• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DoeBunnie's Introduction :D

Hi! I’m a young female too, and also new to the site! I also like My Little Pony! My fav pony is Rainbow Dash!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DoeBunnie
DoeBunnie said:
From Gen 5? Hm.. It will have to be Izzy Moonbow. My favorite pony from Gen4 is Twilight Sparkle!! Who is your favorite?
From G5 it's super hard for me to pick just one favorite... Tho I think Misty and Izzy and Pipp are in a three way tie for my most favoritest. as for G4, I really like Fluttershy! 🤗🐇

NihilisticPuppet said:
Hi! I’m a young female too, and also new to the site! I also like My Little Pony! My fav pony is Rainbow Dash!
Awesome!!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NihilisticPuppet
Bunnybnuy said:
From G5 it's super hard for me to pick just one favorite... Tho I think Misty and Izzy and Pipp are in a three way tie for my most favoritest. as for G4, I really like Fluttershy! 🤗🐇
Ahh, you really like Gen 5 then! I am more into Gen 4 honestly. Fluttershy is definitely a runner up in my favorites list, she's such a darling.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and NihilisticPuppet
DoeBunnie said:
Ahh, you really like Gen 5 then! I am more into Gen 4 honestly. Fluttershy is definitely a runner up in my favorites list, she's such a darling.
I'm also really way more into G4 too, but I like G5 a lot as well. It's no G4 but I feel like it's given a little too hard a time by the fandom at large sometimes. Fluttershy was my favorite growing up and now because I relate a bunch to her social anxiety and she also loves bunnies!

Bunnybnuy said:
I'm also really way more into G4 too, but I like G5 a lot as well. It's no G4 but I feel like it's given a little too hard a time by the fandom at large sometimes. Fluttershy was my favorite growing up and now because I relate a bunch to her social anxiety and she also loves bunnies!
Yeah, it definitely agree that it gets beat on too much for what it is. New generations come and go after all! I honestly just wish they made it a whole new thing instead of contuning gen4... But it's best to be gratefull with what we have. It's not like Gen 4 was perfect. Fluttershy as your favorite is a great choice! She is often very relateable. That's mainly why I love Twilight Sparkle too. She has a lot of anxiety and is very perfectionistic. And all the new duties of being a princess thrown onto her, she has to learn to deal with new responsibilities! I relate to that very much, as i'm sure many do.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back