Does anyone else pull out their outfits and just admire them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissygirlpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi all,

Well, yes I do.

I have so much mix and match that I’ve put together over the years.

That’s across, baby, little, teeny, young lady and mature.

A brief account:

1. Hats - all summer but multi use variety, black, yellow (straw type), white and plain straw. All with ribbons interchangeable in white, pink, yellow, red and black

2. Shoes - in white, yellow, red, pin and black plus Mary Janes and white kitten heels

3. Dresses - baby, little, teeny, young lady, bridesmaid, young lady, mature

4. Tights - black, white, red, beige, nude

5. Knickers - little girl prints, silky, frillies, plains and incontinence briefs

6. Bras and breast forms - AA, A, B because I like the small look

7. Corsets - corset panties with bum lift, tie up corsets, clip up and zip up

8. Jeggings - all black, skin tight, great with pop socks or just with shoes

9. Tops and blouses - mix of polo neck cotton jumpers and range of blouses

10. Wigs - predominantly black with fringe but also ginger Bob and other shorter design

11. Jewellery - specific tailored jewellery to me, bracelets, necklace and stud earrings

12. Nappies and pads - range of nappies from material backed to plastic including prints. Also a range of panty pants and pull up panties

13. Plastic Pants - range of coloured and printed plastic pants. Also pairs of frilly rhumba panties

14. Onesies - range of plain and coloured onesies but mainly feminine and pink

15. Toys - too many and some too embarrassing to list

All in all, lots of stuff and sometimes I feel like Scrooge counting his money but I’m not.

I just get this warm feeling and I’m thinking about what am I going to wear next?

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
I've got 2 Victorian Boned lace-up corsets that I used to wear all the time - no that's a lie. A lot. All the time would have had me falling away in a dead faint.
Really a sometime AB, Nappy lover in a victorian corset. ............. Corsets stopped as Nappies became daily.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and sissygirlpink
Oh Sister Jenny. Don't be sad. One dayI'll try them. Used to wear them all the time with pencil skirts and high-necked blouses. I was very Edwardian then. (And could hardly breathe - But OH A 24" waist was so good.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

Well, yes I do.

A brief account:

1. Hats - all summer but multi use variety, black, yellow (straw type), white and plain straw. All with ribbons interchangeable in white, pink, yellow, red and black

2. Shoes - in white, yellow, red, pin and black plus Mary Janes and white kitten heels

5. Knickers - little girl prints, silky, frillies, plains and incontinence briefs

10. Wigs - predominantly black with fringe but also ginger Bob and other shorter design

11. Jewellery - specific tailored jewellery to me, bracelets, necklace and stud earrings

12. Nappies and pads - range of nappies from material backed to plastic including prints. Also a range of panty pants and pull up panties

13. Plastic Pants - range of coloured and printed plastic pants. Also pairs of frilly rhumba panties

All in all, lots of stuff and sometimes I feel like Scrooge counting his money but I’m not.

I just get this warm feeling and I’m thinking about what am I going to wear next?

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
Oh! Do tell about toys! Pleeeeeese!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and sissygirlpink
Wilfulwetter said:
I've got 2 Victorian Boned lace-up corsets that I used to wear all the time - no that's a lie. A lot. All the time would have had me falling away in a dead faint.
Really a sometime AB, Nappy lover in a victorian corset. ............. Corsets stopped as Nappies became daily.
That’s a shame, but there are newer variants that mean you can have both.

I also have a beautiful lace up corset. Always a challenge tying it off myself behind me and not creating the terrible granny knot. 🤣🤣🤣

Jenny xx

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Wilfulwetter said:
Oh Sister Jenny. Don't be sad. One dayI'll try them. Used to wear them all the time with pencil skirts and high-necked blouses. I was very Edwardian then. (And could hardly breathe - But OH A 24" waist was so good.
Hi,
In your dreams I’ve only ever managed to reduce from previous 36” to 33” and so uncomfortable.

I think I need someone stood on my back pulling with another person feeding the relevant loops to create the shape and 30” maybe the absolute surviveable limit. 🤣🤣

Jenny xx

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,
In your dreams I’ve only ever managed to reduce from previous 36” to 33” and so uncomfortable.

I think I need someone stood on my back pulling with another person feeding the relevant loops to create the shape and 30” maybe the absolute surviveable limit. 🤣🤣

Jenny xx
The first time I was laced up was in the shop that sold me them. I had a 28" waist then and she got it down to 25". That was many years ago when I lived by the sea and visited the many shops like that.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Wilfulwetter said:
Oh! Do tell about toys! Pleeeeeese!
Hi,

This would be more of a confession than an insight. 🤢🤢

Fair to say, I have a number of chastity devices as I fantasise about the restraint and my wife having the key and denying my freedom. This whilst she is having fun and Orgasms and I am denied. 😢😢

I have lots of pacifiers and one special one with a buckle strap that is a penis for me to practice on. 🤢🤢

Also I have some strapons that I wish my wife, while I’m in chastity, nappy, baby pants and either baby or little girl dress would make me wear and force me to make love to her. Oh the frustration and humiliation.

I’ve also got a number of plugs including remote control thrusting and a dual kegel vibration one and that drives me nuts. If only my wife would make me wear it in my panties but I know I’d make a mess. 🥰🥰

I guess I’m a really naughty girl behind the scenes.

But I don’t get my toys out very often, honest!!

Jenny xx

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and JensBabyGirl
Reactions: Angelapinks
I had a few years ago and if anyone had noticed, they were supports for my bad back. I miss the days of ordering from the Sears catalog.

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Kayleigh, Angelapinks and 1 other person
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

Well, yes I do.

A brief account:

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
I guess it's a must to do so. But I have been zip-locking all my clothing lately because I live near the water so I end up forgetting where everything is, and too lazy to pick up boxes. Oh, but yes. It is a must to adorn yourself and straighten, maybe re-match things together and such. It is like a sacred display that must be "spritzed" and cared for like a fine and coddled orchid. Inspirations come from such acts so as to make it everything you ever can imagine and some. That is what makes it so fun. Then, maybe inspiration for something else. That's where sewing machines come in handy.🥰

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissygirlpink
Yah sometimes I dump out my kink bag to view my treasures, I'm looking forward to making some big drawers to store them in property.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I would love to but I doubt that I'd have enough room to properly do that... especially my Georgian Ballroom dress hahaha!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and 1 other person
I’d like to stay dressed part of the day but the dogs always need to go out. I just give myself about two hours to make breakfast and go online.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, chrischrischris and sissygirlpink
Reactions: chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
SissyJenny2 said:
Love the avatar @Seasonedcitizen lovely dress, I wish??

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
Long dress with a petticoat and apron. The Alice in Wonderland look by Disney. The photos like this on Pinterest are from Disneyland. Since they are going “woke”, maybe I should apply for a job as an “Alice” since I identify as a part time woman.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, chrischrischris, AliceDreamer and 3 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Love the avatar @Seasonedcitizen lovely dress, I wish??

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
I’m wearing something similar now. A light blue uniform dress with white trim, a child’s petticoat just peaking out, and blue hose and shoes.

Reactions: chrischrischris and AliceDreamer
I’m planning a long awaited sissy day on Tuesday so have a load of outfits I’ll be pulling out to admire and enjoy

The list is on my profile post if you want a run down.

I’ll be hanging them all out and having a tough decision of what to wear, @BobbiSueEllen definitely favours my baby girl dress in pink, so maybe I’ll try two.

I’ll make sure to post pictures.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
While deciding, I came across my tiny little girl panties and training panties, so I’ll give them an airing and outing too.

View attachment 74894

They are just so cute and toddlerish, I love them.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60367, Woncrinklz, Littlebabybecca and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back