Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
70sPampers said:
Hey, forgot to ask, are your Sani-Pants the pull on type or are they the snap on? Where did you get them? Online store? Price? I am really interested in giving these a try...
I got them at a store, its been a while since then. They didn't last so I don't have them anymore. I didn't really like the texture of them but it is possible they have changed. I don't remember cost, probably more expensive now.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Mickey said:
I got them at a store, its been a while since then. They didn't last so I don't have them anymore. I didn't really like the texture of them but it is possible they have changed. I don't remember cost, probably more expensive now.
The newer Sani-Pants I have seen are nylon material with the PUL coating on one side. They are a little bit noisy when you move but not really to my liking as they are not plastic anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperwoody, PaddedRita and 70sPampers
Mickey said:
Sorry to hear they were not the greatest. Thanks for the info anyway.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Angelapinks
70sPampers said:
Sorry to hear they were not the greatest. Thanks for the info anyway.
Have you tried the Nylon Taffeta pants from Babykins. They are very nice. I've tried PUL pants before and these are way better than the PUL ones I tried. I essentially only use these now, the texture on them is very nice and doesn't stick like shiny vinyl ones. These are great for real actual use over my diaper, but I am sure you will like these ones. As close to a gerber feel as I can find (besides my real ones) in regard to the texture.

• Love
Reactions: diaperwoody, 70sPampers and Angelapinks
I ordered, at age 13 w/my Lawn mowing money, many styles of the Clear Opaque Plastic Pants from the "Sears home health section" of their huge catalogs! High waisted Pull-on Plastic briefs, snap-on, longleg bloomers... Lots of racing to the mailbox intercepting packages before the parents got home😅

• Love
Reactions: diaperwoody, Luvshugs, BillSpeed and 2 others
DriftCab said:
I ordered, at age 13 w/my Lawn mowing money, many styles of the Clear Opaque Plastic Pants from the "Sears home health section" of their huge catalogs! High waisted Pull-on Plastic briefs, snap-on, longleg bloomers... Lots of racing to the mailbox intercepting packages before the parents got home😅
Love your resourcefulness at 13, I had to buy mine in the Sears Catalogue shop. When mom asked what came in for me I just said Christmas or Birthday gifts.

Reactions: diaperwoody, PaddedRita, BillSpeed and 1 other person
KeyProtection said:
Did you wear while mowing the lawn?

SuzetteSissy said:
mom's plastic and rubber lined period panties
I’ve never seen or heard of that kind of garment.
do you think she enjoyed wearing?

Hi everyone yeah I had a plastic pant fetish and nappy fetish from a very young age now currently in gym in plastic pants

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
muscleplastic said:
Hi everyone yeah I had a plastic pant fetish and nappy fetish from a very young age now currently in gym in plastic pants
I remember going to Physiotherapy after a neck injury and I wore my plastic pants under my nylon track pants. They were the old style with snaps down each side of the legs. It did not occur to me when I was exercising that people were looking in my direction as the side gaps were showing what I was wearing underneath.

Reactions: PaddedRita and BillSpeed
Angelapinks said:
I remember going to Physiotherapy after a neck injury and I wore my plastic pants under my nylon track pants. They were the old style with snaps down each side of the legs. It did not occur to me when I was exercising that people were looking in my direction as the side gaps were showing what I was wearing underneath.
Oh wow I’d of been looking too would have prob said something to let you know. Bet that was a great view

Reactions: BillSpeed
muscleplastic said:
Oh wow I’d of been looking too would have prob said something to let you know. Bet that was a great view
I was there for an hour every morning for about a month. It never dawned on me that they could see in the side slits when I was bending but I was paying more attention to the feelings I was getting knowing I was wearing plastic pants and getting sweaty and excited at the same time. There were a few girls there also getting therapy for various things and I notice they were staring in my direction. I was vain enough to think they were interested in me but after I thought about it, I bet it was more about what they could see. If one had talked to me about it I would have told them to try it, as it can melt of pounds while exercising.

Reactions: PaddedRita and BillSpeed
I just did melt pounds on mine doing chest workout in nothing but yellow plastic pants they were so wet and slippery inside, what a feeling hard to keep your mind on lifting ha ha

muscleplastic said:
I just did melt pounds on mine doing chest workout in nothing but yellow plastic pants they were so wet and slippery inside, what a feeling hard to keep your mind on lifting ha ha
I remember working out in nothing but a plastic suit(one of those workout suits) also had plastic pants on too...Talk about being drenched. It was quite a arousing slippery feeling but needed a good cleanup of the suit. So I had to be ready to deal with that when working out.

MikeDJ said:
I remember working out in nothing but a plastic suit(one of those workout suits) also had plastic pants on too...Talk about being drenched. It was quite a arousing slippery feeling but needed a good cleanup of the suit. So I had to be ready to deal with that when working out.
Yes I also had one of those to wear under my clothes while cutting the lawn.

Reactions: vp39 and BillSpeed
When I was first had to started wearing diapers I stared out with cloth pin on one !
I wouldn't call it a fetish, but it was so fascinated with all the pretty colors and cute adorable prints and how soft they felt !

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
I always remember wearing a little ping pair of plastic pants with mesh on the outside of them with frills on them used to sneak them into my bed as a child I was only like 5 then seems to have stuck with me.

Yeah I want some of those

Reactions: JustinCace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back