Do you enjoy wearing a diaper to bed even though you aren't incontinent?

Tenawearer said:
I don't find that weird at all, it is definitely exciting. I wore dry a few nights before wetting in bed which is more difficult than it seems. Lying down to pee goes against the potty training. And the worry about leaks also makes it more tricky in the beginning.
You gradually get more and more used to it. I wet at night without realising but if I do wake and want to let go I find I can relax and wet my nappy easily whatever position I am in . Also when standing or walking. The only difficulty is when driving for some reason

Reactions: Davvyboy, Pickle, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I always enjoy wearing my diapers to bed

Reactions: Angelapinks, Pickle and Deleted member 39193
Chimera said:
I love them at night, that is my absolute favorite time to be diapered. Because I wet the bed into my late teens, diapers signify no worries for me. I went long periods of wetting the bed practically every night without diapers, though one time mom got me pullups when I was 13 but they leaked every time, they were the most useless pullups ever (it was the "select" brand) I still sometimes wet the bed, so might as well never go to bed unpadded again.

But I should mention I started wearing diapers every single day, 24/7, in October of last year and haven't stopped since. I feel I haven't lost any control, I could be undiapered anytime I like...but I don't wanna!
Weird. I have a hard time holding my bladder if I'm padded for over 24 hours straight. It's a sensation I'm totally not familiar with. I take the diaper off and 20 minutes later, I have the strongest urge to pee, and when I do, it's the smallest amount. I can't have that in my day to day life, as there's going to be times where I can't go whenever I want to. I'd love to wear diapers 24/7. Love to, but can't risk the repercussions of having a baby bladder in a professional world. There's just no way around it. I have to keep it seldom, otherwise, my bladder will become too weak to not wear diapers at all.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
siysiy said:
I not going to have a choice to night. My Big is taking me to Blackpool for the night we going up the tower and maybe the zoo.
I wen too Flamingo land on Fwiday it woz so gwate !

Reactions: siysiy
CuriousCat83 said:
Yes! I only get the chance very rarely, but it feels great when I can… super comfortable and reassuring, weirdly, even though I’ve never had IC issues. I would genuinely love to wake up wet some morning, still working on trusting my diaper enough to get there.
I lay on my belly to pee in bed you don't get leg leakage that way . (y) 🚼💧💦💦💧❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and LittleRen77
It's mega hot over here in the usual rainy UK, once my house gets hot, it stays hot.
Wearing a big padded plastic nappy in this weather is a nightmare. My bedroom gets morning sun, warms up like a BBQ and stays hot. I come home from nights then have to try and sleep. When working nights my daytime sleeping is always padded, been wetting less recently as sweating more.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Angelapinks
woolyDL said:
It's mega hot over here in the usual rainy UK, once my house gets hot, it stays hot.
Wearing a big padded plastic nappy in this weather is a nightmare. My bedroom gets morning sun, warms up like a BBQ and stays hot. I come home from nights then have to try and sleep. When working nights my daytime sleeping is always padded, been wetting less recently as sweating more.
Why don't you try black curtains or something to block out the sun? My place gets hot as hell too, and I have a black sheet over my window because the blinds aren't good enough. Also makes changes more discreet. There's a lot of gaps between the flaps so if a nosey neighbor decides to peek their eyes inside, they'll be met with a black sheet.

Karoq said:
You gradually get more and more used to it. I wet at night without realising but if I do wake and want to let go I find I can relax and wet my nappy easily whatever position I am in . Also when standing or walking. The only difficulty is when driving for some reason
Yea, I can't do it while driving either. It's too distracting. I can't do both. Maybe at a red light, but not while I'm trying to focus on driving and being alert.

Antientmariner said:
Yea, I can't do it while driving either. It's too distracting. I can't do both. Maybe at a red light, but not while I'm trying to focus on driving and being alert.
I was a bit like that at first and then gradually got worse. Now I never know when it will start, driving or not it is what it is. Lots of Meds offered but none work very well and all have their side effects so I declined the last pill the doc was pushing. When I said No thanks, he casually told me it doesn't work anyway most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and theancientmariner
Angelapinks said:
I was a bit like that at first and then gradually got worse. Now I never know when it will start, driving or not it is what it is. Lots of Meds offered but none work very well and all have their side effects so I declined the last pill the doc was pushing. When I said No thanks, he casually told me it doesn't work anyway most of the time.
If it doesn't work most the time, why even take the darn things? I had my stint with pills before. Thankfully I withdrew from them, but I hate taking pills and drugs in general.

Antientmariner said:
If it doesn't work most the time, why even take the darn things? I had my stint with pills before. Thankfully I withdrew from them, but I hate taking pills and drugs in general.
I am thinking the doctors get a kick back from the pill companies to push their drugs. I know my family doctor would get a free trip to the Bahamas each year from drug companies ( to review some new drugs ) but it seemed like he and his wife had a wonderful time on a work trip.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Yes I love it - makes me feel secure and safe xxx

Reactions: RachelOlivia and Angelapinks
Antientmariner said:
Why don't you try black curtains or something to block out the sun? My place gets hot as hell too, and I have a black sheet over my window because the blinds aren't good enough. Also makes changes more discreet. There's a lot of gaps between the flaps so if a nosey neighbor decides to peek their eyes inside, they'll be met with a black sheet.
Tried it, doesn't work afraid. I'm going to have to do something though. Trying to sleep when on nights is hard enough, with or without nappies on.

i love wearing diapers to bed

Reactions: RachelOlivia
I feel like I can definitely tell a difference between going to bed with one vs not. Wearing one just feels like a big hug nd is also safe and relaxing. It provides a great headspace to wake up to as well : D

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
woolyDL said:
Tried it, doesn't work afraid. I'm going to have to do something though. Trying to sleep when on nights is hard enough, with or without nappies on.
When I first started working for a big corporation I was on three shifts, two weeks at a time. It was crazy and drove me nuts trying to get a sleep schedule I could live with. After a few years I took an upgrade position and got steady days for almost 40 years with continued promotions. By the time I retired I had almost 43 years of service and 7 weeks holidays each year.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and theancientmariner
BlizzardKid said:
Absolutely. What puzzles me is how I get so much satisfaction wearing during a time when im not conscious, Lol.
Excellent point !
And I love the anagram !

indiaperdl said:
We both love to wear diapers in bed. While I (m) do it every night, she wears about 3 nights a week. We love to "diaper cuddle".
How lovely .

Reactions: RachelOlivia and Angelapinks
ScarletRoseRapier said:
Absolutely yes, I've found it not only helps me sleep better and more comfortably but they make waking up more bearable since it's my least favorite part of the day lol.
Excellent point.

Back