Does anyone actually prefer PullUps style over proper ABDL diapers?

Depends on your waist size, if you can actually fit into youth diapers then I'd be willing to bet a lot would go that route. How ever those of us with a 30 + waist size that's simply not an option.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Pantyman said:
I wished they offered higher capacity. But they are the most discrete.
Hiya, I just received a megamax shipment and they threw in some pull-ups samples that they say can last 8 hours... ?

Reactions: Pantyman
GoodboyN said:
Hiya, I just received a megamax shipment and they threw in some pull-ups samples that they say can last 8 hours... ?
Interesting. I haven't had any mega maxes in a while. So I think I will order some and ask for a pull up sample.

Reactions: GoodboyN
I have pull-ups and regular diapers. It all depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. I typically won't wear a regular diaper in public, but I will a pull-up. I will mess both though without any problems.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I too prefer Pull-Ups over regular ABDL diapers. I like how they are subtly childish instead of in-your-face babyish like ABDL diapers are. And because they are less bulky, they are more comfortable to sleep in at night. Finally, I prefer the aesthetic that pull up diapers are not supposed to get wet, which makes them even more fun to wet :). I still enjoy the "uh oh" feeling when wetting a Pull-Up or a Drynite.

Reactions: antoniorain789, DanElmontan and plushieboi
Depends, if I had it my way I’d be using ABU Little Kings every single time I wanted/needed a diaper. But Pull-Ups/Goodnites are super convenient and easy to deal with in comparison to big adult diapers. They clearly aren’t as absorbent and can leak easy, but something is still really fun about them.

I prefer pull-ups to diapers for regression purposes. I still have memories of wearing and using pull-ups in my youth and I channel that whenever I wear them, far more so than diapers.

Reactions: DanElmontan
2 pages in, and I'm probably the only one who only prefers thick plastic backed taped diapers. I'm not too crazy about prints, only quality. But I will make an exception for some really good diapers I like regardless. No cloth backed ones, period.

I prefer the pullups, I can just put a regular understand over it to help support it but i don't really wet. They are not for uhoh and the ride home. Much better at work, more discrete and they're cute

dpcare said:
NO, I don't like pull-ups and I don't use ABDL diapers
then why are you here???

Reactions: RachelOlivia
I wear pull ups exclusively and have found THE most absorbent pull up on the market. these are very thick and will hold at least 3 full wettings for me, I use them at night as well and hold up great and never had a leak yet!

get them here, and they have samples as well.

I would really love to have a proper abdl/adult sized pull-ups/goodnite that is superior to all other adult pull on/IC. I mean I love the abdl diapers and that you don't have to take off your pants and stuff to diaper up, but sometimes I really just want to wear the kind of padding I had as a kid and that was pull-ups and then goodnites of course. I also want to role play as a potty training toddler as well.

Pantyman said:
Interesting. I haven't had any mega maxes in a while. So I think I will order some and ask for a pull up sample.
IMG_20221122_194650__01__01.jpg

I've tried to get into pull ups, but always lose interest pretty fast.

They just don't work for me mentally since when wearing pull ups (in my head), there's at least a small "expectation" to being thinking about using the potty. I escape into this world to avoid "all" responsibility and just that tiny bit of it is too much.

Its like when my Ex would say "good boy, you are dry" while we would play and I had said to her that we weren't at potty training age, lol. And to look at me as a totally helpless being that needed to be cared for. That's my coping mechanism.

pullups in public

I started out in pullups and were very pleased with them. But since my incontinence has gotten worse I've had to switch to Tranquility plastic backed diapers. Even with those I'm praying at times it's not gonna leak. As far as the ABDL diapers to thick for my taste

Twinmom said:
I started out in pullups and were very pleased with them. But since my incontinence has gotten worse I've had to switch to Tranquility plastic backed diapers. Even with those I'm praying at times it's not gonna leak. As far as the ABDL diapers to thick for my taste
you WANT thick!!!!! at least 5000ML if yur a heavy wetter.

I like wearing pull-ups (tena overnights) most of the time; I dry wear and use the bathroom. I just enjoy the feeling of wearing them and always have the option of using them if I feel like it.

And there’s times that get the craving for some tape-ons and yea, I use them like they’re meant.

But mostly like to dry-wear, yea. I’m a big fan of pull-ups. So glad I found the tena overnights, love, love, love these!

the last pullup I used was 8 years ago was standing in the living room when my bladder decided release it could not handle the flood and I ended up standing in a puddle since then its been premium taped diapers.

I have try a quite a few adult pull up and I never did like how they fit on me !!!

Back