Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Essex lad

I’m in Basildon:)

Reactions: chrischrischris and Dynamite
Hey how are you? Be great to meet and chat with local people to me

Dynamite said:
Hey how are you? Be great to meet and chat with local people to me
I’m great thanks! Would be great to meet people! That’s a point, if anyone local ish wants 2 packs of the original Tena slips in medium they can have them - I’m running out of room 😂

Reactions: Dynamite
Hey I would be interested in the Tena 😉

Hang on to them I’ll try and collect unfortunately can’t do it today as my car is being taken it’s got an Mot tomorrow 😞

slipessex said:
I’m great thanks! Would be great to meet people! That’s a point, if anyone local ish wants 2 packs of the original Tena slips in medium they can have them - I’m running out of room 😂
Which absortion / colour?
You're going to get some other shouts - me included - if you really wanna let them go
because I'd be lying if I said Tenas are as good now!
Man we know now how good we had it
yep
I AM a bit obsessed!
-
BW

Last edited:
Looks like there’s a few north essex people here including me :)

Reactions: chrischrischris and Dynamite
Would love to chat and meet more people within my area 😊

Reactions: chrischrischris
Dynamite said:
Hang on to them I’ll try and collect unfortunately can’t do it today as my car is being taken it’s got an Mot tomorrow 😞
Give me a message :)

So sorry not going to be able to collect but Thankyou do appreciate it hope your well and someone does collect 😊

Dynamite said:
So sorry not going to be able to collect but Thankyou do appreciate it hope your well and someone does collect 😊
No probs, somebody is having two packs but I have one more Id have given. I’d definitely be up for meeting or talking at some point :)

Yes most definitely be good to chat and possibly meet at some point 😊

Welcome lad 👍

Yes most definitely be good to chat and possibly meet at some point 😊

Dynamite said:
Hey everyone looking to make friends around clacton on sea Essex
Hi, I am near Clacton

Hey good to hear from you I’ve got WhatsApp if you have it ? I can’t dm on here as it doesn’t give me the option to do so 🙁 but if easier we can message like this whatever you prefer 😊

Back