• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL from Perth, Western Australia

PerthDL said:
Hi,

I'm a middle aged married guy with 2 kids. My whole life I have longed to be back in nappies. As a young adult I got the courage to buy my first pack of adult nappies ( plastic backed depends) and haven't looked back since. Its a comforting thing and a massive turnon for me plus it can be very handy when going to a music concert or train ride after a lot of beers.:cool:

My wife knows about my nappy fetish as I have always been upfront about it. Unfortunatly the longer we have been together shes made it clear that she does not feel comfortable getting involved, infact she often makes me feel uncomfortable sharing this part of me with her.

Iv'e come on this site to make some friends and share my thought's and feelings preferably with people in Western Australia. I often chat with people on tumblr and share pics under the same handle if you've come across me.

In my general life I'm a busy dad but in my spare time I like to go for walks and tinker with my 2 cars. I love camping, 4wding and gaming.

Anyway feel free to contact me, Cheers
Hi there, im new to the scene here, but would love to chat with like minded soul

Welcome aboard

I used to live in Perth. Went to UWA and Loved hanging out in Leederville and Mount Lawley. Hope you find some awesome littles to play with

Reactions: Bunssaway1
Greetings, I'm also new here and live in Baldivis area and wear my nappies every night and day dues to prostate cancer. Would love to touch base with other DL's and just meet for a coffee sometime and chat

Back