Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

LittleBabyBoy29 said:
panties with diapers?
They hold the diaper up. You can alway wear square dance ruffled panties for the baby look.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Lyokodl
LittleBabyBoy29 said:
panties with diapers?
Maybe that was supposed to be panties -OR- diapers !
Wearing pretty frilly ruffled lace panties over diapers would not be so bad - especially for show and tell or exposition !
Sometimes the panties are actually diaper covers with a different function.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
Maybe that was supposed to be panties -OR- diapers !
Wearing pretty frilly ruffled lace panties over diapers would not be so bad - especially for show and tell or exposition !
Sometimes the panties are actually diaper covers with a different function.
So what type of panties would yall say

babylock1 said:
Wearing pretty frilly ruffled lace panties over diapers would not be so bad.
I just ordered one Ladies White Lace Floral Print Panties to wear over my double diapers. I saw photos of the panties' rear but none of the front. Because I'll be wearing them over my double diaper, I guess the coverage doesn't matter.
Seasonedcitizen said:
They hold the diaper up.
I don't see how my panties will hold my double diaper up. I anticipate my panties will display out from under my shorts when my double diaper sags. Will others figure out why they see panties on me?
littleluvs said:
I wear panties every once in a while way more comfy than any male undies or boxers.
When I’m wearing panties over my double diaper, I don’t think I feel the panties. Or do I?
babylock1 said:
Unless you have a need or reason to wear nappies/diapers.
That’s something you made up. I don’t have to have any need or reason to justify my diaper wearing. I wear them just because I do. Period.
Peesalot said:
I actually have difficulty some days deciding which to wear. Right now I have panties on; but, I wish I had a diaper on as I really have to pee quite badly.
As a 24/7 double diaper wearer, maybe I can’t understand why you would suffer through the agony of being unable to urinate because you decided not to diaper up.
Lyric said:
I have worn girls panties from time to time.
Because I just decided to wear panties, and haven’t yet worn them, I don’t have your experience. However, do you wear panties whenever you have an opportunity? Why don’t you merely purchase whatever panties you like, wearing them whenever you desire?
jt1220 said:
Panties over diapers! That's what I prefer.
That’s good enough for me. I just ordered one Women’s White Lace Thong to wear over my double diaper. There’s next to nothing covered in the rear (the thong is swallowed up in the butt crack). I didn’t see any photos of the front. The public will see my thong just like they will see my panties mentioned above.
ChocChip said:
Diapers on adults were the second most common “unconventional” clothing they found on patients, with men wearing women’s underwear the most common.
Well, I’ll be one uncommon person wearing double diapers with panties and thongs. This is just the way my ordinary life unfolds.

SeniorMan said:
As a 24/7 double diaper wearer, maybe I can’t understand why you would suffer through the agony of being unable to urinate because you decided not to diaper up.
No suffering at all. I was simply stating that since I had to pee I wished I were wearing a diaper so I could soak it rather than actually using a toilet. However, I get as much enjoyment wearing panties as I do wearing diapers. (y)

Reactions: LittleBabyBoy29, Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
ScarletRoseRapier said:
Men's underwear are so insufficient for me no matter what that women's bikini cotton panties are so much better it's sad and amazing.
I understand

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Here is the question.. Breifs or boyshorts or thongs do everyone uses

Tried boyshorts. They were ok but briefs great for me

Reactions: Lyokodl, Angelapinks and LittleBabyBoy29
High waist briefs and boy shorts. Spandex makes them fit like a second skin.

• Love
Reactions: rbm, Lyokodl and Angelapinks
I prefer full cut, but bikini style are ok as well.

Reactions: rbm, SalemRose and Lyokodl
Boyshort or hipster all the way. I just think they make my ass look great.

Reactions: SalemRose, Lyokodl and Angelapinks
I definitely prefer hipster style panties. I've actually discarded all other styles I've tried except for 1 pair of thongs that have 3 or 4 rows of ruffles all the way around. That pair is also the only pair of panties I have that is not completely lace.

Reactions: Softypink
No I don't but my bedroom floor does!!!!

I prefer hipsters or bikini panties

Reactions: Lyokodl
I think in the modern day the answer is yes and counting….myself included lol

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Lyokodl
So, I happen to have been at Walmart today. Although I have a 6 pack of unopened lace panties at home, I just had to purchase another 6 pack of identical lace panties. The only difference is I purchased ones that are 1 size smaller as I've lost about 6 pounds over the past few months. When I left the store, I moved my car to the far end of the parking lot and took the panties out of the box. They are secured to a lightweight piece of cardboard like material by plastic ties. I had to cut those off. I then folded the panties so I could take them in the house when I got home. I have no idea why I couldn't resist buying them when I already have a package of identical unopened panties. But, it makes no difference as they will be put to good use.

Reactions: Carl1867, Lyokodl, littleluvs and 1 other person
Now that it's quite cold here in northern Alberta, then I sleep wearing boys goodnites and pants.
But at morning my girlfriend puts me on her panties and her stirrup pants.
Just I'm asking her for plain white panties but she makes me to wear her pink panties because according to her I look more sexy.
She took my Hatsune Miku panties and the other plain white panties for herself.

Reactions: littleluvs, Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I do! They're so comfy 😊.

Reactions: Carl1867, SalemRose and Lyokodl
I like the look of colorful and print silky panties over my white diapers, and they do help with preventing diaper sag, especially if I have a wet cloth back disposable diaper on.

Reactions: littleluvs, SalemRose and Lyokodl
I've just bought another two dozen pairs..just weeks after deciding I had too many and binning a load.

Reactions: Carl1867 and Lyokodl
Back