Do sudden loud noises make you wet your nappy?

Still_in_Nappies

Like my handle says, I'm still in nappies ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I find if I hear a really loud bang or a horrid noisy exhaust on a motor bike or car or even people just shouting, I will wet my nappy I think from the nervousness of the noise and or noises.

I am told anxiety causes this, does anyone else do the same or similar thing when it comes to noise ?

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
Any loud noises or even sudden bright flashes of light do that to me.

Still_in_Nappies

Like my handle says, I'm still in nappies ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I flinch but not wet my nappy.
you are lucky, I wee a little bit in my nappy out of fright I think more than anything.

As a baby, I really dislike yelling or really loud noises, it panics me

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
its happene a few times, but then again as time has passed my bladder reacts to more and more triggers my main ones seem to be a sudden blast of cold air or an elevator ride almost as soon as it starts to godown.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
you are lucky, I wee a little bit in my nappy out of fright I think more than anything.

As a baby, I really dislike yelling or really loud noises, it panics me
Even as an adult, it does me too

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I often joke with my wife when she does something sudden or unexpected, and will tell her that made me wet my myself a little bit. Of course, everything makes we wet a little bit now. Fear, noises, coughing, breathing, everything.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have always had issues with fear wetting. In the earliest stages of my latest incontinence episode, I went to AB/DL events and people would occasionally scare me just to watch me wet myself. I believe I still do it, but it's much more difficult to know how because I have considerably less control of the relevant muscles.

BabyBristol

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Yes sudden shocks make me wet my nappy. Loud sudden noises and people just appearing from no where and even falling over. I don’t have a wild lot of bladder control really. Pretty much dependant on nappies 24/7.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
Well...

I'm incontinent... so a lot of things can trigger an urge. If something really scares me, that could make me lose control of my bladder... but that's typically when I'm actively trying to stop myself from peeing. Trying to hold back when I have an urge takes a lot of mental effort and anything that temporarily distracts me from holding back has the potential to make me lose control.

Just in general, I don't have that much bladder control left over and I would be happy to even have 50% of my old bladder control back.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No. But when I hear water droping noises, fountain noises I have difficulty holding &cannot but wet myself

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Running water, water features, drinking water, filling the gas tank all tigger the urge to wet my diaper (or my pants if not diapered.)

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Lots of little things can cause me to wet but I think all incontinent people have the same problems.

techno

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Private
Yes, definitely, fear causes me to wet. As does general anxiety, coughing/sneezing, etc. only a little bit, but enough that I prefer to stay protected 24/7