• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diapers

Nice pjs.🤩

Hello and welcome! 😊

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and LittleEnigma
Welcome

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
Jorelaxed said:
Don't listen to those people that try to judge you, ignore them!. I stopped listening to judgemental people a long time ago!!!, never been happier.🙂🙂🙂🙂, life is too short for judging, I leave the judging to the guy upstairs.

• Love
I wear 24-7 not from need yet I am working on that by diaper training and I try not to listen to the judgemental people but sometimes I hear someone say something about my diaper being just like a babies and it gets to me I try to stay in my own lane and not judge others

• Love
Timpro24 said:
I like to be in diapers all the time and use them for pee only
me too

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment for the first time since I went back into diapers any suggestions on what I should say when he sees it and starts asking questions

I wouldn’t lie to your medical doctor if confronted for whatever reason. I would say either don’t wear one if you don’t need it or, be ready to tell them you wear it cause you like to.
If your not taking your pants off at your appt, they won’t know anyway.

iatec779 said:
I wouldn’t lie to your medical doctor if confronted for whatever reason. I would say either don’t wear one if you don’t need it or, be ready to tell them you wear it cause you like to.

If your not taking your pants off at your appt, they won’t know anyway.

I don't think I could make it the whole time I was there and not pee myself I am at the point in my diaper training that I am going and can only tell when I feel the wet warmth on my private area

Just be honest with him, tell him you like them and it's a coping mechanism. Or if you don't wanna be be subjected to questions just don't wear for your appointment. However if you need to otherwise you will have an accident, then tell him/her, they should be supportive. :giggle: (y)

Reactions: Timpro24
don't think I could make it the whole time I was there and not pee myself I am at the point in my diaper training that I am going and can only tell when I feel the wet warmth on my private area

Timpro24 said:
don't think I could make it the whole time I was there and not pee myself I am at the point in my diaper training that I am going and can only tell when I feel the wet warmth on my private area
Dr's are ultimately there to help you, not judge you. Just wear then, and explain you need to. he may suggest an appointment with a urologist though, but you shouldn't have to hide anything from your Dr, or wearing diapers, whether through need or just because you want to. You are not hurting anyone.

Reactions: Timpro24
I have some plain white diapers that I am going to wear, so it won't look so bad

On the way to the Dr.'s office I am a little nervous. I will need to change my diaper before going into his office for my appointment

A lot of unfriendly people show up here and here! But you need to strive for the positive! Life is beautiful even with small features)))

Last edited:
  • Love
I went to the Dr. Office and he asked me about my diapers so I told him that I am having some trouble holding my pee in which is not a lie I just didn't tell him that I was diaper training myself he then said that he wanted me to go see a urologist so now I have an appointment next week for that I am going to let them do their test and come up empty then they will tell me it is psychological

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and Kittyinpink
Back