Drink in your baby bottle

I really like the Enfagrow Toddler formula. Chocolate is good but my go to is the Vanilla. Also, Nido is really good too. The toddler formulas taste waaay better than any infant ones.

• Love
Reactions: diaperfooties
BAP21 said:
I really like the Enfagrow Toddler formula. Chocolate is good but my go to is the Vanilla. Also, Nido is really good too. The toddler formulas taste waaay better than any infant ones.
Thank you so much for the advice on formula exactly the information I have been looking for.

Strawberry milk is my go to. I did have some Cherry Cordial Chocolate milk the other day and it was amazing.

Reactions: diaperfooties
BAP21 said:

I've never seen chocolate enfagrow, but I would like to try it. Where do you find that? I usually just add nesquick to mine.

My favorite (which I've just recently discovered) is; prepare a glass of hot cocoa, put eight ounces of that in a bottle, add three scoops of plain Enfagrow and one scoop of vanilla Enfagrow (because I can get the plain much cheaper and I'm very poor), mix it up and enjoy. It's amazing, though sometimes a bit too rich for me and always too expensive for me, so it's just a rare treat.

My everyday morning bottle is just milk with one scoop of plain Enfagrow (for flavor and added nutrients) and two scoops of Nesquick (also for flavor and added nutrients).

I've become addicted to my bottle and I use it all the time, except when I'm out somewhere of course. I frequently have pineapple juice in my bottle.

And I have severe tooth problems due to a severe case of dental fluorosis and I've often had a lot of pain trying to drink citrus juices (i.e. orange and pineapple) from a glass and I found that drinking them from a bottle or sippy cup keeps it from coming in contact with my teeth as much and therefore I have much less pain from it.

I love drinking milk out of my bottle. Somtimes I have plain, chocolate, or strawberry before bed. Sometimes after needing a late night change, I get another bottle of milk to lull me back to sleep. I've tried almond milk, but I don't like the taste and it gives me diarrhea, but regular milk is fine.
I also drink juice out of my baba from time to time. Rarely do I drink soda from a bottle, that carbonated stream tickles my tongue while I drink it, but I find soda hard to clean out of a bottle. I can't have alcohol for obvious reasons.

Milkshake from McDonald's either strawberry or banana.

I might have said this before, but my favorite drink in a bottle is alcohol. It's the perfect combination for integrating both my baby and adult sides together. Plus it's also the perfect way to slow down how much alcohol I drink each night. AND a perfect way to make sure I don't accidentally spill anything. A win-win if there ever was one.

diaperfooties said:
So I have been drinking a lot of juice from my bottles but I want something more milky. The problem is I don't like milk plain. I have heard almond milk is good I ordered some to try out.

Have you found anything that you really enjoy inykur bottle?
I like almond milk, sometimes a little chocolate syrup-yum
Also a morning smoothie. Recommended by my nutritionist and no she doesn't know I have been putting it in my Tommie Tippie baby bottle, chi tea at night night time. Other than that just water, sometimes with a splash of juice. umI think juice has too much sugar. .experiment. have fun bottoms up
As an aside, I am really curious to see if I have a decent weight loss. The last week I have been so busy with my paci and bottle I dont snack nearly as much.

luvsboy10 said:
I've tried a couple of baby formulas till I found the one I like. After I got used to it, it's really tasty, like a good cup of coffee and even better.
I know most people get disgusted from baby food, but I think you need to keep an open mind and expose yourself to new experiences and tastes.
Sometimes I even prefer a good warm bottle with formula over "grownups" food.
I dont think I could stomach formula. I breastfeed my kids to avoid the awful smell. what kind did you like?
Today I bought baby cereal, and several jars of veggies, and some of those suckie packets. I also ordered a feeding trainer.
I'm new to this so just playing around with it

TexasToast11 said:
I used to drink Baby Formula for the meal replacement. Baby Formula is how I lost half my weight and a Protein shake w/ a couple raw eggs every now and then with skim milk.
I am curious if this suckung will show a positive weight loss. since Wednesday today is Sunday I have had my morning smoothie in my bottle, as well as my nighttime chi tea. Most if my liquids are I'm my bottle only use a big girl cup (actually a water bottle with a spout ) alone in the car I am either sucking "gloria" or my baby bottle. I have changed my toast and peanut butter breakfast for a jar of baby oatmeal with fruit. Lunch I've been doing a suckie pouch of yogurt and a teething biscuit. I eat a regular dinner with the family.

BAP21 said:
As a lactation consultant I just can't quite go there

Bobbysgirl67 said:
I dont think I could stomach formula. I breastfeed my kids to avoid the awful smell. what kind did you like?
Today I bought baby cereal, and several jars of veggies, and some of those suckie packets. I also ordered a feeding trainer.
I'm new to this so just playing around with it
When I'm in baby mode, the smell and taste of formula is irresistible to me. I'm actually waiting for the next fiddling time. The formula I like the best is only available in my country but I like almost all the brands there is.

I love soy milk, the unsweetened one, sooo yummy to have in the bottle, and added some cocoa powder into it is even nicer 🥰

WAAAAHHHH, my own bottle just went empty (I blame my teddy!). I don't care what is in it as long as it's something!

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
Nesquik. I hate plain milk, but I like it with Nesquik powder.

Reactions: magnolia
this sissy usually drinks only baby formula (similac or Enfamil), but when it is running low, i am allowed to mix it with vanilla amond milk

A smoothie, almond milk with chocolate or plain water.

When I’m at home I only drink from a bottle or sippy cup.
So home i drink cow & gate formula stage 2 juice water all out of my bottle.
Coffee or cola out of my sippy cup.
When round friends it’s the same apart from the formula I just get given what they have.
When I’m in adult mode coffee or anything else out of a disabled cup i have to use because I make a mess with anything else.
Adult drinks from a can but I need a bib to drink

Back