DL only

DLPeakOut

Lifelong DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DL only or Like Diapers! These labels are often stretchy and interpreted differently. As a DL i enjoy the comfort, relaxation and use of diapers and plastic pants. Like many its been a life long attraction and fetish.
I wear diapers to bed [and sometimes for long travel] and enjoy the convienience and feel of security even into the following late morning. I like to try different makes of diapers and the ABDL diapers are really top quality. I tend to like white or plain colours.
I am mainly plain vanilla. I go with the boys to a cinema, to dinner and play games and sports. I never discuss my DL with anyone. I have no interest in the baby side or being treated like a child. No interest in others knowing about my DL side. No need really for any help from others to enjoy being in diapers. So pure 'Like diapers'!
Do others have that same feeling or is it always attached to something in age regression?

Reactions: gobphus, diaperdude, Lyric and 13 others
I’m with you. Not into AB or regression. I just like wearing diapers. Love how they feel, and how I feel when I wear them

Reactions: softbottom13, chamberpot, WetDiapers247 and 5 others
I am on board with you 100%. One day I think I might get a onsie or a pacifier but I don't age regress. I just love the soft comfort of a diaper and the emotional thrill of wearing a diaper.

Reactions: chamberpot, WetDiapers247, DLPeakOut and 1 other person
Yes DL here. Raised by a pragmatic mum and my nappies were always discussed matter-of-factly (and positively). I'm not sure she would have been as accommodating to my needs if I was more AB in my later years living at home anyway.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Yep. DL. Don't understand age regression. Not a thing for me. Diapers, diapers, diapers.

Reactions: diaperdude, chamberpot, DLPeakOut and 2 others
Mixed here. Started as a fetish, but have always been " immature". Not diagnosed w anything, except possibly " something with the prostate" ( sometimes feel i gotta pee, get to bathroom, nothing happens). so, not full Baby, but a Little?

Reactions: warmfeeling
Yep, I like the way they keep my clothes dry😂

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, chamberpot, DLPeakOut and 2 others
DL only too.

Reactions: chamberpot, WetDiapers247 and warmfeeling
I tried regression once. Tried to watch Frozen in a diaper intentionally trying to get into little space or whatever... I had what could be described a very mild panic attack. I just hated it. I also tried dating in the scene, and most girls into diapers are also into some form of age play. I dated someone who was trying out little space and I eventually told her I'm not a fan of daddying. So no form of age play overlaps for me in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot, DLPeakOut and warmfeeling
I am pretty much just a diaper lover. There are times I like to put on a Goodnite and imagine being 8-12 years old and imagine scenarios in my head (example: waking up in a wet Goodnite and pouring a bowl of cereal, then peeing in it more while I’m eating breakfast), but that is the closest I come to regression. I mostly do it to bring back old memories. I don’t enjoy being babied or even being treated like an 8-12 year old. My diapers are for my enjoyment only. My wife knows I wear, but prefers to be left in the dark about it - which is fine with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot, DLPeakOut, Cutiedan83 and 1 other person
Completely understand. 100% the same. I have several differ t brand and makes of diapers based off need and use but the abdl ones tend to be better quality as far as performance. So my go to is Ab universe alpha gators and recently got a Tykables snappie t shirt that helps hold the diaper in place and helps make it more discrete. Keeps from sagging and holds tight to the body while still maximizing the potential of the diaper. Have no interest in the adult baby side. My significant other is involved and will put me in and change my diaper but not in a goo goo gah gah way but loving caring way that’s still maintains an intimate mutual respecting bond. Hope this helps.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
DLPeakOut said:
DL only or Like Diapers! These labels are often stretchy and interpreted differently. As a DL i enjoy the comfort, relaxation and use of diapers and plastic pants. Like many its been a life long attraction and fetish.
I wear diapers to bed [and sometimes for long travel] and enjoy the convienience and feel of security even into the following late morning. I like to try different makes of diapers and the ABDL diapers are really top quality. I tend to like white or plain colours.
I am mainly plain vanilla. I go with the boys to a cinema, to dinner and play games and sports. I never discuss my DL with anyone. I have no interest in the baby side or being treated like a child. No interest in others knowing about my DL side. No need really for any help from others to enjoy being in diapers. So pure 'Like diapers'!
Do others have that same feeling or is it always attached to something in age regression?
I was like that too (to be fair I was fairly young when I was only DL) I’m sure there’s many people who have no care about being AB. In the end it’s about being you. Not what is “normal” in the community!?

Reactions: DLPeakOut and BigAl2
100% DL here as well.

Reactions: db80, DLPeakOut, BigAl2 and 1 other person
As many of us here say 100% DL whom just happens to be dual ic and it makes acceptance easier.

Have never had any AB tendencies and they have never entered my head but as I say each to their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetDiapers247 and BigAl2
Raises hand.....also just DL here. I did try to "dabble" with the AB side of things but it wasn't for me. Comfort, relaxation and convenience. I wear as often as I can and when I can. I have a multitude of nappies for the given situation. Small low riding thin ones when out and about around people and big heavy thick ones for bed time and when I am home alone.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, DLPeakOut and BigAl2
DLPeakOut said:
I’m the same too. I told my wife about two years ago, she wants nothing to do with any of it which is absolutely fine by me, I like my own nappy time , don’t need anyone else. There’s no one else I’d want to know about my fetish, it’s my secret and I love it 😁👍🏻

Reactions: DLPeakOut, BigAl2 and Diaperon
I have seen lots of people here who say, yeah, I'm a DL only, but... I suspect there aren't too many completely pure DLs. I for one never act little or anything like that, but I do talk to myself about those bodily functions as though I were three, saying to myself, "I gotta go potty," or "Gotta go poopoo." I also call my underwear "big-boy pants." For the most part, though, I'm an old grownup in a diaper, enjoying going potty in it.

Reactions: Lyric, chamberpot, DLPeakOut and 1 other person
I am
DLPeakOut said:
I often prefer the term “diaper fetishist” to diaper lover. However, the definition of that is debatable and few of us remain just one thing all our lives. When alone, I enjoy a little rôle-playing as it gets me into a headspace. Mainly, it’s been the thrill and comfort of wearing cloth or disposable diapers and plastic panties. I’ve been in diapers nightly for years and now can’t imagine going to bed without protection. (Trying this means waking up in a wet bed!) This often extends to weekends, when I’m alone and at liberty. I enjoy traveling in diapers. When on long motor trips, I prefer not to stop except to refuel; diapers make this possible. (I’ve never tried this on a public motorbus, railway passenger train, or an aircraft.) Medical institutional diapers are mostly inferior to those made for ABDLs. I like most colors but prefer pink. I am responsibly discreet. No one except a select few know about my diapers. We sometimes chat but I have no intention of “going public.” Diapers & plastic panties are a fact of my life but it's not the biggest fact and there's no reason for everyone to know.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and BigAl2
I like them. They keep me and surfaces dry. I like trying different ones too.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Yup. Same here. Wants nothing to do with baby clothing, pacifiers, bottles, mommies, etc. Purely just a DL with occasional diapers with prints and designs like Rearz Rebel and Dino, ABU Space and SDK.

Reactions: warmfeeling, DLPeakOut and BigAl2
Back