Does anyone wear their diaper to work or college/uni?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There have been many threads asking about how to discretely wear at work, but who here wears diapers at work? Maybe an office, call centre, cashier, line worker, nurse, construction....

I work in an office (pre covid as I’m WFH now) and usually wore my diaper all day! I’m a developer/analyst and I’ve gone to boardroom meetings (with directors and VPs), worked at my desk, mingled etc... diapered!

Anyone else proudly wear to work or college/university?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, reliablealter, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
I wear 24/7 so it doesn’t matter work, church, family outings everything is fine diapered.

I started wearing diapers well after I retired. However, since I wear 24/7 I am diapered no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going. I volunteer with several organizations. When I'm working with other volunteers, I'm diapered. I play gold with a small group of guys. When on the golf course, I'm diapered. Yesterday my wife, my BIL, my SIL, and I went to visit friends about 1/2 hour away for lunch and a boat ride. I was diapered. It's really not a big deal so far as other people are concerned. I doubt any of them noticed I was wearing.

For my occupation it wouldn’t be appropriate but after work is another matter. I travel a fair bit so I’ve been able to visit some pretty cool diaper supply stores prior to the vast selection on line (now you’re better off just ordering).

neophyte said:
There have been many threads asking about how to discretely wear at work, but who here wears diapers at work? Maybe an office, call centre, cashier, line worker, nurse, construction....

I work in an office (pre covid as I’m WFH now) and usually wore my diaper all day! I’m a developer/analyst and I’ve gone to boardroom meetings (with directors and VPs), worked at my desk, mingled etc... diapered!

Do you miss the office? I know people who do and some just love the WFH life.

I’m currently at work with a blue megamax and a small booster.

Subtlerustle said:
Do you miss the office? I know people who do and some just love the WFH life.
I love aspects of WFH - no commute, wearing sweats, no commute - but I miss the people I work with. I have an awesome team; I've seen one of them in the past six months.

That said, when I'm WFH and I've got the place to myself - as I do right now - I can be diapered, which I am at present. I'd wear diapers semi-regularly at the office, but I'd usually have to wear ATNs or M4s. I'm currently wearing a Safari; there's no way I could've pulled this off at work! But I'd trade a wet Safari for the ability to be with my coworkers again.

Last edited:
Reactions: hodori779 and Subtlerustle
I wear 24/7 and due toWFH this is very convenient.
Regardless, I have to wear to work due to urges and leaks. Due to WFH I gained weight and my pants no longer hide my diaper that well x.x

Reactions: chrischrischris
I wore only infrequently in high school and college. I've worn more often (up to 24/7 at times) when I was working.

When i was in secondary school / high school i wore frequently to school

I'm diapered 24-7. Even at work.

neophyte said:

I wear one to work everyday. I work retail and on the go all day. Can't remember the last time I went home dry.

Reactions: Cddljess and KittyMerriweather
I do too. Office job (so like many I'm at home atm as well) but now I definitely don't have to worry about my shirt riding up and showing my diaper. Lol.

I'm definitely one of the weird ones that misses the office, especially now that my fiance went back to work, so its just me at home now.

Is it really working if I can work in my pjs and a diaper? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane2000
I'm 24/7 so I'm diapered all the time and every ware

I wore diapers every day at college for 30 plus years not once did anyone know I was wearing diapers.

Reactions: Weazer and chrischrischris
I some times wear diapers to work

Reactions: chrischrischris
I wore diapers all the time when I was at university. Room mates were aware of it and often covered for me.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Diapered 24/7 currently in a 12hr mega max and almost done installing this 98 triple pane window job in Frisco Tx.

College kid here, I normally wear at night.

Reactions: thedlguy and chuck
I wear to work. I’m in an office environment and I usually wear a thin cloth-backed so as to not be noticed during the day. No one has noticed or said anything yet.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Back