• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diapers

Timpro24 said:
I went to the Dr. Office and he asked me about my diapers so I told him that I am having some trouble holding my pee in which is not a lie I just didn't tell him that I was diaper training myself he then said that he wanted me to go see a urologist so now I have an appointment next week for that I am going to let them do their test and come up empty then they will tell me it is psychological
Well they might not come up empty? but you won't know for sure until you have seen the urologist, either way don't worry about it. Enjoy your diapers. Btw your avatar is adorable. :):):)(y)

Reactions: Timpro24
LittleEnigma said:
Well they might not come up empty? but you won't know for sure until you have seen the urologist, either way don't worry about it. Enjoy your diapers. Btw your avatar is adorable. 

😍

Many people and many opinions exist! It's like punks were condemned before, but now they talk about them calmly! It's the same with adult diapers!

Last edited:
Back