dry247 and mightytoddler
Back