Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a child one pair of plastic pants remained in my draw for years - I don't know why. They were transparent with red elastic thread at waist and legs. They may have started my interest
R

No one has a collection like mine, it’s a box full of Toddler 3 pack plastic pants. The ones in the blue packages are my favorite. They are from the 1980’s and the plastic is just amazing :) A346C737-843E-477E-B3AB-2D648F90E4CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Janetsy77, wowser81, Angelapinks and 4 others
Reactions: Angelapinks
Luvshugs said:
Excellent! I might be able to match that 🙂
Hehe nice. This is just one of the boxes I have. I have more that I will try to post in the coming days.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Luvshugs
passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?
I have never not been urinary incontinent, damaged bladder from birth. I've always been diapered and worn a plastic pant over to prevent leaks. I used to wear incontinence pants with liners throughout my early school years, then switched to pull ups from about 12 onwards. I've never known anything else. I can honestly say that most of my early school life was traumatic. I was constantly mocked by the other children, and on several occasions bullied. It had a profound impact on my mental health & confidence levels. I still lack confidence in certain situations, but for about the last 3 years have grown to accept my situation for what it is, and have embraced Diapers. its fair to say that being permanently incontinent from birth was not a pleasurable experience for me for the first 20 years of my life! Being permanently incontinent really does impact on your life, and ability to form relationships. I'm in a much better place now thought. :) (y)

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Angelapinks and Luvshugs
mark28277 said:
No one has a collection like mine, it’s a box full of Toddler 3 pack plastic pants. The ones in the blue packages are my favorite. They are from the 1980’s and the plastic is just amazing :) View attachment 90516
Wow! You have quite the stash here! I'm loving your Vintage GERBER vinyl pants! Tell me, are the ones in the blue packages the kind that still featured the diamond-embossed texture? (see attached photo) That kind of vinyl material drive me crazy with arousal!!! I live for diapers and vinyl pants that have that diamond-embossed texture to them!!!

diamond embossing Gerber pants.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, Angelapinks, Lyric and 1 other person
70sPampers said:
Wow! You have quite the stash here! I'm loving your Vintage GERBER vinyl pants! Tell me, are the ones in the blue packages the kind that still featured the diamond-embossed texture? (see attached photo) That kind of vinyl material drive me crazy with arousal!!! I live for diapers and vinyl pants that have that diamond-embossed texture to them!!!

View attachment 90535
I just took a pic of the pants. I actually wore this pair quite a few times so I don’t know if it did anything to the texture. If u want any other pics of the pants just let me know. Is this the kind of plastic pants that drive you crazy?E847E2A0-B5C5-4486-806A-00387D46081F.jpeg5881C98F-FC0F-4B25-8A3B-3D8CCA8BC050.jpeg

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyric and Blekyss
70sPampers said:
That kind of vinyl material drive me crazy with arousal!!! I live for diapers and vinyl pants that have that diamond-embossed texture to them!!!
You're not alone, pal!

mark28277 said:
If u want any other pics of the pants just let me know.
Thanks for the initial pics. The camera went kinda fuzzy on the focus on the first pic; the second one didn't upload at all. Maybe you can try a few more pics and try to get the camera to focus on the outside (the inside of the pants seems like it might just be the kind of texture that drives my fetish but I cannot be sure without better pics). Thanks.

Reactions: Blekyss and Deleted member 56273
mark28277 said:
I just took a pic of the pants. I actually wore this pair quite a few times so I don’t know if it did anything to the texture. If u want any other pics of the pants just let me know. Is this the kind of plastic pants that drive you crazy?View attachment 90536View attachment 90537
Do they still fit? Are you able to wear them even now? I loved my old Gerber baby diapers. I think they made them in a Toddler large which I wore more or less exclusively into my 30's because I could still get them on over my cloth diapers. When I finally left home for good after college, my mom let me take all my old cloth diapers and rubber pants, most of which were Gerbers.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, 70sPampers, Angelapinks and 1 other person
very cute lacy edges too

For me I have been attracted to plastic pants forever. Had a lot of cousins that were in diapers and the plastic pants were everywhere to sneak and put on. At around 6 years old, my aunt (4 years older than me) had a large doll with diapers and plastic pants. I asked if I could wear them, and she said no. But she said she would put me in a diaper, and I agreed. We started fighting because she would not let me put on the plastic pants and low and behold in walks my mom. She sent me to the bathroom to immediately take it off. Later that week she we were at the store, and she asked me if I wanted her to buy me cloth diapers and plastic pants. I should have said yes but said no. To this day I still wonder how all would have turned out if I said yes. Since I had access to the cousin's plastic pants, I would put them on and where them home. Xtra Large Geber was the norm. Found me some big safety pins and a bath towel that led to a lot of diaper waring from then on. I started mowing lawns to make money around 10 years old and purchased my first toddler pair of Gerbers. That size fit me well into my 20's. Fast forward to now at 67, I have been wearing 24/7 for over 6 years and my wife is OK but does not wear with my anymore. That was years ago and decided she did not like it. All Good. I have always worn at night since I can remember and about 5 years ago, I got tired of getting up to pee three times and night and decided to just use my diaper. Well with in the month I just stopped waking up at night. Great sleep but big-time wet diaper in the morning. So now I have no choice but to wear a diaper at night. I have a 32 in waist and wear 1 medium, 2 small, and one booster from Changing Times. I use snappi fasteners where I use the small part connected to the back side of the diaper and the two longer parts pulled to the front of the diaper. I do this on each side and on each of the 3 diapers. Makes for a great fit and the do not loosen up. Haian plastic pants to for sure stop any leaks, wife might be a little pissed off if I did. But all in all, Gerber are the best and attached is a pick of the VI Products one I bought a long time ago. I do have some adult Gerbers somewhere and they have the baby tag inside. They were really big on me, so I have not worn them in many years.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, Blekyss, tam1623 and 1 other person
mark28277 said:
No one has a collection like mine, it’s a box full of Toddler 3 pack plastic pants. The ones in the blue packages are my favorite. They are from the 1980’s and the plastic is just amazing :) View attachment 90516
I too have many of those in my collection. Not sure how many though as I used to wear them every day. Loved the feel of the plastic and the plastic scent they gave off. I started when I was about 10 or 11.

Plastic pants. Ah! Got it!!! This is too funny, other than answering newly, yes.
But I first read (I'm laughing still because clearly I am insane, had a stroke, or am losing it...) but I thought I read "Plastic PLANT fetish!!)wee.gifBecause I worked as a plant person for a while, plastic included! Oh! My eyes are crying with laughter, please! Now I have to take my glasses off and dab!! Oh, help me, GOD!
I never know what will be posted nnnnnnext! Ohhhh! Help me!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::eek::geek:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Maia, NaughtyBoiNathan, jamiejamie and 1 other person
No! Oh shit! Oh, shit! I'm still laughing. Please!
You see (as I look through watery crying eyes while typing) I initially wrote a dissertation on how to make boutonnieres for parents, (Uh! Still laughing...uh-uh-uh!) and all the help you could wish to have to save money. I think I'm going to die laughing here. There is drool, tears, snot, etc., going down my onesie!!!! Help! OW! My throat hurts, and my nose is snotting!!!

Sorry! Wow! What a good laugh! thank goodness I had a plastic PANT on me, ironically.

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
70sPampers said:
Thanks for the initial pics. The camera went kinda fuzzy on the focus on the first pic; the second one didn't upload at all. Maybe you can try a few more pics and try to get the camera to focus on the outside (the inside of the pants seems like it might just be the kind of texture that drives my fetish but I cannot be sure without better pics). Thanks.
I keep trying but my camera isnt focusing that well. I am using an Iphone SE. I will try maybe in the sunlight tomorrow.

Reactions: 70sPampers and Angelapinks
Lyric said:
Do they still fit? Are you able to wear them even now? I loved my old Gerber baby diapers. I think they made them in a Toddler large which I wore more or less exclusively into my 30's because I could still get them on over my cloth diapers. When I finally left home for good after college, my mom let me take all my old cloth diapers and rubber pants, most of which were Gerbers.
Yes I still wear them. I am 6'1 145lbs and my waist is still the same size as when I was 18. I also have a few college aged friends that are into them as well and we both wear a pair when making out(im bi).

mark28277 said:
I keep trying but my camera isnt focusing that well. I am using an Iphone SE. I will try maybe in the sunlight tomorrow.
Thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Lyric said:
Funny thing for me is, since I exclusively wore 60s era Pampers disposable diapers the entire time while I was diapered as a baby (i.e., I was the first in my family to wear disposables since they were the new thing on the market; I never wore cloth diapers like my older brother or sister), therefore, I never recall ever actually wearing Gerber vinyl pants (or any brand of plastic or vinyl pants). As far as I know, my mom believed that the plastic of the disposable diapers negated the need for plastic or vinyl pants.

But, since she DID use Gerber vinyl pants for my older brother and sister then they were STILL around when I was born. Thus, I developed my fetish for diamond-embossed textured plastic Pampers diapers around age 7 and my fetish for diamond-embossed textured Gerber vinyl pants naturally followed around the same time.

Bottom line: I did indeed have a Gerber vinyl pants fetish as a small child, but it was NOT because I wore them as a baby. It was because my diaper fetish started when I was still small enough to actually fit into toddler sized Gerber vinyl pants.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Angelapinks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back