does anyone else like to pretend to be potty training?

femboydiaperbisexuail

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
one of my favorite things to do is to pretend to do pants less potty training (that's where you take of a toddler's pants and diaper and let them free) i made a big poopie for my daddy to pick up off the carpet a few times. i also like to have accidents in underwear or pullups

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, oldskool, Canary and 2 others
I also like this, especially outdoors. Have you ever tried outdoor potty training? Or have you had your daddy take you for potty breaks outdoors?

This reminds me of growing up and being allowed to run around outside without pants and then later being helped by nannies to take down my pants to pee/poo when I needed to.

havelockellis said:
I also like this, especially outdoors. Have you ever tried outdoor potty training? Or have you had your daddy take you for potty breaks outdoors?

This reminds me of growing up and being allowed to run around outside without pants and then later being helped by nannies to take down my pants to pee/poo when I needed to.
that was the best one time we were out in my back yard and he came to check on me and i started to poop when he asked me

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
femboydiaperbisexuail said:
one of my favorite things to do is to pretend to do pants less potty training (that's where you take of a toddler's pants and diaper and let them free) i made a big poopie for my daddy to pick up off the carpet a few times. i also like to have accidents in underwear or pullups
You mean elimination communication, right?

that was the best one time we were out in my back yard and he came to check on me and i started to poop when he asked me
Nice! Where did you poop? On the grass? On the patio? Did he encourage you to keep going and relieve yourself where you were pooping? Did he say anything after you pooped?

I have fantasies of doing exactly what you are saying. Playing in in the back yard without pants, while my mommy watches, maybe near a play structure. I pause running around and surprise myself when pee comes out of my penis and starts to patter onto the grass. My mommy comes over and lovingly says "are you going pipi?" to which I look down and smile and nod yes watching my pee make a foamy little puddle in the grass. I stand there as the pee dwindles with a look of concentration and she asks "does my big boy need to do poo poo?" I nod yes and she takes my hands to have me squat right where I am. She encourages me "come on sweetie, squat down and make poo poo for mommy" as I look between my legs and drop a big long poop on the grass. When I'm done she compliments me "look at that big poo from my big boy."

Reactions: craigd1341, AJFan2020, KittyninjaW and 3 others
Sidewinder said:
You mean elimination communication, right?
Its funny you mention EC. I think its a little more structured than just no pants time but there are some similarities. They don't wear diapers but they are held in a squat to go routinely or when a caretaker senses. In some places like China they wear split crotch pants which essentially let them go bare but everywhere. They are both held up early on and then transition to just squatting when they need and going.

I had a ex girlfriend who grew up in China and almost exclusively had EC instead of diapers. She role played with me and explored the ABDL but of course because she had no association with diapers, it was different for her. She had warm memories with being held by parents in a squat position to pee/poo. She was petite and I was fit so I could actually pick her up in the squat position and hiss or whistle in her ear to role play. We would sometimes do this in the back yard or even occasionally in parks, parking lots etc.. which was even more risque but turned us both on because we memories of going in those public places growing up. Very interesting. I've wondered it there is the equivalent of ABDL in China but centered around EC and not diapers?

@Sidewinder have you explored EC play?

Reactions: AJFan2020
havelockellis said:
Its funny you mention EC. I think its a little more structured than just no pants time but there are some similarities. They don't wear diapers but they are held in a squat to go routinely or when a caretaker senses. In some places like China they wear split crotch pants which essentially let them go bare but everywhere. They are both held up early on and then transition to just squatting when they need and going.

I had a ex girlfriend who grew up in China and almost exclusively had EC instead of diapers. She role played with me and explored the ABDL but of course because she had no association with diapers, it was different for her. She had warm memories with being held by parents in a squat position to pee/poo. She was petite and I was fit so I could actually pick her up in the squat position and hiss or whistle in her ear to role play. We would sometimes do this in the back yard or even occasionally in parks, parking lots etc.. which was even more risque but turned us both on because we memories of going in those public places growing up. Very interesting. I've wondered it there is the equivalent of ABDL in China but centered around EC and not diapers?

Not really, but I have read about elimination communication.

i also like to have accidents in underwear
how often have you pooed in your underwear ?

I feel there’s potty training and there’s carelessly and willingly making the house dirty… pull ups and nappies are there to ensure poop doesn’t end up on the carpet and to catch all the mess (or little accidents).

Reactions: treehopper
havelockellis said:
Nice! Where did you poop? On the grass? On the patio? Did he encourage you to keep going and relieve yourself where you were pooping? Did he say anything after you pooped?

I have fantasies of doing exactly what you are saying. Playing in in the back yard without pants, while my mommy watches, maybe near a play structure. I pause running around and surprise myself when pee comes out of my penis and starts to patter onto the grass. My mommy comes over and lovingly says "are you going pipi?" to which I look down and smile and nod yes watching my pee make a foamy little puddle in the grass. I stand there as the pee dwindles with a look of concentration and she asks "does my big boy need to do poo poo?" I nod yes and she takes my hands to have me squat right where I am. She encourages me "come on sweetie, squat down and make poo poo for mommy" as I look between my legs and drop a big long poop on the grass. When I'm done she compliments me "look at that big poo from my big boy."
he said no and picked me up and tried to bring me to the potty and i think i i pooped a little on him but i finish before we got there

Reactions: Sidewinder
havelockellis said:

my daddy made some crotchless pants they were fun he even brought me to another abdls house and played

Reactions: havelockellis
I use a potty 99% of the time for number two 😁
Number two comes from the rhyming slang number two = poo :poop:

he said no and picked me up and tried to bring me to the potty and i think i i pooped a little on him but i finish before we got there
Awe. He could have encouraged you to poo where you needed it and praised you for making a nice pile in the yard.

my daddy made some crotchless pants they were fun he even brought me to another abdls house and played
That's fun. Did you also have any playmates with crotchless pants? Did you get to use them?

i love to be told to poo my school uniform

My fantasy revolves around mommy maybe wanting me to but not forcing me to and letting me take my own time. She also thinks it's cute I want to stay in diapers and is wanting me to hold on to babyhood just as I do.

Lilschoolfox said:
i love to be told to poo my school uniform
Similarly, I love to be told to wet my pants.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and wetaccident
I’ve went into the bathroom all diapered up and had to pee and I undid my diaper pulled my pants down to my feet and stood there and told my self how good of a boy I was for using the potty. I clapped when I was done told my self how big a boy I was. Pulled my pants washed my hands and then walked out. I did that at the store in the stall.

I dated a girl who was a bedwetter and sometimes had accidents during the day too. it was kind of an impulse buy when we were out shopping for diapers but we got her a training potty and i found myself kinda enjoying that side of things

Reactions: craigd1341 and Sidewinder
Back