Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maia said:
Part of that is that smooth-surfaced plastic tends to stick to the skin much more. I think that’s the reason for having textured plastic in the first place.

Another original reason may be that textured plastic looks somewhat like regular fabric (silk or satin) while smooth plastic looks more sterile, quite distinctly like plastic.

The texture of the plastic, or better, the particular tactile ‘touch and feel’ (combination of texture, suppleness and softness) it had to my skin and fingertips, together with the highly peculiar sound of my mother’s fingernails brushing across the plastic (and the snapping of buttons, and the gentle smell of plastic pants) when she was fussing over me was a crucial part of the experience.

For me those sensations, smells and sounds were an essential part of well-being, feeling secure and cared for. When I realised other children of my age didn’t wear plastic pants, it became part of my sense of who I was.

Smooth plastic simply lacks some of the most important sensory elements. I truly miss being aware of the texture to my fingertips. There’s no typical swishing “wheeeooo” sound when brushing over it; a loud and very tell-tale sound that told everyone in earshot that I needed plastic pants. I found embarrassing and delightful at the same time because it made me feel shy and girlish.

Smooth plastic does away with all that. It takes away everything that has helped me come to terms with being incontinent, the sweet inner shelter of cherished babyish-ness into which I could retreat when needed and recuperate.

It’s as if smooth plastic tells me that “get over it, it’s time to say goodbye to such silly security blankets” - you can’t have it any more.

I have indeed often felt angry, frustrated and saddened beyond belief with textured plastic pants disappearing over the past years, especially because there was never a reason given except the occasional outrageous and ludicrous designation “texture-free”. They could just as well have written “joy-free”.

Of course I can accept it if people find the smooth plastic attractive. I don’t mind that it exists, but why at the expense of textured plastic?
If I am wearing plastic pants by themselves I prefer the texture for a tactile feel on the body but if wearing over a diaper I kind of loves the smooth soft sensation of smooth shiny plastics if I have them on hand. If not them any type of plastic pants will do for covering a diaper as long as I am safe from leaks.

Maia said:
Part of that is that smooth-surfaced plastic tends to stick to the skin much more. I think that’s the reason for having textured plastic in the first place.

Another original reason may be that textured plastic looks somewhat like regular fabric (silk or satin) while smooth plastic looks more sterile, quite distinctly like plastic.

The texture of the plastic, or better, the particular tactile ‘touch and feel’ (combination of texture, suppleness and softness) it had to my skin and fingertips, together with the highly peculiar sound of my mother’s fingernails brushing across the plastic (and the snapping of buttons, and the gentle smell of plastic pants) when she was fussing over me was a crucial part of the experience.

For me those sensations, smells and sounds were an essential part of well-being, feeling secure and cared for. When I realised other children of my age didn’t wear plastic pants, it became part of my sense of who I was.

Smooth plastic simply lacks some of the most important sensory elements. I truly miss being aware of the texture to my fingertips. There’s no typical swishing “wheeeooo” sound when brushing over it; a loud and very tell-tale sound that told everyone in earshot that I needed plastic pants. I found embarrassing and delightful at the same time because it made me feel shy and girlish.

Smooth plastic does away with all that. It takes away everything that has helped me come to terms with being incontinent, the sweet inner shelter of cherished babyish-ness into which I could retreat when needed and recuperate.

It’s as if smooth plastic tells me that “get over it, it’s time to say goodbye to such silly security blankets” - you can’t have it any more.

I have indeed often felt angry, frustrated and saddened beyond belief with textured plastic pants disappearing over the past years, especially because there was never a reason given except the occasional outrageous and ludicrous designation “texture-free”. They could just as well have written “joy-free”.

Of course I can accept it if people find the smooth plastic attractive. I don’t mind that it exists, but why at the expense of textured plastic?
@Maia I have truly enjoyed this post of yours. I can honestly say that just about everything you wrote about textured plastic pants rings true for me except that I translate and apply your words mainly to my need for textured pleated diapers.

My entire diaper experience (from when I was a real baby to now as an adult baby) has been shaped by products that featured texturing to them. Thus, textured pleated diapers (specifically 70s era Pampers diapers or those that resemble 70s era pleated diapers) have become such a part of my DL comfort and enjoyment that I simply cannot cannot and do not want to be without them.

Diamond-embossed (textured) Pampers pleated diapers have all of the factors that are necessary for me to feel relaxed (and/or aroused) as a diaper lover: softness, suppleness, diamond-embossing, Pampers scent, distinct plastic crinkle sound, etc. I'm not sure why but when I run my fingers lightly across a smooth plastic diaper it often just feels like a "diaper-looking poly bag." But when I lightly caress a diamond-embossed textured diaper it feels like... well... a diaper!! And the same can be said for when I touch textured vinyl pants vs smooth or glossy ones.

So, I do not hate those ABDLs who prefer buttery smooth diapers and plastic pants over textured types, but I am definitely one of those ABDLs who simply CANNOT live without my textured diapers and plastic/vinyl pants, and I am thoroughly disappointed that diaper and vinyl pants manufacturers decided to get rid of the textured products. I hate having to scour eBay for those older diapering items that still feature diamond-embossed texture, only to find that I have to shell out big bucks if I want to acquire them. 😡

• Love
Reactions: wowser81 and Deleted member 56273
Here's a few more shots of those Early Trainers that came with a diamond textured shell joined to a terry-cloth inner liner:

Early Trainer5.jpegEarly Trainer6.jpegEarly Trainer7.jpegEarly Trainer8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, Blekyss, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
If I am wearing plastic pants by themselves I prefer the texture for a tactile feel on the body
Yeah, this is my style also... textured plastic pants right next to my skin for maximum pleasure, arousal, and comfort (but unlike you I have no need to wear smooth plastic pants for any reason at all).

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
Maia said:

I wonder if the difference between our favorite texture of plastic film might partly stem from your identification of it with your interactions with your mother. My own introduction to the feel of vinyl plastic was entirely on my own, and any influence my mother had consisted of confiscating and discarding any of my plastic items that she found.

The best way for me, I suppose, to understand your feelings re the current non-availability of patterned vinyl film is to imagine that the smooth stuff went away and only patterned vinyl was available.

Reactions: 70sPampers, Maia and Angelapinks
vp39 said:
I wonder if the difference between our favorite texture of plastic film might partly stem from your identification of it with your interactions with your mother.

That’s probably part of it. I don’t know how the association “textured plastic pants” <=> “everything’s fine” started. As far as I knew it was always there, though I know from my parents that for some time around my 3rd year things were a bit difficult because they didn’t know what the problem was. But yes, for some reason the textured plastic with its peculiar tell-tale noises has become symbolic for feeling good.

vp39 said:
My own introduction to the feel of vinyl plastic was entirely on my own, and any influence my mother had consisted of confiscating and discarding any of my plastic items that she found.

I’m sorry to hear that.
But I wonder, why were you then attracted to it in the first place?

vp39 said:
The best way for me, I suppose, to understand your feelings re the current non-availability of patterned vinyl film is to imagine that the smooth stuff went away and only patterned vinyl was available.

Indeed. It’s symbolic, but those things do matter.
And then there’s still the fact that I think it *is* more comfortable, all things considered. Why else would plastic pants have been textured all the time in the past? I suppose not in order to enhance their symbolic value :)

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
SuzetteSissy said:
So dam things made me horny for rubber and plastic ever since. It like out brains get impritedd with the first few orgasms we have around the items we orgasm in or around.

I still don’t understand how that works. Alright, I get it that for most of you guys it works like this summary: you come across the object of your desire - plastic pants, fansposies or whatever - and then *KAZAM* like a bolt from the blue, you’re struck with an unstoppable desire to become intimate with them, and as soon as that happens and climax happens (or maybe a few times) - then you’re basically hard-wired for life.

As much as I can relate to having positive feelings in connection with plastic pants, the above summary feels totally alien to me. I was 14 years old when I felt the tingle of erotic desire stirring for the first time. It happened at school during Latin class, I think one of the girls was called to the front to demonstrate how to conjugate a verb or something. She stood self-confident and relaxed, close to where I was sitting. But I heard nothing, because I was transfixed by beautiful she looked in her tight jeans. I was also shocked because I felt like this for another girl.

Nothing ever came from that. I was a hopeless romantic, falling in love all the time, but it wasn’t connected to anything sexual and I was way too timid to tell anyone. That only happened when I was 18.

What I’m trying to say is that it’s hard for me to understand how it works for you. For instance, what attracts you to plastic pants in the first place, before any sexual activity has hard-welded the plastic pants => sexual desire link?

It is as if plastic pants have a certain innate quality that turns them into candidates for desire. But what is it?

I have all sorts of feelings about plastic pants: security, comfort, “snugness”, desperation, unadulterated happiness, exasperation, “why me???”, a peculiar mix of shyness, humility and pride (weird, I know), being glad to have a kind of built-in excuse, and a little bit of mischief together with a friend, by shocking very very annoying people (who ask for it!) by being extremely candid about needing real thick cotton diapers and plastic baby panties within earshot. Though that has happened only twice so far 😂 … but it was fun.
And they oftentimes make me feel “unbeschreiblich weiblich”. I can even imagine feeling sexy in them, if my gf would fancy it.

But it’s never about the plastic panties themselves. It’s about what they mean to me, in all sorts of associations and connotations. How they are symbol for part of who I am, and how they have allowed me to hang on to a state of joyful girlishness that I hardly ever see in other women.

Last edited:
Reactions: wowser81, 70sPampers, Blekyss and 2 others
Maia said:
I still don’t understand how that works. Alright, I get it that for most of you guys it works like this summary: you come across the object of your desire - plastic pants, fansposies or whatever - and then *KAZAM* like a bolt from the blue, you’re struck with an unstoppable desire to become intimate with them, and as soon as that happens and climax happens (or maybe a few times) - then you’re basically hard-wired for life.

As much as I can relate to having positive feelings in connection with plastic pants, the above summary feels totally alien to me. I was 14 years old when I felt the tingle of erotic desire stirring for the first time. It happened at school during Latin class, I think one of the girls was called to the front to demonstrate how to conjugate a verb or something. She stood self-confident and relaxed, close to where I was sitting. But I heard nothing, because I was transfixed by beautiful she looked in her tight jeans. I was also shocked because I felt like this for another girl.

Nothing ever came from that. I was a hopeless romantic, falling in love all the time, but it wasn’t connected to anything sexual and I was way too timid to tell anyone. That only happened when I was 18.

What I’m trying to say is that it’s hard for me to understand how it works for you. For instance, what attracts you to plastic pants in the first place, before any sexual activity has hard-welded the plastic pants => sexual desire link?

It is as if plastic pants have a certain innate quality that turns them into candidates for desire. But what is it?

I have all sorts of feelings about plastic pants: security, comfort, “snugness”, desperation, unadulterated happiness, exasperation, “why me???”, a peculiar mix of shyness, humility and pride (weird, I know), being glad to have a kind of built-in excuse, and a little bit of mischief together with a friend, by shocking very very annoying people (who ask for it!) by being extremely candid about needing real thick cotton diapers and plastic baby panties within earshot. Though that has happened only twice so far 😂 … but it was fun.
And they oftentimes make me feel “unbeschreiblich weiblich”. I can even imagine feeling sexy in them, if my gf would fancy it.

But it’s never about the plastic panties themselves. It’s about what they mean to me, in all sorts of associations and connotations. How they are symbol for part of who I am, and how they have allowed me to hang on to a state of joyful girlishness that I hardly ever see in other women.
I have written this here before but I don't mind trying to explain my feelings and reasons for being hooked on plastic pants. It started for me when I was about 11 and playing with some friends. One of these was the spoiled kid in the neighbourhood who had all the cool toys and he was a little sadistic even at that age. He would make the kids do things in order to be able to play at his house. We were in his room and he said we had to put on his little brothers plastic pants and play that way for a period of time and after myself and another boy had stripped and put on the tight plastic pants the other boy started to get hard and was tenting out in front. I was looking and sadistic boy started to make fun of him until he cried and stormed into the bathroom and changed. He said he was never coming back. Me I was also starting to get hard from seeing the other boys reaction but I just went in the bathroom and changed also and then said he may tell his parents what we were doing so I better go and talk with him. he would not come to the door. I went on home but could not get the feelings out of my head and seeing the other boys reaction too made me feel not so weird. This game of his started to become a regular thing when I was over and the more I wore them the more I liked it and it even got into some mild bondage games after we had seen a Tarzan film where the white men were captured and tied to trees and tortured. I don't know why but I was the captured hunter, cowboy or whatever and it always was me wearing plastic pants and being tied up in some way with him tickling me or later on rubbing me when he saw my reaction to the plastic pants. The rest is history for about a year and then we moved. I still would buy my own plastic pants with paper route money but I was wearing less and less until about 7 years later our paths crossed again and the feelings came back. Our parents had remained friends and arranged for us to double date with our girlfriends but he was always making remarks about our childhood. This is kind of the short version of our so called friendship growing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, Blekyss and vp39
@Maia, you asked re my mother's discarding my plastic stuff that she found "But I wonder, why were you then attracted to it in the first place?"

I've posted this before, but briefly: There was no history of incontinence in my family, so my intro to vinyl filrm when I was a little kid in the mid-to late 1940's was through things like raincoats, tablecloths, shower curtains, or bathroom window curtains that I came across. I don't really have a specific "this is it!" moment, so I can't really say exactly how I came to love the feel of vinyl plastic. I do enjoy reading people's stories about how they got started in this direction, and I'm sure that if I had been introduced to it via bedwetting I'd have become a diaper lover as well as - or instead of - a lover of soft smooth vinyl film garments of all kinds.

I know that my mother made herself an apron of dark blue translucent vinyl, and we had a dark red vinyl shower curtain with big white printed stars on it.

I think she was acting in what she thought was my best interest in hopes that I wouldn't become some weirdo, but what she actually taught me was to be better at hiding my plastic stuff. This became easier to do when I moved out of the bedroom I shared with my younger brother into a jury-rigged room in the largely unfinished basement.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
vp39 said:
@Maia, you asked re my mother's discarding my plastic stuff that she found "But I wonder, why were you then attracted to it in the first place?"

I've posted this before, but briefly: There was no history of incontinence in my family, so my intro to vinyl filrm when I was a little kid in the mid-to late 1940's was through things like raincoats, tablecloths, shower curtains, or bathroom window curtains that I came across. I don't really have a specific "this is it!" moment, so I can't really say exactly how I came to love the feel of vinyl plastic. I do enjoy reading people's stories about how they got started in this direction, and I'm sure that if I had been introduced to it via bedwetting I'd have become a diaper lover as well as - or instead of - a lover of soft smooth vinyl film garments of all kinds.

I know that my mother made herself an apron of dark blue translucent vinyl, and we had a dark red vinyl shower curtain with big white printed stars on it.

I think she was acting in what she thought was my best interest in hopes that I wouldn't become some weirdo, but what she actually taught me was to be better at hiding my plastic stuff. This became easier to do when I moved out of the bedroom I shared with my younger brother into a jury-rigged room in the largely unfinished basement.
WOW, your post just reminded me of another incident shortly after the plastic pants one. My mother worked with a woman who was attending Night School with her about once a week. Those nights she would come to our house from work with mum and stay for dinner she was a funny bubbly lady who we all enjoyed listening to but one night she got my attention by wearing a shiny light green raincoat and I was so taken with it as I took it to hang in the hall closet. It was shiny and soft and I was captured by the smell of the vinyl as I hung it up. A day or two later I discovered that the belt had fallen on the floor of the closet and I scooped it up and hid it in my room. I would tie it around my waist on top of my plastic panties as I went out to deliver my papers each morning.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and vp39
OK, my 2 cents. When you are first getting your first hard on and figure out what to do with it. Like a genie with the lamp. This feels good even better than splash. Now whatever you were wearing or doing or watching at that time becomes imprinted in your mind and forever more that association is there for the rest of your life. You may forget it but it is in the back of your brain stored forever. Mine was wearing my mom's plastic and rubber lined period panties and bang now I have a lifetime fetish wearing fem clothes and plastic and rubber ones. Not a complaint but I wasn't wearing a diaper at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
SuzetteSissy said:
OK, my 2 cents. When you are first getting your first hard on and figure out what to do with it. Like a genie with the lamp. This feels good even better than splash. Now whatever you were wearing or doing or watching at that time becomes imprinted in your mind and forever more that association is there for the rest of your life. You may forget it but it is in the back of your brain stored forever. Mine was wearing my mom's plastic and rubber lined period panties and bang now I have a lifetime fetish wearing fem clothes and plastic and rubber ones.
Yes that is how it started for me. Seeing the other boy wearing plastic panties and tenting out just got me doing the same thing and as we played, the friction of the plastic did it's job of getting me excited. The other boy was very embarrassed by the reaction we were having and took off but I was just enthralled by it and had to see if it happened again when buying my own plastic pants. The anticipation of shopping for my own plastic pants was almost as good as actually wearing them again, and the rest as they say, is history.

Reactions: PaddedRita, 70sPampers and vp39
"The other boy was very embarrassed by the reaction we were having and took off...."
I wonder if he ended up having some sort of animus against plastic pants, or if he just shoved it out of his mind. It seems to me to be a curious reaction.

Reactions: Angelapinks
vp39 said:
"The other boy was very embarrassed by the reaction we were having and took off...."
I wonder if he ended up having some sort of animus against plastic pants, or if he just shoved it out of his mind. It seems to me to be a curious reaction.
I don't really know as he never played with us again. His family were very religious and he was never allowed out much anyway after school and on weekends. As it was summer holidays he ventured over to see what we were doing and sadistic boy's mother made us lunch. She was always trying to get people to play with her son who was very bossy and possessive of his toys. We were next door neighbours and our moms were friends so we were pushed together quite a bit. Later in life he was a real bastard and treated his family very badly. I don't know what happened to the other boy as his family moved away but he was always a shy boy who kept to himself most of the time. His father was a Fire & Brimstone type of pastor I believe so it is easy to see why he was so shy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vp39
Maia said:
Indeed. It’s symbolic, but those things do matter.
And then there’s still the fact that I think it *is* more comfortable, all things considered. Why else would plastic pants have been textured all the time in the past? I suppose not in order to enhance their symbolic value :)
I too have wondered why textured baby items was the "norm" from the beginning, instead of simply making everything with smooth surfaces to start out with. To wit, as far as I can tell, the farther back in time you go in terms of disposable diapers, the more likely you are to encounter textured PE film (ie, diamond-embossed plastics).

I don't really know how those early diaper makers did it, but the older, textured plastics were definitely MORE supple than the newer smooth, textureless versions of PE films. To this day, when I lightly stroke vintage 70s era diapers with my hands and fingers (ie, those with their diamond-embossed plastics), and then I compare to lightly stroking buttery smooth plastic diapers, there is NO comparison: the textured PE films are--hands down--much more supple to the tough! And this is part of what drives my arousal! That supple, textured diaper plastic (or vinyl in the case of vintage plastic/vinyl pants) sends waves of pleasure through my body when it comes into contact with my private parts!

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Angelapinks
70sPampers said:
I too have wondered why textured baby items was the "norm" from the beginning, instead of simply making everything with smooth surfaces to start out with. To wit, as far as I can tell, the farther back in time you go in terms of disposable diapers, the more likely you are to encounter textured PE film (ie, diamond-embossed plastics).

I don't really know how those early diaper makers did it, but the older, textured plastics were definitely MORE supple than the newer smooth, textureless versions of PE films. To this day, when I lightly stroke vintage 70s era diapers with my hands and fingers (ie, those with their diamond-embossed plastics), and then I compare to lightly stroking buttery smooth plastic diapers, there is NO comparison: the textured PE films are--hands down--much more supple to the tough! And this is part of what drives my arousal! That supple, textured diaper plastic (or vinyl in the case of vintage plastic/vinyl pants) sends waves of pleasure through my body when it comes into contact with my private parts!
My suspicion is that the first producer of vinyl film which gained a noticeable market share just happened to use taffeta-patterned rollers, and others simply copied them. And, back in those days, the kind of smooth-surfaced plastic film that most people ran across was yucky old crackly polyethylene...painters' drop cloths and the like.

But that can't be the whole story in that the very early plastic raincoats, aprons, or shower curtains were more likely than not to be smooth-surfaced. Also in the 1970's to 1990's, the more expensive rain suits were smooth, and cheaper ones were patterned. Perhaps the fact that plastic pants for babies were seen as a wear item, something that would need to be replaced fairly often, contributed to a preference of patterned vinyl for them. It is certainly possible that some manufacturers perceived an advantage in patterned over smooth film, but I don't remember seeing any old advertisements of plastic panties that emphasized such an advantage.

• Thinking
Reactions: 70sPampers and Angelapinks
vp39 said:
My suspicion is that the first producer of vinyl film which gained a noticeable market share just happened to use taffeta-patterned rollers, and others simply copied them. And, back in those days, the kind of smooth-surfaced plastic film that most people ran across was yucky old crackly polyethylene...painters' drop cloths and the like.

But that can't be the whole story in that the very early plastic raincoats, aprons, or shower curtains were more likely than not to be smooth-surfaced. Also in the 1970's to 1990's, the more expensive rain suits were smooth, and cheaper ones were patterned. Perhaps the fact that plastic pants for babies were seen as a wear item, something that would need to be replaced fairly often, contributed to a preference of patterned vinyl for them. It is certainly possible that some manufacturers perceived an advantage in patterned over smooth film, but I don't remember seeing any old advertisements of plastic panties that emphasized such an advantage.
I also wondered if it had to do with ease of handling by the machines as it might not build up static like the smooth plastic would. Not sure if this is correct but it is my theory.

• Thinking
Reactions: PaddedRita and 70sPampers
I also think, the diamond pattern plastic film, made for stronger material. The material could be thinner, lighter, but the tiny razed areas increased strength. Something like, a flat piece of steel isn’t as strong, as a lattice made of steel, like you see in bridge structures. Or even how, a steel I beam is stronger in the “I” configuration, as apposed to 3 pieces one one top of one another.

• Thinking
Reactions: 70sPampers and Angelapinks
This is a very interesting thread. I started my passion for wearing plastic pants in my early teens. I was the eldest of six children and my youngest siblings were still babies and toddlers. There were no disposable nappies (diapers) in those days, mid-sixties so mum used towelling nappies and plastic pants for all us children. My mum called the plastic pants rubbers and that has stuck with now throughout my life.

I still to this day can’t remember how it happened but one day I picked up a pair of my younger sibling’s plastic pants. I suppose now looking back it was a combination of two things, the soft, smooth feel of the plastic and the smell. I must have picked up an unopened pack of rubbers and the first thing that hit me was the smell. It was overpowering and triggered something in me and I guess I wanted to try them on. I recall the rubbers were coated in lanolin. I don’t now why but whatever it was the combined smell of the plastic and lanolin that did it for me.

The problem was these rubbers were for my smaller siblings so when I tried them they were a bit small and would rip a little. This didn’t stop me. The feelings i felt when putting the rubbers on was staggering. There was clearly a high sexual feeling for, I practically came on the spot.

after this I wanted to get my hands on the largest pairs of rubbers my mum had and put them on. I was in heaven, the smooth feel of the plastic was gorgeous. I couldn’t help mysel, I wanted to wear them all the time. I wore them under my school uniform to school. I wore them when I wanted to masturbate and my orgasms were unbelievable. That was it I was hooked. I love rubbers and they have now come to virtually dominate my life.

All I ever think about daily or dream when I am in bed is wearing rubber. I truly have a lifelong fetish for wearing rubbers.

I do remember a petticoat which belonged to my next sister to me. It was in two halves. The top half was like a vest and was some sort of polyester I think. It was the bottom, the petticoat part, which was made of some sort of stiff but shiny fabric, taffeta maybe. I put the petticoat on so I could have the taffeta part around my body, around the rubbers I was wearing. The petticoat was under my school clothes as I went to schoo. Looking back I don’t know how I managed the day at school I was always in a heightened state of arousal.

Thinking now I do really like frilly clothes particularly female, and organza and similar materials. I have been researching sissy dresses and frilly knickers BUT the ones I adore have to be plastic. I think I could be a plastic sissy. I have bought some lovely frilly plastic rhumba pants which I wear round the house.

So this all began with my fetish for plasti pants as a child.

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, vp39, whiteplastic and 3 others
BillSpeed said:
This is a very interesting thread. I started my passion for wearing plastic pants in my early teens. I was the eldest of six children and my youngest siblings were still babies and toddlers. There were no disposable nappies (diapers) in those days, mid-sixties so mum used towelling nappies and plastic pants for all us children. My mum called the plastic pants rubbers and that has stuck with now throughout my life.

I still to this day can’t remember how it happened but one day I picked up a pair of my younger sibling’s plastic pants. I suppose now looking back it was a combination of two things, the soft, smooth feel of the plastic and the smell. I must have picked up an unopened pack of rubbers and the first thing that hit me was the smell. It was overpowering and triggered something in me and I guess I wanted to try them on. I recall the rubbers were coated in lanolin. I don’t now why but whatever it was the combined smell of the plastic and lanolin that did it for me.

The problem was these rubbers were for my smaller siblings so when I tried them they were a bit small and would rip a little. This didn’t stop me. The feelings i felt when putting the rubbers on was staggering. There was clearly a high sexual feeling for, I practically came on the spot.

after this I wanted to get my hands on the largest pairs of rubbers my mum had and put them on. I was in heaven, the smooth feel of the plastic was gorgeous. I couldn’t help mysel, I wanted to wear them all the time. I wore them under my school uniform to school. I wore them when I wanted to masturbate and my orgasms were unbelievable. That was it I was hooked. I love rubbers and they have now come to virtually dominate my life.

All I ever think about daily or dream when I am in bed is wearing rubber. I truly have a lifelong fetish for wearing rubbers.

I do remember a petticoat which belonged to my next sister to me. It was in two halves. The top half was like a vest and was some sort of polyester I think. It was the bottom, the petticoat part, which was made of some sort of stiff but shiny fabric, taffeta maybe. I put the petticoat on so I could have the taffeta part around my body, around the rubbers I was wearing. The petticoat was under my school clothes as I went to schoo. Looking back I don’t know how I managed the day at school I was always in a heightened state of arousal.

Thinking now I do really like frilly clothes particularly female, and organza and similar materials. I have been researching sissy dresses and frilly knickers BUT the ones I adore have to be plastic. I think I could be a plastic sissy. I have bought some lovely frilly plastic rhumba pants which I wear round the house.

So this all began with my fetish for plasti pants as a child.
It seems after reading a few of these posts that we all have that all encompassing feeling when wearing plastic pants or at least at an early age. I think back then it was also the feelings of doing something bad or at least a naughty thing like taking pants from others and wearing them in secret. I was already borrowing my sisters clothes from an early age as I always felt I was a girl. I had the guilty feelings every time I borrowed panties or tights from my sisters drawer or put on her skirts and dresses when I had an opportunity to get away with it. When I discovered the plastic pants at age 11 those feelings returned much stronger and even more intense because of the plastic smell and the soft feelings when they were on me. After years of trying to buy frilly tennis panties I finally found frilly plastic panties and then it was double heaven and I bought a few pairs I fell in love with.

Reactions: vp39, PaddedRita, BillSpeed and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back