does your significant other...

landingxray

Est. Contributor
does your significant other diaper you every night? My gf and I have a routine everynight. After I get out of the shower and dry off, i lay on my side of the bed and she diapers me. Then she snaps the onesie on. And we usually just get on our phones for like 15 minutes and then go to sleep or talk a few minutes. Im curious if you guys do something similar?

Reactions: RedPandaDL
My girlfriend will diaper me if I want to wear. She is not into diapers, but has no problem with me wearing whenver/wherever I want, but I try not to push it. I realize how extremely lucky I am to have found somebody who is ok with it.

Reactions: Soarandragon, landingxray and Sheepies
I am very lucky to have an understanding gf, she diapers me 90% of the time before bed, sometimes I come home late, or she's to tired, but most of the time same as the OP, after a shower she's waiting in the bedroom with all my supplies at the ready.

Reactions: Deleted member 49613 and landingxray
No, unfortunately my wife is disgusted by the idea and would leave me and split up the family if she knew I was still wearing. I am one of the very unlucky ones, zero tolerance, not even a tiny bit of understanding.

Reactions: landingxray
neophyte said:
No, unfortunately my wife is disgusted by the idea and would leave me and split up the family if she knew I was still wearing. I am one of the very unlucky ones, zero tolerance, not even a tiny bit of understanding.

Sorry to hear that. That’s the way my wife was when I first told her. She has since eased up a bit and knows I wear, but doesn’t want any part of it. I can’t do it around her.

Reactions: chamberpot and landingxray
PaddedInEastvale said:
Sorry to hear that. That’s the way my wife was when I first told her. She has since eased up a bit and knows I wear, but doesn’t want any part of it. I can’t do it around her.

Thank you!! Your words really do help, this is a support group after all! I think my wife hates diapers the most out of anyone in the world and her response to me opening up was extremely explosive and destructive to our relationship, it's as if I told her that I had been cheating on her with a hooker for 4 months and recently took up heroin.

Anyhow, I don't want to hijack this thread... if you have any advice or tips I'd be open to PM.. but I think my case is a lost cause.

If I ask he does.

It's not his thing but he's very accepting and supportive because it makes me happy.

I think people are afraid of things like a diaper fetish because they don't understand it and let's face it, its not easy to understand why we're like this.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 20009 and landingxray
She does not. I'm not into the idea really. I love wearing but not the AB side of it. A bit of a little (I enjoy being held and read to), but that's it. One day she took out my diaper trash, and I felt really bad and embarrassed. I think she's more comfortable than I am with all of it. I still wear pants or something covering it, but slowly I've been more comfortable with her seeing me in a diaper only. I still don't think I'll ever want to be changed tho.

My wife will diaper me after I shower at night, then we will cuddle in bed and sometimes watch a movie. At night is the only time she will diaper me, but that gives me something to look forward to.

Usually right after work I come home and shower and mommy diapers me. Or puts me in panties, I almost have more panties then underwear!! it's a new thing for us (panties, not diapees) but we enjoy it so far.

I had my wife diaper me before but I really didn't enjoy it at all. It just doesn't feel right. I don't care any bit about the diapering part. I just want the diaper on and that is that.

Not being an AB but just DL I have no desire to have anyone tend to my needs, my wife know I diaper up and doesn't get mad about it but I would not expect her to participate in it for my sake as I am very capable of doing it for myself. I do wish she would be more supportive but only in a way of more acceptance, if that makes sense.

Reactions: landingxray and RedPandaDL
She is just barely accepting of me wearing at all around her. I have let her know that I would love if she diapered me or let me diaper her. She says she will probably get there eventually but needs some time.

chamberpot said:
Not being an AB but just DL I have no desire to have anyone tend to my needs, my wife know I diaper up and doesn't get mad about it but I would not expect her to participate in it for my sake as I am very capable of doing it for myself. I do wish she would be more supportive but only in a way of more acceptance, if that makes sense.
That is pretty much where I stand. I would like my wife to be comfortable enough with me wearing to pat my diapered bum. At the moment, I am not even sure I would feel comfortable with her seeing my diaper uncovered. I know she wouldn’t be comfortable with it. Maybe some day.

Reactions: landingxray and TheMat
Well literally just now she gave my diaper a pat on her way to bed. I didn't expect that much from her yet. Progress!

Reactions: landingxray and RedPandaDL
TheMat said:
Well literally just now she gave my diaper a pat on her way to bed. I didn't expect that much from her yet. Progress!
How long has she known about your diapers?

My Wife is OK with it, but doesn't want to change me. She will cuddle or pat my diapered bum and so forth, but will not change one. I will take that for what it is, since she accepts this side of me and is OK with me wearing around her, I'm not going to get greedy.

Reactions: landingxray, TheMat and RedPandaDL
RedPandaDL said:
How long has she known about your diapers?

I told her briefly before we got married about 4 years ago but it's only been in the last few weeks that we've talked about me wearing around her and working to incorporate them into our lives. I didn't expect this interest to continue after marriage but sure enough it came back.

Reactions: chamberpot, RedPandaDL and landingxray
TheMat said:
I told her briefly before we got married about 4 years ago but it's only been in the last few weeks that we've talked about me wearing around her and working to incorporate them into our lives. I didn't expect this interest to continue after marriage but sure enough it came back.
I think this is very good progress then. I sense that you don’t push, but let her progress at her own pace. It is great that she is open to your desire to wear and seems to be getting more comfortable with it.

I think my wife will get there eventually as well, but it will probably take much longer. I am happy for you and it gives me some hope.

Reactions: chamberpot and TheMat
Back