Do you have two sides to being ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only a diaper lover

I not sure if I am understanding the question right.

But I have a adult side or adult mask, that I put on so that I am accepted in Society, and at work, all that wonderful stuff.

Then there the real me the child that will never grow up, that love going on adventures. Like yesterday.

My big changed me out of my night time diaper and put me in a fresh on before getting me dressed for going out. We went to Calke Abbey, https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/calke-abbey.

It was great we went on a long walk and on the way back I got a happy meal where animal top Trump's .

I was tired when I got back home so I was put to bed for a nap.

And we played with the top Trump's after dinner.

I just woken up. And now I am in my night time diaper with Peter Rabbit and I suckling on my pacifier.

I know that being a Little is not for everyone but i love it both my big and I have homework to do to day.

I got 2000 word report to right on business marketing. And my big as to do some editing.

And tomorrow it is Monday so it bake to pretending I'm an adult.

I hope that kind of answers your question about two sides to being a ABDL

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
I don’t know if I have two sides, there isn’t really a sexual side for me but compared to the way others describe being AB I don’t really have a ‘little’ side either. I feel like my ABDL side is fully intertwined with my adult self, I don’t regress or go into ‘littlespace’ when I’m wearing a diaper or onesie etc, I’ll wear them whilst going about my normal adult activities at home - watching TV, reading, gaming, housework etc. I’ll wear a footed sleeper to bed as my usual pjs or use a paci on a weekday evening and I have tons of plushies and toys marketed to kids decorating my house. I think my natural personality is just quite childish so I still do things like colouring, watching cartoons etc from time to time but I don’t feel like I’m different from my adult self when I do them.

It’s very layered for me. On any given day when I’m in a diaper it might include any or all of:

The comfort and innocence of a baby,
The naughtiness and/or embarrassment of a little boy,
The reawakening of these feelings as an adolescent discovering my sexuality,
An adult exploring and enjoying all of the above.

onecho said:
I can honestly say I’m 100% AB. It’s all emotional for me. I do have a grown-up side that allows me to function and carry on as an adult (poorly, though, I might add), but I always feel little inside. It’s forever been inseparable from my viscera, and I’d go back to being three without a second thought of I was given the opportunity. Adulthood, to me, is a sad waste of innocence.
Same. I'm asexual and sex-repulsed, so there are zero sexual elements for me, it's all about feeling safe and secure. I'd give anything to go back to my early childhood with my present mindset so I could really enjoy it. Kids are always in such a rush to grow up, but being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I don’t think I really have an ab side I’m mainly just DL

hmmm well for me i deffently have more of a DL side than an AB side though i have no one too indulge in the AB side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back