• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL from Perth, Western Australia

PerthDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi,

I'm a middle aged married guy with 2 kids. My whole life I have longed to be back in nappies. As a young adult I got the courage to buy my first pack of adult nappies ( plastic backed depends) and haven't looked back since. Its a comforting thing and a massive turnon for me plus it can be very handy when going to a music concert or train ride after a lot of beers.:cool:

My wife knows about my nappy fetish as I have always been upfront about it. Unfortunatly the longer we have been together shes made it clear that she does not feel comfortable getting involved, infact she often makes me feel uncomfortable sharing this part of me with her.

Iv'e come on this site to make some friends and share my thought's and feelings preferably with people in Western Australia. I often chat with people on tumblr and share pics under the same handle if you've come across me.

In my general life I'm a busy dad but in my spare time I like to go for walks and tinker with my 2 cars. I love camping, 4wding and gaming.

Anyway feel free to contact me, Cheers

Reactions: Babybill, toddlerPampers, bigbaby and 1 other person
PerthDL said:
Hi,

I'm a middle aged married guy with 2 kids. My whole life I have longed to be back in nappies. As a young adult I got the courage to buy my first pack of adult nappies ( plastic backed depends) and haven't looked back since. Its a comforting thing and a massive turnon for me plus it can be very handy when going to a music concert or train ride after a lot of beers.:cool:

My wife knows about my nappy fetish as I have always been upfront about it. Unfortunatly the longer we have been together shes made it clear that she does not feel comfortable getting involved, infact she often makes me feel uncomfortable sharing this part of me with her.

Iv'e come on this site to make some friends and share my thought's and feelings preferably with people in Western Australia. I often chat with people on tumblr and share pics under the same handle if you've come across me.

In my general life I'm a busy dad but in my spare time I like to go for walks and tinker with my 2 cars. I love camping, 4wding and gaming.

Welcome

Reactions: PerthDL
Welcome

Welcome to ADISC. Busy dad here too. Not in WA, but I did spend 9 months in North Queensland in the mid 90s and loved it. Hopefully you get some time and space to scratch your DL itch and that your wife continues to accept your true self, even if she’s not able to participate.

PerthDL said:
Hi,

Hey Cobber! Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome

SoggyRunner said:
Welcome to ADISC. Busy dad here too. Not in WA, but I did spend 9 months in North Queensland in the mid 90s and loved it. Hopefully you get some time and space to scratch your DL itch and that your wife continues to accept your true self, even if she’s not able to participate.
Thanks, I am actually having some fun today in the house by myself in nappies and playing diablo 4

PerthDL said:
Hi,

Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time here.

I'm gathering from what you've said so far that you use nappies for their intended purpose. So far I've wet but not done the other as the cleanup would be a hassle.

Good day, mate! (I’m not Australian lol)
Welcome to adisc!

Welcome to ADISC PerthDL from another Australian on the other side of the island.

My first nappy purchases from the chemist also were Depends (seems so long ago).
I did live in Perth for about six months in the early 1980s (great memories).

As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.

PerthDL said:
Hi,

Swan View. I'm an older guy with the same fetish and feelings. And I like to crossdress in womens underwear as well. Would love to chat and compare experiences with a local.

Reactions: Bunssaway1 and Adrian697DL
Hello and welcome!

PerthDL said:
Hi,

Hey mate, I am in Perth as well if you want to chat or share some nappy fun

Welcome PerthDL, from a fellow diapered off-road enthusiast in the US. My son and I both have Jeep Wrangler TJs. And my sister-in-law’s family lives in Margaret River south of Perth. Like you, I’ve been smitten with diapers since my earliest memories. I grew up as a bed wetter and developed a deep emotional attachment to them. Glad you’re here.

P
PerthDL said:
Hi,

hi
I’m also a DL and have always loved nappies and now I’m 70 and had my prostate out fire to cancer I do leak a bit.
My wife knows and accepts me wearing my nappies at night (little down under) and I also use my 60”x60” Terry nappy as well. Then in the day I use Tena plus pull ups.
Before I met my wife here 5 years ago I used to have a variety of onesies and footed sleepers & pacifiers etc but now that I feel free using my nappies at night , I don’t feel I need those at this stage again, but it would be nice!
I live in Baldivis area

Reactions: Bunssaway1
Heya! Also a camping/outdoorsy stuff fan and 4wd 96 Cherokee abuser (jk I try to go easy and am transitioning into making it a bit more of an "overlanding" setup cause my boyfriend's got zero interest in being dragged out for crawling/crazier offroading lol). Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy!

PerthDL said:
Hi,

Hi

Im 55 live in Perth.I love wearing and using nappys. I also like to dress in baby girl clothes. My girlfriend sort of shares it with me.I do think Ive seen you on Tumblr you look good in nappies.

allthetime said:
Hi

Im 55 live in Perth.I love wearing and using nappys. I also like to dress in baby girl clothes. My girlfriend sort of shares it with me.I do think Ive seen you on Tumblr you look good in nappies.
Hi I also love to dress as a baby girl! Please feel free to contact me 🤗

Tadano2 said:
Swan View. I'm an older guy with the same fetish and feelings. And I like to crossdress in womens underwear as well. Would love to chat and compare experiences with a local.
Hi there, just read your post. Im a middle aged guy who likes all things. I do like hanging with a CD. But would also like to play in nappys. Would love to hear from you. Im available for day time fun.

Back