Does anyone know where to view The 15 Stone Babies?

MyFaultisKracked

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It appears as though the 2012 The 15 Stone Babies is not currently on YouTube where it once resided. I have no idea why it would have been removed but does anyone have any idea where it might be found online?

Last edited:
Big Baby "Davy Strange" yanked it off YouTube.
He also yanked himself off of YouTube too, it seems.
I think he went mega psycho, with respect to his Schizophrenia when the pandemic hit 2 years ago.
He also starred in the BBC HORIZON Science Documentary, "WHY DID I GO MAD?"

sissybaby34 said:
Thanks so much. I did something really really risky when I was very tired, not thinking clearly and not having a good day. Late one night recently whilst having a phone call with my sister, the next thing I know - I told her!!! Damn it!! I told her.
Then something amazing happened! I told her the early childhood motivations behind it, all 4 siblings agree our Mom is completely nuts, and she was totally OK with it. She's very open minded. She totally understood.
I did think she might be into watching this but looked on YouTube and couldn't find it.
Greatly appreciated.
Gracias.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34
Any chance of getting this outside of facebook, I don't wanna take the risk of watching this kind of content on a website that knows too much of my real life information, and it doesn't work if we're not signed in (just tested it)

CodyBaby said:
Any chance of getting this outside of facebook, I don't wanna take the risk of watching this kind of content on a website that knows too much of my real life information, and it doesn't work if we're not signed in (just tested it)
GeeeZz, that's a good question. I never thought of that and I'd prefer not to have FB post suggested content online for me to view based on previous interests. Yah, no giant RED FLAGS there!

Back