Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

I wear diapers to bed...almost never. Wife's been accepting, but diapers are pretty clearly not her thing, and we have kids around too. Maybe later!

(Don't feel too sorry for me though. I work from home when everybody else is gone. ;))

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2, geka and 2 others
Every night would be way too much. Especially wet.

Dry, possible but the bulk would be uncomfortable especially when hot.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Yep

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
DiaperedJeff said:
Yes, I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants every night. Most mornings wake up soaking wet. I love the feeling of the wet diaper and the security of the plastic pants.
I wear every night, and am very wet each night too - incontinence as an after effect of spinal injury and surgery 20 years ago. I switch between the highest absorbancy Tena plastic backed nappies or cloth / plastic pants which I prefer for comfort and security. I am 61 now and have done this since early 40’s. As a child and teen I also wet at night until about 17 and was kept in nappies for bed and when travelling. O have always enjoyed the feeling of being napped (both when dry or wet) and I have had a nappy fetish from as long as I remember. In the years between becoming dry at night at 17 then my spinal issues starting around 40 I would still wear when I got an opportunity but at this point was a young married man with children and a wife who I never disclosed this desire too, so nappy wearing was done in secret. When I had to start wearing following my genuine issues arising from spinal i jury, she could not handle it and made fun of it and it changed our relationship. We eventually divorced, I got own place which meant I could embrace wearing when I wanted without secrecy or embarrassment. A few years later I met my now second wife but we had a very slow burn relationship living in our own places for 4 years before marrying. When it got to the point of wanting to spend our first night together after dating a few months, I had to tell her about my night time issues and nappies. She was amazingly understanding from day one and still is after almost 5 years married. I know I will always be nappied at night now, and I wear at times during the day as I also have urgency / over active bladder and occasional flare ups of IBS and diverticulitis which has resulted in very occasional bowel accidents. I wear nappies openly when travelling, extended shooing trips , on days out where I’m unsure of how quick and easy finding a toilet is and in situations where I need to feel secure and safe - I’ve been nappied at an interview and through a long Remembrance Day church service and parade. All with my wife’s understanding and support !

• Love
Reactions: flybaby, Brumas94, Angelapinks and 6 others
Dlaboy4321 said:
Thanks for the positive feedback. I think talking about this while going through this is super helpful. I am in the same diaper that I was in when I started this post.
Feel 100% free to ask me ANYTHING, even if it is in the form of a private message (click on a person's name and you can send them a PM) if it is something you're too embarrassed to speak of in the open. I'll always answer though it might take me a little bit of time.

CptKirk

Reactions: Angelapinks, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
After many years of wearing diapers when I am going to be out of the house for a while, I have just, this week, started to wear to bed. I am not yet sure whether this is something I want to do regularly as that will depend on how well I sleep and whether I get too hot

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, CLPP, Diprs2 and 2 others
i use diapers as often as possible it makes me feel better & when I get overwhelmed & unable to notice that I peed it helps knowing that im diapered

Last edited:
m68040 said:
After years of a occasional use, it has now been just over a year of voluntarily wearing every night. Mixed feelings: Being a "real" diaper-wearer is something I've felt I needed to be for most of my life, so this is an itch I just had to scratch. Putting on and taking off the diaper bookends my night nicely and not having to get up 2-3 times each night to pee is a definite advantage. Having to order cases of diapers is a new experience for me. After a year there are days it feels like a routine, but right now I don't think I'll stop.
I have been a DL ever since I can remember (70 now) but I developed oab and urge incontinence almost 2 years ago. Tried some meds, didn't like side effects and decided I would start wearing disposable diapers to bed every night so I didn't have to get up multiple times to pee. That has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I get great sleep and the bonus is a very soaked diaper every morning!

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I wish...I love wearing diapers, wish I could be in diapers 24/7. :cry:
Same. My darn brother, as well as diapers that fit being expensive prevent that.

• Wow
Reactions: Davvyboy, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Started to wear a pull-up regularly at night out of nervousness from my day time leaking, but was keeping it as discreet as possible....wife is accepting of regular male pads I wear but I know only a few nights ago she changed the covered waste 'bin' I use and I had a soaked pull-up in there (i intentionally went in it that morning). She hasn't said anything. I am certain my nervousness was just a good excuse to wear as I have never actually wet the bed...

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
geka said:
Use to be I only wore Occasionally, but when I discovered ADISC I really wanted to make diapers more normal and I started wearing over night I’ll wear 4-6 nights of the week.
Me and my wife have been sleep Divorced for years I doubt I’d be able to if we were sleeping together
I like that term - sleep divorced. First time I ever heard it. I guess I was sleep divorced then for a good while. Although because I am now separated, perhaps I was really sleep separated.

Reactions: Diprs2, geka and BobbiSueEllen
I only wear when I need the comforting, some months I will wear a few times a week and other months I’m almost always diapered at home.my wife will pick up on how I’m feeling by my diaper wearing.

Yes, I wear a diaper to bed every single night for bedwetting and every single morning it´s invariably soaked. Aside of the soft comfort and security they provide, diapers do improve the quality of sleep and reduce the amount of laundry I´d have to do every day if I didn´t wear them.

Kayleigh said:
I like that term - sleep divorced. First time I ever heard it. I guess I was sleep divorced then for a good while. Although because I am now separated, perhaps I was really sleep separated.
I just recently heard it too,and I got to use it yay! And my wife ok with me wearing she’s just not involved, let’s me be me

Reactions: Diprs2, tallen51 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I wish...I love wearing diapers, wish I could be in diapers 24/7. :cry:
Why can't you be BSE ??

indiaperdl said:
Every night for the last 13+ yrs. Before that most nights. Out of fun, coziness and practical reasons. My wife mostly at night on weekends.
How lovely 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I try to. But moneys been tight, so I have to go with the generic pull-ups...

Yep every night for almost my whole life
I wake up dry maybe about 6x per year
Though when standing after getting out of bed that usually changes
But usually wake up with a decently soaked diaper
use a Tranquility booster pad to give extra capacity
I sleep on a washable soaker pad
bed is protected with a waterproof mattress cover

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Excellent !
LittleTyke said:
I've been diapered every night for more than three years by now. It has become completely natural to me, and it feels really weird if I go to bed without one. The few times I've done that (a few years ago), I have ended up putting one on anyway, because it didn't feel right without.

It was a decision together with my hypnotherapist to wear every night, as part of my own acceptance process. I have absolutely not regretted this.
!

Reactions: LittleTyke and BobbiSueEllen
Davvyboy said:
Why can't you be BSE ??
I can't afford 24/7 in diapers. If I could afford it, I'd definitely wear diapers 24/7.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Back