Dreams

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I went to sleep and I dreamed that I went to live in Spain and life was good and i wake up feeling disappointed coz reality is šŸ’© and over rated. Until then started therapy I didnā€™t spend much time in reality, I was always stuck in day dreams and my mind was elsewhere and it much better than reality so I think therapy ruined the good thing I had going šŸ˜‘

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Dreams, day or night, are the way our minds take a long and comfortable stretch. Much like a cat or dog does when crouching front legs forward upon the ground while standing. I couldn't imagine why a therapist would discourage the healthy need for both REM sleep and daydreaming. Unless it's taking over daily life.

Woncrinklz said:
Dreams, day or night, are the way our minds take a long and comfortable stretch. Much like a cat or dog does when crouching front legs forward upon the ground while standing. I couldn't imagine why a therapist would discourage the healthy need for both REM sleep and daydreaming. Unless it's taking over daily life.
I think the daydreamin was taking over my life a bit too much

babyraggydolls said:
I think the daydreamin was taking over my life a bit too much
I have a friend who said the same thing. Thatā€™s someone only you can determine, if itā€™s gone too far.

Back