Earliest memory in a diaper?

I can remember back to when I was 8 years old being changed in my moms room. I remember being laid out on her bed and seeing the Johnson’s baby powder and remembering the smell of the baby lotion and the wipes. I still remember my mom making sure the fasteners where in place as she pressed them down and she would change my shirt sometimes. When she was done diapering me I could pretty much go watch TV or play my NES which I did own back in the time!😂

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Rezzu
I’ve got some pretty vivid memories regarding diapers, and very young too.

I’m not 100% sure but I would have only been about 3, I remember getting diapered for bed when we we’re camping it was of course a white disposable of a brand I don’t know.

min that same timeframe I remember being out on the patio, it was my sisters birthday and I had just flooded my diaper and it was running down my leg and looking on the deck. My sister was screaming for my mom as I just stood there frozen 😂

I recall getting diapered for nap time by the babysitter we had at that time. And that she watched “days of our lives” religiously 😳

when I was around 4 I started getting an interest in diapers. We had some younger cousins visiting us that were still in diapers and I remember snagging one and crawling under my sisters armoire and “hiding” down there putting it on lol

Around that timeframe we took a very long road trip and I got to be diapered for the travel so that was a bonus!

after that, things were dormant for a few years, I was around 6 the next time I got my hands on some more diapers, these were definitely pampers girls of the early 90’s era. I nearly got busted by the parents on that one and once again laid low for a while till I was in my teens

ykdprdave said:
min that same timeframe I remember being out on the patio, it was my sisters birthday and I had just flooded my diaper and it was running down my leg and looking on the deck. My sister was screaming for my mom as I just stood there frozen 😂
That's funny. I had a very similar thing happen to me. Most of my diaper memories are about wearing at night or while traveling due to bedwetting but this one time i vividly remember was right around when i was potty training, I guess I was about 3 and a half. I was playing in a sandbox with my friends on a very hot day wearing just a t-shirt and diaper. My next door neighbors Justin and Josh were my best friends. Josh was almost my age exactly but had been fully trained for a long time before me I think. I was having way too much fun to stop playing and go inside to the potty so I remember totally flooding my diaper on purpose. I stood up and pee started leaking out of my diaper, running down my legs and was clumping in the sandbox. Josh saw this and ran to get my mom from the deck. "Caffy, Caffy (Cathy), Kevin just wet his diaper and it's getting in the sandbox!" he yelled while his brother Justin started using a shovel to scoop the wet sand out of the sandbox. It was one of the first times I ever felt embarrassment from wearing diapers.

Reactions: pamperwarrior, thedlguy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I can still remember being put in a diaper after bath time for bed when I was 3. Mom would tell me to go get a diaper, I would run and get one out of the bag and she would put it on me usually in the living room. That’s the earliest diaper specific memory I have from my early childhood

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can definitely remember being put in a diaper at 3 years old. We went to a church thing and I was in the nursery and did poop in it. I don't remember anything after that

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, handsomestallion and KCA
at kindergarten, i was incontinent all through highschool. I remember that I used to peek over my shorts, one of the moments that made me realize im a dl

The only memory I had was getting changed in front of the TV while Family Affair was on. I was terrified that Buffy (on whom I had a severe crush, even to this day!) would see me through the screen, point and laugh! 😲 🤨🤭

Reactions: tam1623, TheEternalPhoenix and sinceiwassmall
I don't have any vivid memories of diapering as a toddler, my first memory was when I was 6, I asked my aunt if she could diaper me too, as she was changing my cousin. She chuckled and said no, diapers are for babies. I thought about them often from then on, and being babysat with a bunch of toddlers and babies didn't help. I finally got my first of that wonderful padded feeling when I was 10, my babysitter diapered me for wetting my pants. Feeling like I was too big to be diapered, she called my bluff and I spent the next 2 days wearing large blue pampers, and nothing over them. I had a few more times of sneaking diapers from her, but my next memory was when I was 14 and my aunt was fostering a 10 year old boy who wet the bed every night. When she asked me to stay with her, she never told me that he did. When I saw the diapers in his room, I asked why, and he got all embarrassed. at bedtime, she came to me and said he wouldn't wear a diaper, he was embarrassed I would pick on him. So I told her to just diaper me too. So she did, then I went into the bathroom and showed him, I was just in a diaper and t-shirt. I spent that weekend diapered, and loved it!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: pamperwarrior, thedlguy, TigerDL and 4 others
My brother has one of these Marilu Henner type memories (although not as detailed). He claims to have memories of the day he was born so I guess that would be his first diaper memory. I'm still very skeptical on the day one memory, but he does hit on some things I had forgotten from many years ago.

Back to Marilu, imagine if she was DL...."Marilu, what diaper where you wearing on March 4, 1967?" "Well, it was a Saturday, I remember I had on a white pampers but one of the tapes kept coming off........."

BobbiSueEllen said:
The only memory I had was getting changed in front of the TV while Family Affair was on. I was terrified that Buffy (on whom I had a severe crush, even to this day!) would see me through the screen, point and laugh! 😲 🤨🤭
Anissa Jones OD'd at age 18. Mrs. Beasley still around as far as I know. I was more partial to Eve Plumb.

Last edited:
Around 2.5 or 3 I was still wearing diapers. The memory was me laying across my moms lap and her patting my diapered butt. It felt so wonderful.

Reactions: thedlguy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh My! What would Uncle Bill or Mr. French think???;):D

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, LittleScotty and BobbiSueEllen
Until I was 4 and a half, I was still wearing diapers. So I actually remember getting my diaper changed from my parents. I also remember playing with my diapers when I was still in them.

Reactions: thedlguy, babybobby, wetnights and 1 other person
I was potty trained day and night at around 18-months old so I don’t have any memories of wearing diapers for need. My first memory of wearing a diaper was aged around 10 when I found and tried on my cousin’s bedwetting pull-ups.

As I have included in other threads I was caught by my senior citizen babysitter wearing plastic pants in her bathroom at about age 4. She was definitely not a happy camper about my chosen attire. Other than that my only precautionary underwear memories are when mom asked me at about age 7 what I thought “we” should do about my bed wetting. I recommended plastic pants, as I was particularly found of them, especially next to my tush, and she said she didn’t think that they would help without diapers to soak up the liquid. So I remember that as my youngest Homer Simpson “DOH” moment and a missed chance to have been diapered for the next 3 years until I finally quit wetting the bed. After becoming IC I’ve developed a much deeper appreciation for my mother’s wisdom regarding this issue.

I was toilet trained before I can remember, at a time of lots of family stress right when I turned 2. So my first memories of diapers are of finding the idea of anybody needing or using them kind of distantly, fascinatingly, embarrassingly gross and not having any sense of the obvious reality that my sisters and I had to have worn them not so long ago.

At age 9 or 10 I suddenly realized the plastic laundry hamper I’d always had in my room had an embossed logo of the Stork Diaper Service on it. So did the ones in my sisters’ rooms. They’d been our diaper pails when we were babies, with a spot for a deodorizer disc at the top and everything. I was mortified at the idea that my friends might notice and tease me.

Around 12 or 13 I remember thinking (funniest to look back on now) how unimaginably gross and embarrassing it must be to change a baby with a dirty diaper, and wondering how parents could deal with it — how they could want to have a baby when they would have to do that every day for… I had no idea how long but at that age it looked like forever.

I‘d never been (or at least remembered being) around babies or diapers at that stage. I took it completely for granted that babies found wet or (hard to even believe it happened) poopy diapers disgusting and horribly uncomfortable and cried as soon as they needed to be changed, and wanted to be out of diapers as soon as they possibly could.

Then at 13 I more or less accidentally developed a fetish for being desperate and peeing my pants. Being aroused by the thoughts and feelings was confusing as heck. I couldn’t help wondering what it felt like when I was little, a kid having accidents and a baby in diapers. I tried it out in all kinds of entertaining, good-feeling improvised ways. Maybe my “earliest diaper memory” was “playing baby” by letting go of my bladder with all my clothes still on. Or the secret naughty thrill of folding diapers for myself out of towels using the diagram in Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care.

Pretty soon after that my first baby cousin was around and I remember being absolutely boggled that she would wet and even poop herself and not seem to much notice or care. No crying to be changed, not the slightest hint of embarrassment (from her or from the grownups either), no discomfort at all even when she had wet spots on her pants or was undeniably sitting in poop.

My aunt took great delight at that stage of reminding me of all the times she’d seen me in diapers, and changed me out of diapers dirtier than my little cousin‘s. That’s when my baby stage (still with no actual memories) started to seem real to me.

Last edited:
I've no recollection of myself being in nappies myself but do remember being fascinated by them.
Once at my Mothers friends house she called her son of about 5 to come and get ready for bed.
I was about 11 at the time.
After about 10 minutes he came waddling back proudly declaring he had 2 nappies on (cloth)
The nappies and plastic pants were poking above the waistband of his pyjamas and I couldn't take my eyes off them.
I just wished I was him.
I often fantasized, and still do, that his Mum would of called me through and said " come on, your turn "
It never happened of course but that lovely memory has still stayed with me.

I was potty trained early (before I can remember) but I went to daycare periodically when I was about 4. Shortly after I started there, all the four year olds had to take a nap. For whatever reason, I remember myself on the changing table. I told the woman, "I'm a big boy, I don't need a diaper!" but she soothingly coaxed me into one. I don't remember putting up much resistance. A few hours later i'm being tucked into bed. I very clearly remember it was 7:40pm and my dad asks, "do you need to use the bathroom first?" I told him yes and leaped out of bed. It turns out I was still in my diaper, which I remember as a pink princess pullup!! I definitely have a soft spot for those today.

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BobbiSueEllen
Back