Disposable Diaper Sticky Tape Extenders?

princeminnow

LIL GUY
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hi! Legitimately asking for a friend because he's not on here. So one of my buddies recently got his first sample pack of ABUs (Alphagatorz to be exact) and he loves them, but as ABU is known to do, their diapers run a little small, and XL was a little tight on him. the solution of course is an extender made of a similar hook-and-loop material like Velcro Onewrap, which is super doable, but I keep thinking... what about plastic backs with sticky tapes like say, TinyTails? My friend would love TinyTails! Ideally something reusable (or something easy to put together in bulk anyway) but idk how feasible the former would be.

Thought I'd check in to see if anyone has any... ideas? DIY or otherwise, I just want to do what I can so my friend gets to be included in something that's so accessible to people sized and shaped like me, but not people sized and shaped like him.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: moorey and PadPhilosopher
Reinforced packaging tape has been my go-to, in years gone by.
The front wings of a previous dispy are cut off, in readiness, to then be stuck onto the tape where it bridges the skin (and trimmed to suit).

Reactions: princeminnow, moorey and PadPhilosopher
Cut call existing tapes off Keep .add gorilla tape to the extended length that you need to extend. Add existing tapes to gorilla tape. Now you have extended tapes. to Stop the gorilla tape, being stuck where it doesn’t need to be, add some more on the other side like a sandwich, now you have super strong tapes that are longer

Reactions: princeminnow
Back