Do you like wearing and using diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me it doesn't feel any different wetting out in public as it does at home because I don't have control of my bladder. My bladder lets go when it wants to and that is that. There are times though I will be sitting down eating out and while I am eating, my bladder lets go and I think to myself, "I am so glad for my diaper, don't have to stop eating to go use a public potty, lol"

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, GoodnitesXL21, Auro3 and 2 others
Sometimes I wear in public.
Always afraid someone will notice, but I have never used then when I am around people. 😇

Reactions: Auro3
Ok with a connecting point and my general curiosity what diapers do people wear in public? When I do it was in a diaper like northshore supremes or super dry kids from abu. Both worked well for being in public and not being obviously diapered plus be something I could set and not worry about.

Reactions: Calix and Auro3
Does anyone go out for the evening drinking in diapers

Reactions: Quanon, PullupAndy, Lyric and 1 other person
dlminnesota said:
Love to. Clubs pubs and dinner.

Reactions: Lyric and dlminnesota
dlminnesota said:
It has been done!

Well I wear in truck stops because I only wear on the job rn

Which brand would you wear for a night out

I love wearing both inside and outside. While I don't do it for the thrill or anything, it is a extra layer of security knowing if I have to go real bad there I can without trying to hold it. Especially for work. I work for that space guy...Bezos is the name. (The almighty A) and having to just go without having to find parking for a truck, then find a public bathroom or bother a restaurant worker( they usually cool tho) is a godsend. I do get a smirkly look when my co workers ask " how Is it that you can work all day without even taking a bathroom break"? Little do they k know huh. 🤣 I don't ever mess in public as I need to be in a headspace or extremely comfortable when in adult mode.

dlminnesota said:
I do not drink anymore, but there was a time I did - everyone I went with all the time knew of my ic issue, but no one else in that bar. We would go on what they called "Penny until you piss" night - the idea was beers were $0.01 for everyone, until somebody used the toilet. This one guy had noticed it was NEVER me. Eventually (after quite a bit of watching) noticed I never went in there. Starts with me a bit - friends tried to stop it, but I basically shushed them, Ended up with a bet he could make me. :ROFLMAO: Deal was drink whatever he said as fast as he said - for all drinks for both us, plus $50!
Well, needless to say, I left EXTREMELY drunk, AND $50 richer! :ROFLMAO:

What I like about it when I choose to use my diaper in public is I get to age regress on the DL. Pun intended. It gives me a little endorphin rush that lasts hours. It is a nice distraction from anything that's bothering me and makes me feel really "SMOL". While commuting, I have used it out of need, though. I got tired of pulling off the side of the country roads at night and looking for bushes. I drive a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Calix, checkingoutall and nwm
nwm said:
I do not drink anymore, but there was a time I did - everyone I went with all the time knew of my ic issue, but no one else in that bar. We would go on what they called "Penny until you piss" night - the idea was beers were $0.01 for everyone, until somebody used the toilet. This one guy had noticed it was NEVER me. Eventually (after quite a bit of watching) noticed I never went in there. Starts with me a bit - friends tried to stop it, but I basically shushed them, Ended up with a bet he could make me. :ROFLMAO: Deal was drink whatever he said as fast as he said - for all drinks for both us, plus $50!
Well, needless to say, I left EXTREMELY drunk, AND $50 richer! :ROFLMAO:
What brand were you wearing

dlminnesota said:
What brand were you wearing
At that point in time - hard to remember for sure - but I would say likely the old style Attends (The ones made by P&G that actually were VERY close to up-sized Pampers) with a booster pad (Standard if I know I was going to be drinking).

Wear and wet in public all the time. It excites me just thinking that nobody knows. 🙂 the best is when I’m with my wife and she makes little comments to me like, “I need to use the bathroom, but I’m sure you’re fine” or she can tell when I’m going and make a comment like “do you feel better?” I guess I get a kick out of the mild, private humiliation from her.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Diapercutie and chamberpot
ild95370 said:
Wear and wet in public all the time. It excites me just thinking that nobody knows. 🙂 the best is when I’m with my wife and she makes little comments to me like, “I need to use the bathroom, but I’m sure you’re fine” or she can tell when I’m going and make a comment like “do you feel better?” I guess I get a kick out of the mild, private humiliation from her.
recently we were at a get together with friends and family bathroom was in pretty steady use,,, I went to the edge of the deck sort of looked off into the yard went a nice long pee .. turned around and wife gave me that "you didn't" look I just smiled and walked back over beside her. She is the only one who knows and she can tell ....lol.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, checkingoutall, Diapercutie and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
recently we were at a get together with friends and family bathroom was in pretty steady use,,, I went to the edge of the deck sort of looked off into the yard went a nice long pee .. turned around and wife gave me that "you didn't" look I just smiled and walked back over beside her. She is the only one who knows and she can tell ....lol.
Well I guess we all have a “tell” that only those close to us that know we wear diapers can recognize. Not sure exactly what mine is. I will say that if we’re drinking, she’s the one who makes sure I’m diapered before bed. All it took was me getting her wet one time. Lol. I’ve wet after drinking a handful of times but it is rare, however if she’s making me diaper up, then I’m going to use it.

kinda funny, she knows that 95% of the time I won’t wet the bed, but if I’m in a diaper she expects me to use it because she doesn’t like wasting a diaper. I’ll stay in it and use it until the next afternoon and she’s fine with that.

well that reply kinda went off track. I just like to brag about my awesome wife.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and chamberpot
ild95370 said:
Well I guess we all have a “tell” that only those close to us that know we wear diapers can recognize. Not sure exactly what mine is. I will say that if we’re drinking, she’s the one who makes sure I’m diapered before bed. All it took was me getting her wet one time. Lol. I’ve wet after drinking a handful of times but it is rare, however if she’s making me diaper up, then I’m going to use it.

kinda funny, she knows that 95% of the time I won’t wet the bed, but if I’m in a diaper she expects me to use it because she doesn’t like wasting a diaper. I’ll stay in it and use it until the next afternoon and she’s fine with that.

well that reply kinda went off track. I just like to brag about my awesome wife
My wife thought I wet the bed because I was drunk , quit drinking 37 years ago never quit wetting the bed , she is more happy that I am diapered at night then I am I just as soon wet the bed

Reactions: checkingoutall and Lyric
chamberpot said:
My wife thought I wet the bed because I was drunk
That actually is NOT a unrealistic assumption - I knew someone (dead now) that was a VERY bad alcoholic (DTs first thing when he woke up, until he managed to take a few shots of something) and that happened to him quite frequently - although he had no actual ic issue. It can put you out so deeply you will not wake up for that, even if there is no problem.
chamberpot said:
quit drinking 37 years ago never quit wetting the bed
And that of course proved that theory wrong.
chamberpot said:
she is more happy that I am diapered at night then I am
I'll bet - helps a lot there!
chamberpot said:
I just as soon wet the bed
But, that is a pain to dry, eventually WILL destroy the mattress, and could be uncomfortable for her as well.

I prefer it to the alternative. I was never 100% au fait with toilets.

I used to be more tentative and fearful about using my diapers in public, but these days I have a diapering regimen which is solid enough that I don't usually have a reason to worry, which is helpful given that I also no longer have control and therefore don't have much of a say.

Reactions: checkingoutall
nwm said:
But, that is a pain to dry, eventually WILL destroy the mattress, and could be uncomfortable for her as well.
not really as the bed has ample protection on it , just makes for more laundry to wash, our bed has had protection on it for over 40 years due to my wetting

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric and nwm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back