Drink in your baby bottle

luvsboy10 said:
I've tried a couple of baby formulas till I found the one I like. After I got used to it, it's really tasty, like a good cup of coffee and even better.
I know most people get disgusted from baby food, but I think you need to keep an open mind and expose yourself to new experiences and tastes.
Sometimes I even prefer a good warm bottle with formula over "grownups" food.
So, which brand?

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and diaperfooties
luvsboy10 said:
I've tried a couple of baby formulas till I found the one I like. After I got used to it, it's really tasty, like a good cup of coffee and even better.
I know most people get disgusted from baby food, but I think you need to keep an open mind and expose yourself to new experiences and tastes.
Sometimes I even prefer a good warm bottle with formula over "grownups" food.
I have always wanted to try formula but heard it is bad tasting what one do you recommend?

diaperfooties said:
So I have been drinking a lot of juice from my bottles but I want something more milky. The problem is I don't like milk plain. I have heard almond milk is good I ordered some to try out.

Have you found anything that you really enjoy inykur bottle?
Apple juice

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
diaperfooties said:
I have always wanted to try formula but heard it is bad tasting what one do you recommend?
The brand I like is only available in my country so I didn't bother naming it.
I recommend trying all brands available in your area- Keep in mind there is stages to each brand and they also taste different.
I think it's really exiting trying each one till you find the one you like.
Another plus to it- your pee really smells nice after you drink formula 😁

Reactions: diaperfooties
ABdrew said:
my mommy gave me a special bottle the other day with scotch and coke, let's just say this little guy was a very tipps baby, Lol

You need a damn good spanking!!!!

I hated the taste of milk as a kid (yes, I was difficult) so my mom would put vanilla and sugar in my milk so I'd drink it. I'll bet that would be good in a bottle. As for me, I'll drink a mixture of cranberry juice and some water in my bottle.

I mostly drink watered down apple or grape juice, or sugar-free Kool-Aid. In the morning sometimes I have mocha light iced coffee it's my one adult Vice that I can't give up LOL. If I'm feeling really little and want something more babyish then either a sippy of milk mixed with either some vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast or vanilla high protein Slim-Fast both make it thicker and tastes a bit more formula like at least give you the sensation of it.
But I don't drink the full strength with instant breakfast i use about a tablespoon and a half with Slim-Fast I use about 2 tablespoons.

I just tried some almond milk in my bottle. One question it is very watery is it supposed be that way or did I get bad kind?

It does not taste bad at all I kind of liked the taste of it but it tasted like very watered down milk

I bought silk almond unsweeted and vanilla flavor.

DanielW said:
Almond milk is more watery than regular milk, and unsweetened is well, not sweet (milk has something like 12 grams of sugars/carbs per cup.) a little sugar might make it taste better - sweetened to me tastes like the milk after you've eaten sweetened breakfast cereal...its not bad but takes some getting used to.
That sounds good I guess I could just put a little sugar in it.

I used to drink Baby Formula for the meal replacement. Baby Formula is how I lost half my weight and a Protein shake w/ a couple raw eggs every now and then with skim milk.

TexasToast11 said:
I used to drink Baby Formula for the meal replacement. Baby Formula is how I lost half my weight and a Protein shake w/ a couple raw eggs every now and then with skim milk.
Any recommendations as far as formula goes?

I usually drink coffee, water, or juice of some sort.

LilPawz said:
yea i tried with monster and it wasn't great at all and im blaming it on the carbonation xd
To diminish the carbonation - open the can or bottle and pour into a wide mouth vessel -
stir gently and leave out for an hour or so - then fill your bot bot with the room temperature
effervescent mt dew or beverage of choice - there will still be a trace of carbonation but
none of the stuff requiring burping and patting on the back.

ABdrew said:
my mommy gave me a special bottle the other day with scotch and coke, let's just say this little guy was a very tipps baby, Lol

What an abomination of good scotch --- It is RUM & COKE --- Scotch in any drink/quantity should never
be given to the Adult Baby who has yet to acquire the taste buds for this.

I would think that Bailey's would be the perfect drink for the AB - that creamy milky intoxicating mix that is just right for Goldilocks !

diaperfooties said:
as far as formula goes?

You'll never know how something taste until you try it. It's really HARD to get on a Baby Formula diet, but if you do find the Low E iron formula's.

I drink a lot of different things out from my bottle but don’t have the privacy to drink from it that often. I usually drink milk, water, beer, coffee, and pop. I want to get more bottles. I wish I can drink from a bottle all the time! 😊

One thing to add about chocolate milk--the pre-mixed jugs in the store are great--is that you can enjoy it both cold and warm--warm it's just a rich hot chocolate. I'll pour my milk in a pyrex measuring cup and nuke it for 30 seconds--though I don't have a high-powered microwave--stir, and repeate until the temperature is right. You have to take it slow in warming it up.

But to me, letting a soda go flat is not that appealing to me. But there are so many things--juices are big in my book, though OJ needs to be low or no pulp.

PaddedDeist said:
But to me, letting a soda go flat is not that appealing to me. But there are so many things--juices are big in my book, though OJ needs to be low or no pulp.
Indeed flat soda is a sin against humanity I just can bring myself to such a level haha.

Juice 🥤 r chocolate milk are best I think

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Back