Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I put on my diaper and went to bed. Woke up sick, thanks to my diaper I could poop (diarrhea) in bed :3

I don't find clean-up too bad, as long as I can access a shower without meeting anyone on the way. I find it's best to undo the tapes whilst standing over the toilet, then shake off the most of it into the bowl, before putting the diaper straight in a bin bag. Then wiping the worst off myself, before finishing off in the shower.

I agree with the member that posted this description of wearing and messing. Do not poop often, but when I do it feels wonderfully pleasant! Having a shower close and standing over the toilet to assist in disposing my mess is immensely easier than other strategies I have used in the past. Thanks for sharing - I do not feel as awkward knowing someone else is in the same boat as me!

417PlacesToGo said:
I love messing, but it isn't practical with my parents in the house. Instead I've been quietly giggling while my mother scratches her head and asks where the oatmeal keeps disappearing to...

The only problem with oatmeal is that it too can be kind of an inconvenient cleanup since any moisture that leaks is this horrible milky color. My desk chair is stained that color and it's a disaster to try to get out. I guess it's still better than the alternative, though.

I gotta say, cleanup though really isn't bad as long as I can get in the shower. I just messed for the first time in a long time and took a nap, and while oatmeal is fun, nothing compares to the real thing... I would definitely say that, if you're given the perfect opportunity - no one will know, you can clean up easily, etc. - to try it at least once. If you don't like it, then don't do it again, you know?

Girls don't poop... :sweatdrop:

Yes, I poop, about 3 times a day. Do I do it in my diaper on purpose? Sometimes. Most of the time it just happens so quickly that it's not on purpose. When I was younger I used to run around trying to get to a bathroom before I pooped myself. Since I've been 24/7 over 11 years now, I don't worry about it so much anymore. I've pooped myself so many times that it doesn't bother me a whole lot. That doesn't mean there are plenty of times I try not to let it happen and do it in the toilet if I can. It just means it's no big deal and clean up is not that bad. And, you should probably clean up sooner than later because in my experience rashes are likely to happen by staying in a dirty diaper for too long. I do think that few things come closer to the feeling of utter helplessness then messing myself. Sometimes that can be good and other times not so much, like while at work.

i recently tried pooping and it didn't feel great. dunno... i don't get /too/ grossed out by it, i just don't enjoy it. it doesn't feel very helpless, not as much as wetting anyways.

I've tried a few times. Last time I swore I'd stay in my messy diaper longer than a few minutes...but then the smell became overpowering and I almost vomited when I took the diaper off. The concept of pooping my diaper's more appealing than the reality; on the other hand, the reality of wetting a diaper's actually the greatest thing ever ;)

Anyway, it's a work in progress. I'm just not sure it'll ever be for me.

Although I don't get to do it as often as I would like, I definitely enjoy a good poop in my pants (diapers). I particularly enjoy it when I am out driving my car. There is something about sitting in the drivers seat and feeling that poop force its way out into my pants that I just love. It also feels sort of naughty that the drivers right next door to me have no idea what I have just done in my diaper.

when i where i diaper and i need to poop it will end up in the diaper only i do not where them long after that

greetings Darktee

Ive pooped a few times but just can't be doing with the clean-up. It feels super nice when its there but it can't stay forever!

Yes I poop and I like it :) I almost feel sad when I have to take it off. I've slept in a pooey nappy a few times now and it's lush!

I have a hard enough time as it is going on the potty. I never go #2 in my diaper. I'm not a huge fan of having to clean up afterwards. If I feel like I will have to mess I will wear a pull up instead of a diaper so I can easily go potty if need be.

Clarity said:
Yeah people who say they don't like the clean up seem like they are exagerrating a bit. All you do is wipe the big parts off then jump in the shower and everything is fine. Very easy takes me a few minutes.

But even some people don't like doing that and don't like having to wash the shit out of the tub and washing it off their legs and feet too.

While not a fan of having to do the clean up part after, it is not all that bad. Most just rolls off into the toilet, double bag the soiled pullup and then pop into the shower. Having a removable shower head does wonders for quick and easy clean up. And with just now having gotten over the fact that I really do find pooping warm and exciting, I fully intend to use my pullup much more for its intended purpose other than just wetting. :smile1:

I actually love the idea of sleeping in a poopy nappy! 😀 I wish I had that kind of courage, not to mention the circumstances allowing me to do so.

Although I do not fill my diaper often, I love the feeling and sensations MORE than the nasties of the clean up process. For the joy I receive, the clean up seems nominal - only speaking for me!! 😉

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! How exciting to mess in the car while driving! I hope the car can be refreshed quickly. How long do you stay in your poopy nappy - do you try to find a place to change quickly?

QTnPLASTIC said:
I actually love the idea of sleeping in a poopy nappy! [emoji3] I wish I had that kind of courage, not to mention the circumstances allowing me to do so.

Although I do not fill my diaper often, I love the feeling and sensations MORE than the nasties of the clean up process. For the joy I receive, the clean up seems nominal - only speaking for me!! [emoji6]

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! How exciting to mess in the car while driving! I hope the car can be refreshed quickly. How long do you stay in your poopy nappy - do you try to find a place to change quickly?

It is really fun to go to sleep messy. The feeling of being in an almost-full diaper and cuddling up to my big plush doggie and sucking my thumb, there's no littler feeling for me. [emoji4] I usually clean up the next morning, take a shower and such.

usually if i have to poo after work im going to shower anyways so i indulge

I do when I'm in diapers. It may be tedious to clean up afterward, but it feels good.

If you do both #1 and #2, I have a pro-tip for you: DO NOT use depends. As my friend said, they are "paper towels" and they will not hold the messes you make.

I used to do number 2s in a nappy, but the conditions had to be perfect, on my own, out the house, standing or walking, near a known unshared toilet, and then only if I had gloves, wipes, deodorant and a change with me.
Did become fairly common but haven't done it in months, just not worth all the preparation involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back