Do you feel living an ABDL lifestyle helps or hinders you?

Diapers help me so much, I wear 24/7 and am very much mentally dependent on diapers. If I didn’t have diapers I feel like I would go crazy haha

Enriches. It's something I enjoy. It relaxes me for a good day or two. It's self-love for me.

It does sometimes create small hinderences. There were a few time when I had to prevent (with some bs) someone from coming over because I had too much stuff out and couldn't hide it all. Similar when schmoozing with a neighbor, and preventing the conversation from rolling inside.

Last edited:
Being a DL really helps me understand others who need to wear diapers. No matter what their age is.

Well deal with IC but cure my stress too

I can only answer this question with 'yes'

HugeBulge said:
Enriches. It's something I enjoy. It relaxes me for a good day or two. It's self-love for me.

It does sometimes create small hinderences. There were a few time when I had to prevent (with some bs) someone from coming over because I had too much stuff out and couldn't hide it all. Similar when schmoozing with a neighbor, and preventing the conversation from rolling inside.
Same. I love the feel of changing out of my work clothes and putting on a fresh nappy with the smell of baby powder on my hands for a while as I relax into an evening of chilling with my loyal teddy bear resting on my lap.

However, I do still feel a bit anxious about the possibility of my family finding out. And a close friend pretty much busted me when he came round while I was out, only for me to discover him standing at my doorstep. I had popped to the shops diapered and had to ask him to wait outside while I changed and tidied up my flat a bit, inlcuding removing my ABDL duvet cover from my bed 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Neroforte
Back