DL's that like humilation/spanking, etc... which subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

28ounce

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i'm not really much of an ab, but i have a bit of a switchy side that is interested in humiliation, and/or punishment. where would a topic like that go? i see DD has a sub forum for spanking

Several of us have requested a DL forum, but no luck. Basically, diaper talk is your best option.

28ounce said:
i'm not really much of an ab, but i have a bit of a switchy side that is interested in humiliation, and/or punishment. where would a topic like that go? i see DD has a sub forum for spanking
What's DD? I fantasize about being spanked/humiliated , which then puts me in my secondary AB zone. So it starts with DL and ends in humiliated AB.

Kittyinpink said:
What's DD? I fantasize about being spanked/humiliated , which then puts me in my secondary AB zone. So it starts with DL and ends in humiliated AB.
daily diapers... another forum. it's not ab, but i think it goes hand in hand with the diapers for me

28ounce said:
daily diapers... another forum. it's not ab, but i think it goes hand in hand with the diapers for me
I've noticed how we start with one basic fetish/kink and it develops into so much more. I think my fantasies turned me from a DL into a AB/DL .

oh for sure.... like a pandoras box

Reactions: Kittyinpink
28ounce said:
oh for sure.... like a pandoras box
Bet Pandora didn't have diapers in her box!!!🤣

Try Boundanna.com.

Lots of spanking talk on FetLife, DD, and other places. I'd say it leans more Off Topic/Mature, but depending on the broader context, it could end up just about anywhere. Keep in mind that details can easily run afoul of the PG-13 rule. If you're wanting to share pictures of your paddled butt, definitely this isn't the place.

Cottontail said:
Lots of spanking talk on FetLife, DD, and other places. I'd say it leans more Off Topic/Mature, but depending on the broader context, it could end up just about anywhere. Keep in mind that details can easily run afoul of the PG-13 rule. If you're wanting to share pictures of your paddled butt, definitely this isn't the place.
makes perfect sense.

Kittyinpink said:
What's DD?
I'm on several car forums and just always thought DD meant "daily driver." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HTML
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back