Embracing the 24/7 wearing lifestyle?

Chinababy888 said:
mynpadtbas
What is mynpadtbas? I’m not sure what this means.

Labrador said:
What is mynpadtbas? I’m not sure what this means.
I think I had a glitch with my phone's text system, when I was writing as it went into gobbledygook instead of what I meant to say.

My apologies for that...

Chinababy888 said:
For myself personally speaking it's not just about being back as a baby or toddler again, although that would be nice as I would love to just press restart and go back to the beginning again as I lost alot of my innocence over the years and yes I've made one or more bad mistakes in life and have regrets just like anybody else I am only a human after all.

And yes I do like to regards back to a time in my previous life when everything was more simple and innocent when I didn't have to worry about anything other than being cared for by someone else and I loved that part of my life ,

but memories aside I have to get back on track with this subject talking of which recently I have come to the conclusion that I am getting to the point when I am wearing nappies/diapers more often then not as an adult,

And therefore at some point in the future will probably have to re-adjust my life to return to bring diapered 24/7, just like I was when I was a child all those years ago.

And quite frankly speaking I am not ashamed or even embarrassed to say that I have fully embraced this as I am a adult in his late 40's with genuine physical and emotional disabilities and therefore in a sense I never really grew up, however I did have a mostly good childhood growing up a luxury few people have nowerdays so I was lucky in this respect.

However wearing nappies feels natural to me as they are already my preferred form of protection against potentially embarrassing accidents, andvthatsca definite plus factor although talking of regression it's a gateway to my early childhood as I can feel safe and secure again whilst having padding between my legs and hips and knowing that I won't have any oops moments, and it's a great feeling and to sum up diapers/nappies where in my past and now they are in my future so essentially I've gone full circle and there's nothing wrong with this as I feel totally happy in this situation as my disabilities aren't going away any time soon and as I age my body is telling me that maybe I should never have been out of this form of underwear in the first place and so I hope this helps awnser your questions.
I m

Last edited:
Years after years, I'm wearing more and more. Percentage growth!
Like many of us, wearing 24/7 would be nice but sometimes, I'm big and I have the chance not to be dependent on diapers (not IC).

Adopting 24/7 is a lot of constraints. I'm not sure I'm ready to go to such level of personal investment.

I do sometimes 24/7 but the longest was 1 month, then I enjoyed a few days without...

Eventually, one day, I'll have no choice anymore but today, having the possibility to NOT wear is another level of security!

I'm sometimes 24/7 but not 24/7 * 365...

Soarandragon said:
Get different designs. For work/day time I have medical white and for nights I have my abdl diapers of different capacities and styles to fit my mood and how late I change. I would getting a variety to have in hand so it doesn’t get stale. Also try not to binge at first and get what you need and slowly add to your stock pile so there isn’t an urge to purge as you only have what you need. I also will go a night periodically where instead of wearing a diaper I wear boxers so I can get a break a little. By the time I wake up I want back in a diaper ASAP.
I agree about variety. Each diaper has it’s own look and feel not to mention different capacities. I liken it to how some people like different styles of underwear for different occasions.

People get hung up on the whys and wherefores of nappy wearing. My advice is if you want to wear nappies just do it. You only get one life and honextly where is the harm. If you want to wear nappies. I have to wear them as I am urinary incontinent but have embraced being in nappies. I soon realised I am genuinely happier in nappies and dont care who knows I wear them any more.
I like being dependant on them I don't know why I just do.
One thing I do know is that as you get older no one cares if you are in nappies.

Reactions: Lethdale and Napincolove
toddler said:
I suffer from intellectual and physical disabilitiy and IC myself I wear cloth nappies and plastic pants 24/7. I have never lost any interest i in wearing them as I love wearing them. I have been wearing Cloth nappies and Plastic pants now for 23 years
I was diagnosed with Mobility problems.

CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
There is a difference between intellectual disabilities and emotional disabilities. Being a "wannabe" incontinent might be an emotional disability.
Thinking, writing and spelling isn't a disability.
I know the train of thaught you're on. But keep in mind that writing and spelling are two different things. People can loose the ability to properly voice their thoughts but writing still works with given time. Plus spellcheck software is super easy available. A mental disability also does not necessarily mean people become potatoes. Please keep that in mind.

Cheers

Being a Nappy/Diaper lover just makes everything perfect.
Yes there have been a few times I was led off the path of wearing Nappies by the medics but all of those effortts no matter how scrupulous my hygiene was very quickly ended up with infections which robbed me of a bit more control.
I no longer even think about alternatives as I cope very well with my current situation of 24/7 in Nappies and the fact that I love my Nappies too just makes the whole thing much easier to live with.
My wife is also very good about it and orders all my Nappies and PUL pants plus anything rlse I need and this really oils the wheels for me.
If someone wants to wear a Nappy then why the neck not !

Back