DL only

grst said:
I am pretty much just a diaper lover. There are times I like to put on a Goodnite and imagine being 8-12 years old and imagine scenarios in my head (example: waking up in a wet Goodnite and pouring a bowl of cereal, then peeing in it more while I’m eating breakfast), but that is the closest I come to regression. I mostly do it to bring back old memories. I don’t enjoy being babied or even being treated like an 8-12 year old. My diapers are for my enjoyment only. My wife knows I wear, but prefers to be left in the dark about it - which is fine with me.
I’m pretty much just a diaper lover but sometimes I will use my ‘baby’ voice but as to your last sentence yep pretty much the same. My wife is like, ok that’s what you’re into fine bit just don’t get me into it

Reactions: warmfeeling and grst
I'm a DL, pure and simple. No babyish tendencies, but a bunch of reasons: I wear plain white diapers because of psychological imprinting in early childhood, comfort, and various sensory impressions, for sexual pleasure, for practical reasons (in order not to get up at night, in areas with suboptimal or unknown bathroom infrastracture, during video conferences and other professional circumstances). And as a matter of principle.

I do admit I tried printed diapers and a pacifier. Felt silly and did nothing for me.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Along these questions, 1. Has anyone trusted one enough to use it while laying on your side? My incontrols advertise for side sleep sleepers, but I dont have the courage yet to pee sideways in fear of a leak.

Second question for the men, am I the only person scared of not peeing straight down the center of the diaper? Like let's say you move around down there and it's pointing to the side and not the center, and then you start going? Do you have full confidence the leak guards will save you? Or have they come along far enough to where you can trust them?

DLPeakOut said:
DL only or Like Diapers! These labels are often stretchy and interpreted differently. As a DL i enjoy the comfort, relaxation and use of diapers and plastic pants. Like many its been a life long attraction and fetish.
I wear diapers to bed [and sometimes for long travel] and enjoy the convienience and feel of security even into the following late morning. I like to try different makes of diapers and the ABDL diapers are really top quality. I tend to like white or plain colours.
I am mainly plain vanilla. I go with the boys to a cinema, to dinner and play games and sports. I never discuss my DL with anyone. I have no interest in the baby side or being treated like a child. No interest in others knowing about my DL side. No need really for any help from others to enjoy being in diapers. So pure 'Like diapers'!
Do others have that same feeling or is it always attached to something in age regression?
Well said I feel exactly as you do. Just me enjoying diapers. I also don't have desire for child behavior. I do enjoy the different designs of some of them. And I have to agree the abdl diapers are a million times better quality than what you get anywhere else.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Harut
DLPeakOut said:
DL only or Like Diapers! These labels are often stretchy and interpreted differently. As a DL i enjoy the comfort, relaxation and use of diapers and plastic pants. Like many its been a life long attraction and fetish.
I wear diapers to bed [and sometimes for long travel] and enjoy the convienience and feel of security even into the following late morning. I like to try different makes of diapers and the ABDL diapers are really top quality. I tend to like white or plain colours.
I am mainly plain vanilla. I go with the boys to a cinema, to dinner and play games and sports. I never discuss my DL with anyone. I have no interest in the baby side or being treated like a child. No interest in others knowing about my DL side. No need really for any help from others to enjoy being in diapers. So pure 'Like diapers'!
Do others have that same feeling or is it always attached to something in age regression?
I started out as a PPL, a plastic pants lover, as far back as I can remember but when I became dual incontinent, going on 9 years ago, I originally wasn’t happy about needing to wear diapers. Then with an attitude readjustment I began to accept that diapers were what was going to help live as “normal” of a life as possible. After I switched from disposables to cloth diapers I started to enjoy wearing more and more to where I’ve now become a diaper lover. So now I consider myself a DL/PPL and enjoy using my polymer pals for the purpose they were designed to fill, isolating wet, cloth diapers from the dry surfaces surrounding them.

As two of you said, and ive heard before, hospitals do not get great adult size diapers. BYOD. I spent a week at H, and they only had some lousy kind, not even large. I dont care if its plain white. ABDL kinds bettererrer.

Pizzanque said:
Along these questions, 1. Has anyone trusted one enough to use it while laying on your side? My incontrols advertise for side sleep sleepers, but I dont have the courage yet to pee sideways in fear of a leak.

Second question for the men, am I the only person scared of not peeing straight down the center of the diaper? Like let's say you move around down there and it's pointing to the side and not the center, and then you start going? Do you have full confidence the leak guards will save you? Or have they come along far enough to where you can trust them?
Yes, I am paranoid about this. If I feel just a little off I will be hesitant to go even though deep down I know I'm probably fine.

Same here, DL only!

Reactions: warmfeeling and messydiaper
Pretty much a pure DL, though I'm not sure where the line actually gets drawn on where things fall from being ab/dl, as they are sorta tied together some.

I'm incontinent, but I've learned to enjoy the diapers that I need. Why SUFFER from incontinence?

• Love
Reactions: gobphus, Wetshisbed, warmfeeling and 3 others
I'm actually only a DL, but I have to admit that I prefer the fun, printed ABDL products. I also find them much better quality than most of the medical diapers I know and have tried so far.
I also love onesies.
Apart from that, however, I'm not very fond of baby stuff. I once tried a paci but found it rather silly.
The next morning I thought I'd swallowed it because I couldn't find it again immediately after waking up, hahaha 😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, 247 and messydiaper
I consider myself a DL only, I love wearing diapers, cloth only, and plastic pants. Love to wet and sometimes mess in my diapers. I have no interest in acting like a child or baby, use baby talk or the like, but I do often say things like "I went potty in my diapers mama" to my wife, or use words like poo poo. Diapers are also highly sexual for me, I love to have sex with my wife while diapered or during a diaper change, love to dry nurse from her, love when she cuddles me, diapers and all. I wear diapers most of the time now, both at home and when out, basically go potty only in my diapers now a days, wear diapers to bed always, wake up in wet diapers and do most everything diapered.

I am 97% DL with 3% AB tendencies and 100% Incontinent...
I gave the AB side a try w/ cloth diaper and printed plastic pants, adult paci and even went thru a phase off and on for maybe a couple of years.
And the 3% is me watching Kids movies or Cartoons which I don't see that as a Baby kind of thing, Toddler maybe. :)

Yes I’m just a diaper lover too. I have worn babyish nappies like little kings but that’s as far as go. I just enjoy the comfort of wearing and using them

Purely a DL here also , similarly i tend to just stick to plain white diapers . I don't really do any AB stuff even though i tried a bottle and a pacifier it doesn't really do anything or make me feel anything other than its just an item . I like to just wear diapers and thats about it because i like the feel of it plus i wore diapers growing up so its a very familiar feeling to me . Normally i just wear diapers out to do normal stuff like watch a movie , meet my friends , have fun out with friends etc . I also have no interest in being treated like a baby but that being said i have been teased before when it was found out i still wore diapers in secondary school when i was about 16 which in hindsight feels kinda fun but not when going though . I also have no interest in letting others know that i enjoy to like to wear diapers.

For me i just like to secretly indulge in it as no one else needs to know about it and in some way it is also someway the excitement of keeping it secret i dunno.

Inconinmiss said:
I'm incontinent, but I've learned to enjoy the diapers that I need. Why SUFFER from incontinence?
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: gobphus and warmfeeling
Even though I wet the bed into my twenties, I didn’t wear diapers past infancy. In fact, I feared being forced to wear diapers again. At puberty bedwetting became erotic for me. I have always been fascinated by wetting and wetters but never thought of wearing diapers myself until 2009, when I learned about adults who wore diapers for fun. I realized that I wanted to wear diapers too, not to regress but to be naughty. Diapers were sexual to me from the start, but also a way to have a purely sensuous experience of hot wetness bathing my privates.

I progressed from RiteAid pull-ups to Abena M4s, which I bought from NorthShore. Eventually I tried ABDL diapers that were colorful but not too babyish: first ABU Space, then others like Tykables Overnights and Dotty Pride. When NorthShore introduced the Supreme and later the GoSupreme, I switched to those almost exclusively. I preferred the blue Supreme and black GoSupreme. When NorthShore came out with the MEGAMAX I wore the black and tie-dyed versions. The Supreme is a much better wicker than MEGAMAX. Recently I’ve switched from Supreme and MEGAMAX to Adventure Puffs purely on economic grounds. The Puffs have a print that is abstract enough not to seem too juvenile for my taste.

Now I wear a Puffs and Protex vinyl pants to bed every night. Usually I wake up before wetting, but not always. Waking up wetting is my favorite way to wet. Sometimes the sensation of peeing fills my consciousness, like meditation focused not on breathing but on urinating. Sometimes it takes me a few moments to realize I’m wetting. Sometimes I have to figure out whether I have wet involuntarily or deliberately.

I never feel little when I wet. Usually I’m not aroused during or after wetting. The arousal comes more from interacting with others who also enjoy wearing and wetting diapers. Nothing is hotter to me than a helplessly bedwetting woman.

Inconinmiss said:
I sometimes suggest to young people struggling with feelings of frustration and shame over urinary incontinence that they focus on the sensations in their bodies as they wet, in the hope that they will find the experience as pleasurable as I do.

TrueHero said:
I’m with you. Not into AB or regression. I just like wearing diapers. Love how they feel, and how I feel when I wear them
i am with you 's i like the feel of wearing diapers

Reactions: TrueHero
Back