Do you enjoy wearing a diaper to bed even though you aren't incontinent?

I absolutely LOVE wearing to bed!

Half the reason I wear is to help cope with anxiety/stress, which happens to me a lot at night - wearing to bed really helps me sleep, also helps that I don’t have to get up to pee at night!

Reactions: DLJosie, theancientmariner, Angelapinks and 1 other person
With out wearing, I couldn't be as active or do things that I really enjoy ! With all the colors and prints now its make its much fun & enjoyable wearing ! So Nice & Refreshing a to have a chose !!!

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Angelapinks and Davvyboy
Rita said:
With out wearing, I couldn't be as active or do things that I really enjoy ! With all the colors and prints now its make its much fun & enjoyable wearing ! So Nice & Refreshing a to have a chose !!!
It is good fun whether or not you need to wear.
I’m an alpha male but wear all designs of nappies.
I like pink for some reason despite being fully heterosexual!!

Reactions: DLJosie, Ortler and PaddedRita
Rita said:
I have a few print and coloured Kins flannel pull on style diapers that I sometimes wear over a pull on style diaper. This is more to pad up to prevent leaks but I also love the cute prints and colours. I have a soft yellow pair with little owls all over and two more with baby toys and blocks print. Also have two pink prints with baby toys and teddy bears. I have had these for a few years no and these prints are no longer available. I only wear these for short trips out or over a night5 diaper to prevent leaks and just feel a little babyish at night.

• Wow
Reactions: DLJosie, dogboy, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Love wearing to bed,
In winter even more as not got to get up in the cold night to use the bathroom.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574, Davvyboy and Angelapinks
Love wearing to bed! Even if I don’t wet it during the night just wearing a diaper while I sleep helps me sleep so much better!

Reactions: toddlerPampers, Davvyboy and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
I have a few print and coloured Kins flannel pull on style diapers that I sometimes wear over a pull on style diaper. This is more to pad up to prevent leaks but I also love the cute prints and colours. I have a soft yellow pair with little owls all over and two more with baby toys and blocks print. Also have two pink prints with baby toys and teddy bears. I have had these for a few years no and these prints are no longer available. I only wear these for short trips out or over a night5 diaper to prevent leaks and just feel a little babyish at night.
Excellent !

Reactions: Angelapinks
DiaperDusk72 said:
I absolutely LOVE wearing to bed!

Half the reason I wear is to help cope with anxiety/stress, which happens to me a lot at night - wearing to bed really helps me sleep, also helps that I don’t have to get up to pee at night!
Yes they are definitely a stress reliever. I was going through crazy anxiety when I was unhappy with my job. I was working for my close friend and just hated it. Couldn't get a breath of fresh air, couldn't quit, couldn't even sleep in my own bed sometimes. Only way I could escape the world was to close the blinds, smoke 🍀 and wear my favorite diaper for 2 days if I was lucky. But I took the plunge. I decided to snap out of it, leave, and prepare for summer. Now I'm doing a job I absolutely love. The money could be better, but my reality is better than how I was before. Can't wear any diapers here in this time, but it's a perfect trade off. This is going to be the longest I've been without diapers. When it's over, it will have been around 4 months.

Reactions: Angelapinks, dogboy and Davvyboy
Antientmariner said:
Yes they are definitely a stress reliever. I was going through crazy anxiety when I was unhappy with my job. I was working for my close friend and just hated it. Couldn't get a breath of fresh air, couldn't quit, couldn't even sleep in my own bed sometimes. Only way I could escape the world was to close the blinds, smoke 🍀 and wear my favorite diaper for 2 days if I was lucky. But I took the plunge. I decided to snap out of it, leave, and prepare for summer. Now I'm doing a job I absolutely love. The money could be better, but my reality is better than how I was before. Can't wear any diapers here in this time, but it's a perfect trade off. This is going to be the longest I've been without diapers. When it's over, it will have been around 4 months.
Good for you my friend.
Life is too short to be unhappy.
I hope you rekindle your relationship with nappies.
They are always a feel good factor.

Davvyboy said:
Good for you my friend.
Life is too short to be unhappy.
I hope you rekindle your relationship with nappies.
They are always a feel good factor.
I will. I'm used to it. I've been going entire summers unpadded for 9 years, so it's just something I'm used to. The 1st nappy when I return is always the best one😍

Antientmariner said:
Good for you pal.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
cuteingly said:
Yes, this ABDL definitely enjoys wearing to bed. Nothing like a cuddly nappy wrapped up on me!
I’ve worn a nappy every night for last 20 years. I am 60 now. This is out of necessity following spinal disc issues and surgery but I love the feeling. As a kid I was a bedwetter and in nappies at night until 15 or 16 so I guess that the security feeling and my fascination with nappies was routed back then. As I’ve got older I don’t care. I am comfy, relaxed and sleep well knowing that my bed stays dry

Reactions: Wetshisbed, michaelmc, paul484819 and 3 others
Very much. I wish I could do it every night but that option is not available.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, chamberpot and Angelapinks
I love it ^_^. So comfy

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, michaelmc and chamberpot
I don't do this every night but.... to me night is by far the most enjoyable time to wear.

I don't need them, nor use them, but waking up wearing a diaper feel like a plus, and then keep it on until I've drunk my coffee.

And, it definitely improves sleep quality 😉.It makes me feel safe, and protected.

But I've also found that while I might enjoy that after a tiring or taxing day, It's not really a good idea if I'm still worried about something:rather than helping it makes things even worse.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Duck4850
Shur beets laundry, but I feal like I'm cheeting to not have pissy blankets hi watter Bill's. Dose it make sense?

Frank said:
I don't do this every night but.... to me night is by far the most enjoyable time to wear.

I don't need them, nor use them, but waking up wearing a diaper feel like a plus, and then keep it on until I've drunk my coffee.

And, it definitely improves sleep quality 😉.It makes me feel safe, and protected.

But I've also found that while I might enjoy that after a tiring or taxing day, It's not really a good idea if I'm still worried about something:rather than helping it makes things even worse.
Just like you. I absolutely love being diapered for bed, even though I don’t need, and do not use. If I need to go, pretty much every night once, I get up and go.

I make my own diapers, which I’ve gotten used to pulling up and down, so it’s easy. Yes, I wet them eventually, and go number three in them, but then I just have to make another.

Diapered in bed I get the closest to feeling that I need them, like I’m a baby again. During the day it’s more naughty fun to be in diapers that you don’t need. Diapered at night, I feel regressed and so very relaxed. And now that I'm used to how it feels to be in a thick, bulky diaper, I still sleep great.

Attachments

• 4905E2A8-A243-4634-A9C9-A5C0D4349985.jpeg
    4905E2A8-A243-4634-A9C9-A5C0D4349985.jpeg
    845.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 902B0DF4-8140-4F9B-94D3-5D3460257321.jpeg
    902B0DF4-8140-4F9B-94D3-5D3460257321.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • 3B7A49BA-0E91-4187-A5EE-5851CF33A6F9.jpeg
    3B7A49BA-0E91-4187-A5EE-5851CF33A6F9.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 0EDE4CF9-0CC6-49DD-9B75-841E50F5A0AF.jpeg
    0EDE4CF9-0CC6-49DD-9B75-841E50F5A0AF.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 15D1E114-DB3A-4EBB-8804-72B504152DFB.jpeg
    15D1E114-DB3A-4EBB-8804-72B504152DFB.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, Brumas94, Deleted member 56273 and 2 others
Well, I’m kind of trying to make myself night IC so I wear one to get used to it.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Sidewinder
For me it's the other way around. I like to wear them when awake, but I sleep the best without them. Really bad are plastic-backed diapers, because they're so noisy (cloth-backed do work though). 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Absolutely if I'm indulging in wearing I will pad up just before bed and just conk right out

Back