Do you feel living an ABDL lifestyle helps or hinders you?

SebUK97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whether you are "AB", "DL", or ABDL do you feel that indulging in the experience "enriches", your life or "complicates" it?

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
It definitely enriches it, specially messing, it adds more reasons to wake up early in the morning and go outside.

Furthermore, it's an enormous source of pleasure for me and it helps me relieve stress, it even acts as a very powerful aphrodisiac when I go, play and clean myself (it lasts two days and even a bit of the third).

• Wow
Reactions: skylanderpamp, LiddleBigBoy and SebUK97
Hemix said:
It definitely enriches it, specially messing, it adds more reasons to wake up early in the morning and go outside.

Furthermore, it's an enormous source of pleasure for me and it helps me relieve stress, it even acts as a very powerful aphrodisiac when I go, play and clean myself (it lasts two days and even a bit of the third).
Good for you, that's great. (y) :)

SebUK97 said:
Whether you are "AB", "DL", or ABDL do you feel that indulging in the experience "enriches", your life or "complicates" it?
I definitely do feel living and indulging the experience as a DL lifestyle helps me in the big wide world

Reactions: SebUK97
Sometimes it brings some complications related with hiding stuff and/or avoid being caught. But in the rest is helpfull.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and SebUK97
i only wear when the time is good, doesnt hinder me much in my normal life.
The only thing i dont like is, some times when i just see a Diaper advertisement or
a diaper in TV or somewhere i cant help myself but feel like i want to wear right there and now

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: wolfieblue, PlastiBrain, Hemix and 1 other person
The benefits outweigh, however, it depends. Already for me. For example, it's not well regarded/accepted in the society. So in some situations, you have extra work if you don't want everybody know.

I think there are many reasons how this can be more or less extreme: For example, when working 100% in home office, it will be easier to be diapered all the time secretly. An exzessive ABDL lifestyle, especially in AB direction, seems more difficult. I'm thinking of people doing this more publicly, like ABDL face pics/videos and so on. However, also the environment around the person will make a difference.

• Love
Hard to say really. I live with my mother and when I tried to tell her that I thought I was ABDL it didn’t go down well so she doesn’t know I’ve been wearing in private for the last two years. Hiding the fact I am ABDL has made life difficult and may have been a factor in my depression. I sometimes get stressed about her finding out though I’ve become rather adept at hiding it. I also worry about how to bring this up if I ever have a girlfriend. But being ABDL comes with a lot of benefits. When I’m in a nappy I feel happy, my disability doesn’t worry me as much and I personally feel as if ABDL keeps my emotions on a more even keel. So although ABDL brings difficulties into my life the benefits make me feel as though my life has been enriched.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, SebUK97, MrDiaperLoverUK and 1 other person
Yup. I’m constantly previewing ADISC, Tumblr, and diaper stories sites on my phone while at work. and it’s affecting my work performance and want to stop doing that. It’s always on my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: PlastiBrain, NervousBreakdown, Lyric and 2 others
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I definitely do feel living and indulging the experience as a DL lifestyle helps me in the big wide world
That's Great. (y):)

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
CrazySmoker said:
Sometimes it brings some complications related with hiding stuff and/or avoid being caught. But in the rest is helpfull.
I definitely get that, if you are having to hide stuff, but i also understand that an be an issue for many. I'm glad you are able to find it helps you though, despite some of the challenges you face. (y):)

Reactions: PlastiBrain
GermanDL said:
i only wear when the time is good, doesnt hinder me much in my normal life.
The only thing i dont like is, some times when i just see a Diaper advertisement or
a diaper in TV or somewhere i cant help myself but feel like i want to wear right there and now
:ROFLMAO: I can definitely relate to that! 🫂

Reactions: Babybub and GermanDL
DiaperTV said:
The benefits outweigh, however, it depends. Already for me. For example, it's not well regarded/accepted in the society. So in some situations, you have extra work if you don't want everybody know.

I think there are many reasons how this can be more or less extreme: For example, when working 100% in home office, it will be easier to be diapered all the time secretly. An exzessive ABDL lifestyle, especially in AB direction, seems more difficult. I'm thinking of people doing this more publicly, like ABDL face pics/videos and so on. However, also the environment around the person will make a difference.
I definitely agree with you in expressing caution around publicly exposing yourself with face pic's and videos. While those who do make content are free to do so, and if it woks for them then that's great, but it can sometimes come with unforeseen consequences, that is absolutely true, yes.

I do respect those who are fearless in challenging public perceptions, but there is no denying it can sometimes come with ramifications, and sometimes backfire. (y):)

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperTV
Newbaby110521 said:
Hard to say really. I live with my mother and when I tried to tell her that I thought I was ABDL it didn’t go down well so she doesn’t know I’ve been wearing in private for the last two years. Hiding the fact I am ABDL has made life difficult and may have been a factor in my depression. I sometimes get stressed about her finding out though I’ve become rather adept at hiding it. I also worry about how to bring this up if I ever have a girlfriend. But being ABDL comes with a lot of benefits. When I’m in a nappy I feel happy, my disability doesn’t worry me as much and I personally feel as if ABDL keeps my emotions on a more even keel. So although ABDL brings difficulties into my life the benefits make me feel as though my life has been enriched.
Bless you, 🫂

jamiejamie said:
Yup. I’m constantly previewing ADISC, Tumblr, and diaper stories sites on my phone while at work. and it’s affecting my work performance and want to stop doing that. It’s always on my mind.
With you on that! :ROFLMAO:(y):)🫂

Reactions: KittyninjaW
SebUK97 said:
I do respect those who are fearless in challenging public perceptions, but there is no denying it can sometimes come with ramifications, and sometimes backfire.
That's the problem. And it's not only a fictive one. Damien Turner for example is one of us, living a very open ABDL lifestyle for over a decade, which leads to multiple problems for him, like:
Employment is hard. I’m constantly in and out of jobs. Sometimes my employers find my pictures online or just can’t put up with the fact I’m wearing a diaper and acting childish in the workplace.
I fear that even those ABDL content creators, who currently can live well by selling their lifestyle and probably made their dream true, will run into similar trouble, when they get older. This worst case may not happen to everyone. Some use a pseudonym, so that at least not anybody searching for their rename will see diaper content on the first results...

DiaperTV said:
That's the problem. And it's not only a fictive one. Damien Turner for example is one of us, living a very open ABDL lifestyle for over a decade, which leads to multiple problems for him, like:

I fear that even those ABDL content creators, who currently can live well by selling their lifestyle and probably made their dream true, will run into similar trouble, when they get older. This worst case may not happen to everyone. Some use a pseudonym, so that at least not anybody searching for their rename will see diaper content on the first results...
Damien Michael Turner, is no longer with us, he took his own life on Christmas Day 2022! RIP. He was buried on Jan 03 2023. 😢🫂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, bigtoddler96, twowheelsonediaper and 2 others
I believe my mental state is enriched with diapers. My physical state may be a little different. I have developed urge IC, and I’ve started wetting without thought, even out of diapers.

One thing that I’ve noticed is that when I was single, I stopped going out with friends because I chose to stay home abs be in diapers. This permanently changed me from an extrovert into an extrovert, even yo this day. Thought it did help when I became comfortable wearing in public.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I believe my mental state is enriched with diapers. My physical state may be a little different. I have developed urge IC, and I’ve started wetting without thought, even out of diapers.

One thing that I’ve noticed is that when I was single, I stopped going out with friends because I chose to stay home abs be in diapers. This permanently changed me from an extrovert into an extrovert, even yo this day. Thought it did help when I became comfortable wearing in public.
I'm sorry that you became introverted while single, as a result of falling victim to the hypnotic embrace of the diaper, I too have developed a form of urge incontinence, but i am still awaiting an appointment with a urologist to confirm definitively the root cause? My Gp thinks it's Prostate related? I don't know? I'm not overly concerned about it.

I'm happy that you now feel comfortable wearing in public. 🫂

Last edited:
IC & DL
definitely enriches & make my life better
keeps me dry & helps me feel safe
helps me with my anxiety & ptsd

• Love
Back