DL looking for more

5687Agent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, serious question for you all, I'm 35 year old male married with a 2 year old, I use to wear diapers when ever I could but now have limited myself to when my son naps and on evenings. I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, I'm up to 39 brand and 117 different styles of diapers, My question is what have you tried to make wearing more interesting, to try and get back some of the thrill in wearing, I remember when I was younger, the excitement I got when a diaper thought would occur, the heart pounding and or the level of arousal that would occur, it was out of this world.

My wife is aware and is somewhat accepting, I have asked her to participate and she has padded me up on occasion and even then shes not 100% comfortable.

About 6 months ago we went to pick up some furniture, before covid hit, which was an hour drive one way, I decided to pad up, my wife was driving so I thought hey cool, on the way back, my diaper was getting full and I needed to change, so I decided to get changed in the back of the van, let me tell you, all the old feelings came rushing back.

I'm not sure if it was, being out in public, on the road with the potential of getting caught or the fact my wife could see me, but it was nerve wracking, exciting and arousing all at the same time.

Like I have said I'm just wondering what others have tried to try and add some more fun and exciement to their routines or things they have done that brought them back so it felt new all over again.

Sounds like diapers are definately an important part of your self-identity! This may come across as overkill for you, but training yourself to be diaper-dependent 24/7 might be a great way to embrace that aspect of yourself as well as add some spice to it as you navigate integrating your diaper enjoyment into every hour of your life... I know a lot of people on here are very adverse to wearing around their children especially when they have a sexual connection to diaper wearing, but just like sex with your wife doesn't stop because there's a child under the roof, neither should embrasing your diaper wearing to a new extreme like anyone with true IC has no choice but to do. Obviously, you'd need to have that discussion with your partner - even if they don't fully participate, in my mind they should be happy if you're happy, and it may add to more spice in the sexual relationship as well knowing that they support you being you!

Reactions: 5687Agent
lacutah said:
Sounds like diapers are definately an important part of your self-identity! This may come across as overkill for you, but training yourself to be diaper-dependent 24/7 might be a great way to embrace that aspect of yourself as well as add some spice to it as you navigate integrating your diaper enjoyment into every hour of your life... I know a lot of people on here are very adverse to wearing around their children especially when they have a sexual connection to diaper wearing, but just like sex with your wife doesn't stop because there's a child under the roof, neither should embrasing your diaper wearing to a new extreme like anyone with true IC has no choice but to do. Obviously, you'd need to have that discussion with your partner - even if they don't fully participate, in my mind they should be happy if you're happy, and it may add to more spice in the sexual relationship as well knowing that they support you being you!
Wearing diapers 24/7 is one idea, however when I have pushed my self to wear all day, I get to the point where I just have had enough almost like I got bored, I have tried onesies, a bottle, lotion, baby powder, I like trying new things, hence the brands and styles, I don't know, maybe it's like chasing that first high or your first orgasm.

Reactions: PupSpaz
5687Agent said:
Wearing diapers 24/7 is one idea, however when I have pushed my self to wear all day, I get to the point where I just have had enough almost like I got bored, I have tried onesies, a bottle, lotion, baby powder, I like trying new things, hence the brands and styles, I don't know, maybe it's like chasing that first high or your first orgasm.
Kinda sounds like it! We're all different in how we embrace our interests... Maybe make a list of new things to do diapered, new things to do in your diaper, etc. and gradually check them off while you keep adding new ones!

lacutah said:
Kinda sounds like it! We're all different in how we embrace our interests... Maybe make a list of new things to do diapered, new things to do in your diaper, etc. and gradually check them off while you keep adding new ones!
I like that’s a great idea, or scenarios/situations I can be in.

I am also in my late 30s, married (wife is not accepting and I hide everything), and have kids. I've been a DL since I can remember and I got into wearing diapers when I discovered ABDL two years ago, before that I didn't even know they made real diapers for adults, when I saw printed ABDL ones my mind blew up.

Would you add in some adult baby stuff? I'm a day to day normal guy and NO ONE would ever look at me and think I did stuff like this. It's weird for me too lol.

Anyways, I discovered that I like using an adult pacifier when I am alone.

Reactions: 5687Agent and Skunkdude
I have been wearing diapers since age 10, and I am now 60. I fully understand what you mean about the boring part. In 1995 I started wearing every night, and then after 2004, I starting wearing every day and night. The excitement level naturally decreases with time, and yes, if you take a break, the excitement will come back strong again.

In my younger years, it was about the orgasm, but now, for me, it is about the overall sensations and the contribution to my health. The orgasms are still great, but now they are weeks apart. However, every night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up, the sensation is still very strong. I have found that there are other hormones that get activated from wearing diapers, and are just as interesting and fulfilling.

I have found that I sleep better if I use a pacifier all night. I also find that the combination of the pacifier and the diapers activates not only the testosterone, but also the insulin, adrenaline, thymosin, thyroid hormones, and the hypothalamus and pituitary hormones. With all these hormones being activated together, the feeling is very satisfying. Not only are the sensations great, but the activation of those hormones means the hormones themselves are active. All these hormones are needed for good health. The thymosin is particularly helpful right now since it triggers the production of antibodies.

As I wake up aware of all these sensations, and the extreme sense of satisfaction, I can't help but wonder if this is what I had felt during my earliest youth. I also can't help but wondering if we should be taking these feelings away from children. Regardless, it feels great, and the total daily sensation that comes from using a pacifier and wearing diapers is every bit as satisfying as the occasional orgasms. It is something that can be explored, analyzed, and incorporated into a healthy lifestyle.

Back