Does anyone else pull out their outfits and just admire them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Here are my little girl and baby girl dresses together.
I’ll be wearing my little girl pink one on the right today with my little teddies in the special pocket.

View attachment 74895
But I’ll try that last so I can have an extended play with my big teddy, enjoy a bottle and a nap with my dummy/ pacifier.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Littlebabybecca, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
But first I’m going to try the very first dress I ever bought myself.

It’s the large yellow gingham print on the right so ready for summer, it’s light, bright and I should have my yellow shoes to go with it but I can’t get to them at the moment so white will do.

Note the frillies to go with my tights and the almost tutu underskirt which is to go under the dress to the left. It’s a retro ‘50’s A line dress with black top and tights.

View attachment 74902

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Hi,

I haven’t worn this dress for over a year I think.

It was the first one I ever bought myself, it’s so yellow bright and a grown up version of the yellow gingham school dress.

It’s so light, pure summer, feminine and girly and I just love it so.

View attachment 74923

View attachment 74924

I’m really looking forward to summer and sitting out sipping tea, I hope there’s no neighbors around. 🤢🤢

Hope you like.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and chrischrischris
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I haven’t worn this dress for over a year I think.

It was the first one I ever bought myself, it’s so yellow bright and a grown up version of the yellow gingham school dress.

It’s so light, pure summer, feminine and girly and I just love it so.

View attachment 74923

View attachment 74924

I’m really looking forward to summer and sitting out sipping tea, I hope there’s no neighbors around. 🤢🤢

Hope you like.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
Yay I like ❤️❤️

My school dress,unfortunately what ever I pull out I put on lol

Screenshot_20220329-201355.png

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and sissygirlpink
I love your dresses @chrischrischris as much as my own and would happily share with you.
Our tastes are very similar and we seem to have a lot in common, maybe we should chat at some point if you’d like to?

Jenny xx

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Hi all, I also put on my 50’s retro dress today but didn’t wear my really billowing underskirt as it didn’t look right.
I need to understand why and will report back.
But fair to say, I just absolutely loved it, I guess I’m just a girl, doing girly stuff and swooning every time I feel the fabric, hold it against myself, or perish the thought, almost pass out when I put it on.
Please note ladies, don’t judge me harshly, I just absolutely love your clothes, posture, deportment and mannerisms and I in no way wish to offend.

View attachment 74939

View attachment 74943

I’ve had such a lovely day I really can’t describe it.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Hi all,

I don’t want to get into trouble re my posts so I’ve tried to be as discrete as possible with my baby dress and little girl panties. Also my little fantasy nappy and pink noisy Haian plastic panties.

View attachment 74964

View attachment 74965

View attachment 74966

After, I had a really good nap with my big teddy and dummy.

I hope you like, I always feel so much more relaxed and somehow free when I play.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, chrischrischris and Seasonedcitizen
I also put on my PJ’s and had a lovely warm and cuddly nights sleep with my teddy later.

View attachment 75204

I love unicorns.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
SissyJenny2 said:
I also put on my PJ’s and had a lovely warm and cuddly nights sleep with my teddy later.

View attachment 75204

I love unicorns.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
Yes my pink plastic panties are showing, it’s the bulk of my double thickness terry pull ups.

J x

Reactions: Traveller and Seasonedcitizen
I’ve had a bit of a dress up day, I’ve tried a few different outfits and it still keeps telling me I really have to lose weight. So here goes.

My skater dress with pink tights and baby pink ballet flats.

View attachment 75589

I love the shoes, one of my favourite pairs, just not sure of the rest of me at the moment.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: Traveller and Seasonedcitizen
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 57387
Reactions: Traveller, Deleted member 57387 and Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back