Do you recall the moment that triggered your DL indulgences, or 'where it all began'? (Not fantasy)

For me, it was the first memory of having an "accident" . I was in the back of my dad's Tahoe, he was going to the dump. I was playing animal crossing on my DS. I remember pooping my pants, and loving the feeling. When I turned 14 I'd take any opportunity home alone to have an accident. For a long time I thought I was alone. I love that we have communities like this!

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and sinceiwassmall
Hi,

I can remember this vividly, I was about 6 years old and was staying overnight with my Aunty, Brother and Cousin at my Aunties boyfriends place. My Aunty asked if my brother aged 4 needed a nappy at night. I found this strange because I knew that my brother had stopped wearing nappies to bed. My cousin who was aged 3 was still wearing them to bed.

I felt this wave kinda come over me. I dunno what it was exactly, I was kinda hoping my auntie would ask me if I needed a nappy. This was probably due to my parents seperating only a few years earlier. Maybe I longed for this attention

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I once had some sickness as a kid (~8) where i had to wear diapers for a short while. that pretty much started it all

I couldn't have been older than 7. I was at my mom's friends house. Her son was younger than me and wore pull ups at bed time. I don't know why but I just had the urge to take one. So I did, I made sure to hide it and as soon as I got home I couldn't wait to get it on. After that it was a few years after but in my late teens it became more of an urge

I don't remember any time spent in diapers nor did I ever need training pants, so I remember when I was a kid (probably like 4 or 5) I found some old diapers in my grandmas house and I took one to the bathroom and put it on myself; they were probably just some luvs or something, anyway I put them on because I wanted to know how it felt, because even at the time I didn't really know what it was like, and spent the whole day like that. Later when I was watching a movie with my grandparents they must have seen it or heard it or something because my grandma asked if I was wearing a diaper, and I lied and stuff but it was obvious, so she called my dad and I forget the details about what came of that but it was nothing too special. I know I had to take it off though, and that I didn't use it.

much later in life I had a few other encounters; once when I was at a public bathroom I found a diaper just sitting on the toilet paper holder and I put it on (don't do this obviously), I had a hard time with getting rid of it, but nobody ever found out. Then when my dad got a new girlfriend one of her kids was wetting the bed so she had pull-ups, and I took one and wore it... and one became many over time, but never enough to cause suspicion. While I was wearing my sister's pull-ups/goodnites to bed, I used them instead of a pad, and eventually I tried wetting them too, and after wetting them is when I finally decided to see if this was a normal thing to do, and one google search later I knew it wasn't. so as a teen I read stories from abdl homestead and I think it all kind of grew from there.

I know this was a bit long, but I don't think it's one experience that triggered it for me, it was more just a summation of genuine curiosity. and I think subliminally it was probably always meant to be.

Reactions: Serendiapity and Fleetwoodmac32192
I think it was when Goodnites was introduced. Although they came out a few years later, after I stopped wetting the bed. I really could have benefited from Goodnites when I was younger. I was happy for those who finally had something designed for older kids and teens. I probably was a bit jealous too. I never had that mentality that diapers were just for bxbies or for the elderly. Some people in between those ages need them too.

Adults like to say that kids can be cruel towards others that wear diapers or have accidents, but where do they learn this bad behavior? Mostly from adults. If parents would teach their children not to make fun of those that need diapers, it would be better. Same goes for kids that never have been exposed to others with disabilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I am pretty sure looking back my Mother accedently started my lifelong love of wetting off.I grew up a bedwetter, yet I only ever remember complaining during the night to my Mother I had wet the bed. Sleepily she told me to get back in it before it went cold. I did and remember thinking it doesn't feel so bad and soon fell back to sleep.After that I don't think I ever cared if I was wet.
When I started school there was a boy in our class who always had wet pants and didn't seem to care. The teacher always sat him at the back of the class along with me because I wet my self sometimes. So we were placed near the cloak room and allowed to go to the toilet without asking. John used to just and wet him self not completely but enough to have a wet crotch. This fastinated me and I always wondered did he do it deliberately. I started copying him and would just let a small amount in to my pants.
I stopped wetting my pants during the day by the time I was about 10 but continued to wet at night all through my teens both deliberately and in my sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Back