• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Essex lad

you need to have made I think it's 20 posts to get to established contributor to be able to message people (might need to upload some kind of pic for profile too can't remember if that was actually necessary)

Reactions: Dynamite
Oh I see lol maybe I will ave to contribute more 😊thanks

Dynamite said:
Hey good to hear from you I’ve got WhatsApp if you have it ? I can’t dm on here as it doesn’t give me the option to do so 🙁 but if easier we can message like this whatever you prefer 😊
Hi, yeah messaging on here will be good. I have to be careful at my end as this is all secret in my house.

Oh I see that’s fair enough I know what it was like when I was living with my parents trying to hide the secret lol, how old are you ?

Dynamite said:
Hey everyone looking to make friends around clacton on sea Essex
I am not in Essex, but New Hampshire a few thousand kilometers west of you.
My paternal ancestors from Essex left for Prince Edward Island in Canada in the 1830's. They were from the area between Colchester and Reading.

Back