Do diapers help you cope?

In fact, I really do want to wear them more but it is hard to do so, because of my brother.

How about this. I cope with HAVING to wear diapers. I get it what others are asking. But there are some of us who don't find this all fun and games. At least most of the time.

My diapers help me live a relatively normal life since I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back. Without good quality adult diapers, I would never be able to leave my house.

They really do. It's best for me when I'm dry. Just a perfect feeling. When I wet though, it's game on, and I expedite the process of getting my diaper super full by drinking tons of water in a short span of time. That is for the super stressful days. It really helps for some reason, to just put my diaper through the ringer and see how much it can take. It's both enjoyable, like a sport, and stress relieving too. So weird how diapers took the role that they did for me, haha.

I absolutely wear diapers to cope.
The longest break I've taken since being put back in diapers permanently was 5 days. Every time I go without diapers for longer than 1-2 days, I begin to decline. I would say diapers are pretty much tied for "#1 Coping Mechanism" with music in my life

When my dad past away back in 2014 diapers help with my depression I was going throw at the time. I honestly think that diapers stoped me from resorting to drinking and hard drugs. I did smoked a little bet of weed but I think that diapers is what helped me get through the dark times emotionally.

Definitely! I don't feel right without one on. It comforts me when I'm having bad days/off days.

Reactions: Tinytoes
babyspade said:
Definitely! I don't feel right without one on. It comforts me when I'm having bad days/off days.
I know the feeling well. They help me on bad days.

Reactions: diaperboy
Back