Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

I like the normalcy that it has become. Super thick, and wet diapers for me. I kind of made this whole thing kind of new. It's pretty great. I have three days off. I'm gonna try to just be in diapers all day

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Canadianfalls, DiaperDude210 and 6 others
Yep, every night. I might miss a night every few months due to obligations, but I might as well say every night. I don't sleep well without my diaper. I feel edgy and nervous. With a diaper on I fall asleep within minutes. I never restrict liquids before bedtime. After all, if you're wearing a diaper it seems kind of counterproductive. LOL
About once a month I wake up wet without any idea how of it happened. But most nights I seem to be semi aware, but not quite fully conscious. I have to go really badly and just let go, flooding my diaper. Sometimes this can happen several times a night. I'm then asleep before I'm even aware that I've finished wetting. I wear heavy cloth night diapers with rubber pants and never have a leak. This seems to have the effect of legitimizing my wetting. During this, a find I have a feeling of security and happiness I suspect if I were more awake, I'd find myself smiling. But I'm asleep again before I'm fully aware of what's happening.
The strange this is, come morning I realize I'm wet, and can't quite recall how it happened. I know I was conscious of wetting at some point during the night, but it's so vague that I can't tell whether I was barely awake or if I was having a dream. Making me wonder if maybe I was dreaming when I wet.
This all makes me look forward to bedtime. Knowing I'll be in for a surprise to find out what happened to my diaper come morning.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, Canadianfalls, LittleTyke and 5 others
Edgewater said:
Yes, overnight for the last 46 years, post car crash. Also 24/7!

It does not concern me that others want to wear as I see it as their choice. Wanting to be Incontinent and not understanding the dangers that exist, I am concerned about that. If one becoming IC, by choice, as the normal onset is commonly an indication of the beginning or worsening of underlying health and/or mental issues that should be quickly reported to one's Doctor!
I agree. For me it's just a new and exciting space for me. I felt so much shame. And now I can just be ok with it. I don't want to be incontinent. It's just nice to be in this self serving space. Thank you for being so kind. It's just a new thing for me to being just in diapers so much lately. I just don't care at all who notices or knows. Thanks!!!

Reactions: jenstheboy, Diprs2, LittleTyke and 1 other person
Dlaboy4321 said:
Does it bother you when others who are not technically incontinent want to act it out for mental or some sort of self acceptance?
some I am no fan of phonies

Reactions: Edgewater
For the last few months I've also been wearing to bed. It feels nice waking up to a nice and full pamp. Now when I don't wear at night I feel naked and accident prone. So far I've only wet the bed by accident a couple of times (as of recently), but it's happened enough times to warrant wearing a diaper to bed every night. Can't do laundry 5-7 days a week haha.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gobphus, Canadianfalls, Diprs2 and 1 other person
wiliawi said:
I’m not sure exactly how long I’ve been wearing every night. I would guess about fifteen years maybe a bit more. I had a couple of real accidents. They seemed to increase in frequency. It was probably sleep apnea. When it because often enough to warrant protection, I stopped avoiding wet nights by not emptying my bladder before bed or by having a late night drink, and started wearing diapers. Soon it progressed to nearly every night. But lately, it seems to have tapered off a bit. I can wet in my sleep three or four days in a row. Then not wet for (while asleep) for three or four days. I kind of like this since a sleep wetting is now a pleasant surprise instead of a foregone conclusion.
I always wet in the morning, I kind of hate it that it dosent just happen at night when I sleep. I pretty much grew up wearing diapers as a wetter. Day and night alot of the time. Pretty much where this comes from. Maybe i just need to go back.

Reactions: Diprs2
Been trying to wear every night but struggle sometimes

Reactions: Davvyboy
BobbiSueEllen said:
I wish...I love wearing diapers, wish I could be in diapers 24/7. :cry:
I always thought you were BobbiSue. I believe you should be.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy and BobbiSueEllen
Dlaboy4321 said:
Does it bother you when others who are not technically incontinent want to act it out for mental or some sort of self acceptance?
Not one little bit.

Reactions: Davvyboy and BobbiSueEllen
Boopa said:
Yes. I'm a bedwetter.
I'm in the same boat. Or is it pool?

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, theancientmariner and BobbiSueEllen
Every night for the last 13+ yrs. Before that most nights. Out of fun, coziness and practical reasons. My wife mostly at night on weekends.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Yes every night not that I need to I love the feel of being padded, there have been some times that I have slept so soundly I have wet.

Reactions: Edgewater
Every night for me. I call it 12/7. It gets pricey but is totally worth it. Something to look forward to every day, and I love not needing to go to the bathroom at the middle of the night anymore.

• Love
Reactions: geka and theancientmariner
I've been wearing diapers to bed every night for a few years now. I've gotten so used to it that I think I'd be too uncomfortable to be able to sleep without them. It's so nice not having to get out of bed to pee in the middle of the night.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleTyke and chamberpot
A nightly ritual. I'm afraid.

Yes, I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants every night. Most mornings wake up soaking wet. I love the feeling of the wet diaper and the security of the plastic pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, Karoq and chamberpot
I’ve now worn and used a diaper nightly for going on nine years. As hoped I’ve gradually regressed back to sleep wetting to the point it’s now virtually every night. Couldn’t be happier … no regrets.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, CLPP and chamberpot
Dlaboy4321 said:
I like the normalcy that it has become. Super thick, and wet diapers for me. I kind of made this whole thing kind of new. It's pretty great. I have three days off. I'm gonna try to just be in diapers all day
Use plenty powder! And enjoy your time off!🤗

Not every night. I have periods where I wear maybe three or four nights in a row, then maybe a week or two of only wearing once or twice in that time.

It depends on many factors, but I nearly always wear nappies if I am feeling unusually tired, as I know I shall then get a wonderful night’s sleep!

yellowcrayons said:
For the last few months I've also been wearing to bed. It feels nice waking up to a nice and full pamp. Now when I don't wear at night I feel naked and accident prone. So far I've only wet the bed by accident a couple of times (as of recently), but it's happened enough times to warrant wearing a diaper to bed every night. Can't do laundry 5-7 days a week haha.
Tell me this, do you think, looking back, your bedwetting wouldn't've started in the 1st place if you didn't want to feel naked and accident prone? I ask because I have so many diapers, it's hard NOT to wear them. However, I can't become IC in any way, so I give myself breaks. But my breaks have been fewer and less frequent due to stress. What led you to start wearing to bed more frequently?

Back