Do you like your diaper dry, wet, or soaked?

Diaper Condition

• Dry

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • Slightly Wet

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Fairly Wet

Votes: 138 44.1%
  • Soaking Wet

Votes: 105 33.5%

• Total voters

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love the feeling of a new clean diaper, but I can't wait until my first wetting and that feeling of a wet, crinkly, puffy diaper. I'll stay in my wet diaper as long as I can, usually until it leaks. I usually drink a lot of water when I'm wearing for fun!

Are you more satisfied when your diaper is dry, wet, or totally soaked? How long will you stay in a wet diaper?

Reactions: Deleted member 41403, BigKid25, DiaperVapor and 8 others
I love the first wetting the best where everything starts to absorb and swell. I usually stay in the wet diaper until it's not soaked to the point of leaking but pretty full and there's a noticeable bulge in the front and middle; making sure to use them thoroughly.

Reactions: inconsurferdude, Kane2000, Inconjr and 1 other person
I prefer my diaper dry and clean but I am bladder and bowel incontinent so I am rarely dry in my diapers. I usually poop only once per day and it almost always ends up in my diaper. When I am wet, I tend to keep the same diaper on for several wettings and change it when it's pretty well saturated just to save money. My messy diapers get changed as soon as possible, but I will frequently stay in the messy diaper for an hour or two just to make sure I am done pooping.

Reactions: ronnieM, Inconjr, Diaper44 and 1 other person
I only change when my nappy is soaking wet

Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur and Curiousmess
I really like a dry Diaper, but a wet Diaper is even more fun.

Reactions: Inconjr and Mommicatsdl
Dry is safer all around but they all have their positives.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Inconjr
I love soaked diapers, but the first wetting remains the best. It feels like the first time, every time.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Lyokodl, PaddedLemur and 5 others
I love reasonable wet diapers, makes me feel like they're doing their jobs, I do avoid staying in them too long though, lest I get bothered by rash.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Always feels so great putting on a nice fat puffy dry diaper. Love wearing it that way for awhile until I wet in it. That feels so good I just love it. Then also love wetting it several times more before changing. Absolutely love a nice fat and soaked diaper.

Reactions: Mommicatsdl
I like wet diapers more than dry diapers. When I don't plan on wetting them myself, I'll usually pre-wet them with about a liter or so of tap water.

I love the feeling of a saggy diaper so soaked all the way for me.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Curiousmess said:
I love the feeling of a saggy diaper so soaked all the way for me.

The saggy diaper was an unexpected and amazing feeling the first time I wore them filled a diaper, made me feel like a little toddler walking around :giggle:

Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur, Curiousmess and 1 other person
I am not a fan of soaked diapers because they clam to my skin and it's uncomfortable. It feels like I am wearing wet clothing against my skin. I don't mind feeling a little wet.

Diapers are convenient in the morning when I have to walk the dogs. We all can pee. After I feed the dogs and cats and the dogs have been out again, I change to a thinner diaper and wear my girl clothes while I make breakfast. After breakfast and checking the internet, I will wear my normal clothes and panties and do my normal stuff.

I don't find a really wet diaper to be comfortable. I always have the feeling that the next squirt will cause a leak.

I love the feeling of a fresh diaper after being changed, but I would say that the first wetting is the best as you can feel the warmth spread around.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Mommicatsdl and (deleted member)
Kind of hard to decide. I finally put down Fairly Wet.

I like my diaper in any state. I like a dry diaper just for the thickness but I also like it wet and squishy.

I enjoy a wet and soiled diaper...like right now. When soaked I begin to worry about leaks that I don't particularly like. I plan to go out jogging soon in my wet and messy diaper and then change.

Wet, not super soaked to the point of being worried about leaks, but wet enough that I know what I've done and it makes me feel more little~

I like to wear my cloth diaper to bed with no plastic pants on. I have seen on other sites people talk of punching holes in the plastic cover of disposables. Got up this morning with a nice wet bed and soaked diaper. Took my meds then unpinned my diaper and put it in the washer to spin it out. It is hung up to air dry. (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 41403
I like all forms, but especially between fairly and soaking wet, I like the swell a lot. As I only get about 6 hrs to wear, that's how long I sit in one. Crinklz can get big lol

Reactions: bashfulsissy
Back