does anyone else like to pretend to be potty training?

Recently I’ve enjoyed pretending to “graduate” from diapers into pull-ups. I’ll wear a pull-up during the day and hold it until it’s uncomfortable. I start looking for a bathroom but always have an accident before I can make it to a potty. Which means I have to wear diapers again.

femboydiaperbisexuail said:
does anyone else like to pretend to be potty training?
Well... I like to pretend I failed it. ;) I don't intentionally have "accidents," but sometimes I'll discover a diaper leak while I'm wetting and I'll finish anyway. I figure that if I'm going to have to deal with wet pants/chair/floor/etc., I might as well get a little wetter and be a proper toddler about it. Of course I only do that when I'm at home.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Pretending to be potty training but refusing to use the potty is my main headspace when wearing. I love pretending to be at that phase where I know that I have to go and that I should use the potty, but I don’t want to and would rather go in my pull-ups. Pretending to hide from my parents behind a bed or a couch and going poop in my pull-ups and having them change me afterwards or doing a little pee-pee dance before wetting my pull-ups and returning to what I’m doing.

Reactions: antoniorain789, wetaccident and Sidewinder
rcn3000 said:
Pretending to be potty training but refusing to use the potty is my main headspace when wearing. I love pretending to be at that phase where I know that I have to go and that I should use the potty, but I don’t want to and would rather go in my pull-ups. Pretending to hide from my parents behind a bed or a couch and going poop in my pull-ups and having them change me afterwards or doing a little pee-pee dance before wetting my pull-ups and returning to what I’m doing.
when i was potty training (about 12) i was so embarrassed that i would change my self and hide the dirty pullups behind my bed. when we were doing outdoors potty training with no pants (witch yes i know embarrassing as a 12-year-old) i would hide my poops but one time i pooped on the playground thing i have in my back yard. it was fun.

when i was potty training (about 12) i was so embarrassed that i would change my self and hide the dirty pullups behind my bed. when we were doing outdoors potty training with no pants (witch yes i know embarrassing as a 12-year-old) i would hide my poops but one time i pooped on the playground thing i have in my back yard. it was fun.
Where did you like to poop? How would you hide your poops?

havelockellis said:
id poop any wear but usually by a tree or behind the deck also id hide them then throw them away

havelockellis said:
i think i have a video of me potty training but im not sure if i do find it ill post it to my potty training experience so go check that and see

i think i have a video of me potty training but im not sure if i do find it ill post it to my potty training experience so go check that and see
That, I'd love to see.

one of my favorite things to do is to pretend to do pants less potty training (that's where you take of a toddler's pants and diaper and let them free) i made a big poopie for my daddy to pick up off the carpet a few times. i also like to have accidents in underwear or pullups
hey guys thanks for all of this

i would love it if you could go check out my other posts

Back